• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zionism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
But there are many Iraqi Americans, who are concerned about ISIS expanding into Iraq, they want US to do something, than just sit and watch.

I think it's time that other countries learn to take care of themselves. We have all these illegals running across the border from Central America, wanting us to take care of them because their countries are third world cesspools but we can't even take care of our own citizens, especially the ones who are born and raised here. We have these third worlders from Africa and Southeast Asia here living off the government with their ton of kids and illegal multiple wives but the VA can't take care of our wounded (psychologically and physically) veterans who are suffering because of conflicts we had no right getting involved in. And you want to create more suffering veterans that we can't take care of.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think it's time that other countries learn to take care of themselves. We have all these illegals running across the border from Central America, wanting us to take care of them because their countries are third world cesspools but we can't even take care of our own citizens, especially the ones who are born and raised here. We have these third worlders from Africa and Southeast Asia here living off the government with their ton of kids and illegal multiple wives but the VA can't take care of our wounded (psychologically and physically) veterans who are suffering because of conflicts we had no right getting involved in. And you want to create more suffering veterans that we can't take care of.

Well said. The American Government doesn't care about the people. They just want to get richer and richer at cost of the citizens' poverty.
Their money-hunger pushes them to declare wars to everyone. They attacked Pearl Harbour to justify the war declaration to the Japs.
And in 2001 they allowed the controlled demolition of 3 New York skyscrapers to justify the Iraqi war.

Phil25

Why can't we stop funding violence and destruction? I think we can.

There are people who think that the USA is a Christian nation. Why don't they advocate for more humanitarian aid and less weaponry?

Tom

You think we can, but you and we are different. You think we support violence, but many think we are protecting Israeli people from Islamic states surrounding it by providing weaponry. Iran sure wants Israel destroyed.
We stopping giving Israel weapons, wont make Hamas or Iran pacifist. They would still want Israel and Jews destroyed.
Many Christians believe it is their duty to support Jews. Many Christians believe it is their duty to defend others.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Well said. The American Government doesn't care about the people. They just want to get richer and richer at cost of the citizens' poverty.
Their money-hunger pushes them to declare wars to everyone. They attacked Pearl Harbour to justify the war declaration to the Japs.
And in 2001 they allowed the controlled demolition of 3 New York skyscrapers to justify the Iraqi war.

Pretty much. The world is run by psychopaths who hate the masses of humanity and view us as little more than cattle. They are evil. They are currently returning us to feudalism as the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. Eventually there's going to be another revolution. Sadly, they have superior weaponry than the average civilian does and they've been "quietly" planning for civil unrest for years. The police now have military equipment, the DHS has been buying up huge amounts of ammo and the US has been turning into a police state for the last few decades. They know what's going to happen and the brain dead masses are too stupid to see. The Orwellian nightmare is on its way.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Those are conspiracy theories.

Of course they are theories. But tell me: how can a 50 story skyscraper (WTC7) collapse so fast, symmetrically and straight down, just because of fires?

We can make an experiment: we can set a skyscraper on fire and wait until it collapses. But it's useless to wait, it won't

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Pretty much. The world is run by psychopaths who hate the masses of humanity and view us as little more than cattle. They are evil. They are currently returning us to feudalism as the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. Eventually there's going to be another revolution. Sadly, they have superior weaponry than the average civilian does and they've been "quietly" planning for civil unrest for years. The police now have military equipment, the DHS has been buying up huge amounts of ammo and the US has been turning into a police state for the last few decades. They know what's going to happen and the brain dead masses are too stupid to see. The Orwellian nightmare is on its way.

Besides, I find American health system absolutely wrong. It's inconceivable that the American citizens pay an insurance to get medical assistance.
The federal government should support healthcare instead of defense.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Besides, I find American health system absolutely wrong. It's inconceivable that the American citizens pay an insurance to get medical assistance.
The federal government should support healthcare instead of defense.

They won't. They don't care about us. It would be a drop in the bucket to pay for it, but they'd rather make us suffer. I've long suspected that this is all on purpose and I've read too much to simply think it's because they're too stupid or short-sighted.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
It is hard to see nationalism in any positive sense. Let alone where it is as militant and entrenched as it is in this case.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Zionism is unmotivated. The Jews decided to abandon that land 2 millenniums ago. In the fourties they wanted this land back.

then why had they left?

Sheesh! I thought American education was bad. But you're from Sicily and you haven't heard of the Romans or that they evicted the Jews from their homeland?

Status
Not open for further replies.