• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zionism

theosis

Show me a quote from me saying that.

I'm not going to quote your extensive diatribe citing ludicrous studies purporting that Ashkenazim are fake, but I'll remind you of this:

6. How about the Jews get out and let Palestine be Palestine again?

I don't care where you stand or which side you support on this conflict. Do you think a decent human being would say something like that?

Shermana

Heretic

Okay, so you're arguing for an Ethnic cleansing based on your perception of "race", (just like how the Arabs tried to ethnically cleanse the Jews from the land) even though "Palestine" was never an all-Arab country, and even then, you're implying there would be such thing as "Arab land" to begin with as if certain races have a right to expel all people of another race.

Got it.

SheikhHorusFromTheSky

Iam jewish and live in exile.

Why would that make me a zionist? Also how do you define zionist?

Not all Jews are Zionist. In fact, some of them can be anti-Zionist.

I define Zionism as just another Racial/Ethnic/Nationalist movement. Like all of these movements, they tend to get so extreme that they seek to destroy their neighbors in what's called "competition". You see that everywhere: especially with the European Imperialists who seek nothing but a world utopia all for themselves.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
It seems to be you tactic to overwhelm with volume so the quality of each detail is less glaring. I notice you have Israeli birthrates as proof of Jews hating Jews. How do you hate another groups birthrate lower? Again this is far too much stuff to evaluate and that was probably the intention. If you wish to debate rights to land, or aggression by side since 48, OR (not and) atrocities by decade (to keep in manageable) then let me know. I do not have time to evaluate every anti-Zionist hat site you can find.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Iam jewish and live in exile.

Why would that make me a zionist? Also how do you define zionist?
What were you exiled from? Just asking not arguing. Do you mean you personally were expelled from somewhere or have descended from people who were?

SheikhHorusFromTheSky

It seems to be you tactic to overwhelm with volume so the quality of each detail is less glaring. I notice you have Israeli birthrates as proof of Jews hating Jews. How do you hate another groups birthrate lower? Again this is far too much stuff to evaluate and that was probably the intention. If you wish to debate rights to land, or aggression by side since 48, OR (not and) atrocities by decade (to keep in manageable) then let me know. I do not have time to evaluate every anti-Zionist hat site you can find.

Well if you do not have the time to evaluate, then why are you here commenting on this debate?

To be honest, you are a waste of my time. I don't need to, or even wanna debate with you because you're nothing but close-minded. I already gave you as much killer information as you can get, so really I don't need to repeat myself.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Well if you do not have the time to evaluate, then why are you here commenting on this debate?

To be honest, you are a waste of my time. I don't need to, or even wanna debate with you because you're nothing but close-minded. I already gave you as much killer information as you can get, so really I don't need to repeat myself.
Can you simply not grasp what I have said over and over?

I have only limited time. You post mountains of stuff from hostile web sites that can't all be evaluated. Evaluating a few claims in more detail is what those interested in resolution do. Those that wish to cover up a lack of quality by substituting massive quantity are trying to win word fights and have no interest in resolution. The only reason at this point I am still trying to get you to engage is to see if you even can. So far it is a resounding no. One last chance. Give me your best claim and let's see if it stands testing.

SheikhHorusFromTheSky

Can you simply not grasp what I have said over and over?

I have only limited time. You post mountains of stuff from hostile web sites that can't all be evaluated. Evaluating a few claims in more detail is what those interested in resolution do. Those that wish to cover up a lack of quality by substituting massive quantity are trying to win word fights and have no interest in resolution. The only reason at this point I am still trying to get you to engage is to see if you even can. So far it is a resounding no. One last chance. Give me your best claim and let's see if it stands testing.

Dude, I don't see why you have such a bug up your *** that you can't even read my posts. I have given you my claims and have documented them with sources that you refuse to read. Like I said, you're a waste of my time. If you only have a limited time, then don't even bother debating at all.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
Dude, I don't see why you have such a bug up your *** that you can't even read my posts. I have given you my claims and have documented them with sources that you refuse to read. Like I said, you're a waste of my time. If you only have a limited time, then don't even bother debating at all.
I see it is hopeless. I will leave it to you and your rolodex of links.