• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zakir Naik Debating

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Even in the sunni world,Naik is laughed at by most.
Oh no, we can't have things pointing out that DON'T make Muslims look bad; how are people going to feel comfortable in their bigotry when you go around giving facts?! :D

Thoughts

Muslim don't follow zakir
They follow Quran and Hadith

It is your point of view without any evidence

So it is not fact

If he is fooling Muslim why he was able to convince many Christian
To accept Islam

He mentioned contrast in bible which every one knows

But they insist that there religion is true

You forget to mention church men
Who claim that they don't married

But in the same time they practice sex abuse on kids

The Catholic sex abuse cases are a series of allegations, investigations, trials and convictions of child sexual abuse crimes committed by Catholic priests, nuns and members of Roman Catholic orders against children as young as three years old with the majority between the ages of 11 and 14.[1][2][3] These cases include anal and oral penetration and have resulted in criminal prosecutions of the abusers and civil lawsuits against the church's dioceses and parishes. Many of the cases span several decades and are brought forward years after the abuse occurred. Cases have also been brought against members of the Catholic hierarchy who did not report sex abuse allegations to the legal authorities. It has been shown they deliberately moved sexually abusive priests to other parishes where the abuse sometimes continued.[4] This has led to a number of fraud cases where the Church has been accused of misleading victims by deliberately relocating priests accused of abuse instead of removing them from their positions.[5]

Source Wikipedia

Example

A German Catholic priest has admitted 280 counts of sexual abuse involving three boys in the past decade, saying he did not think he was doing harm.

Named only as Andreas L, the priest told a court in Braunschweig that he had first abused the nine-year-old son of a widowed woman parishioner.

After being banned by his diocese from making further contact with the boy, he abused two brothers, aged nine and 13.

Thousands of Germans have left the Church over revelations of abuse.

About 180,000 renounced their Catholicism in 2010, up 40% from the previous year, the German broadcaster Deutsche Welle reports.

Pope Benedict XVI, a German by birth, briefly met victims of sexual abuse by priests when he visited his native land in September, expressing "deep compassion and regret" at their suffering.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Muslim don't follow zakir
They follow Quran and Hadith

It is your point of view without any evidence

Examine what Naik says about other religions, and double check with independent sources to see if its accurate.

At least as far as Hinduism goes, what the man says is just laughably wrong.

But I don't recall anyone saying that Muslims follow him over the Qur'an and Hadith, or that he was even remotely on the same level of authority.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Examine what Naik says about other religions, and double check with independent sources to see if its accurate.

At least as far as Hinduism goes, what the man says is just laughably wrong.

I wrote two posts in the Bhavishya Purana Thread in the HinduDIR regarding this topic. Have you checked them out? You will admire what I wrote. It was one of my first posts here on RF.

Thoughts

मैत्रावरुणिः;3474878 said:
I refuse to call Zakir..."Dr.". He must have ordered his degree from an online thrift store.

Doesn't matter where he got his degree but it is
His knowledge that value him

So before many century people were successful doctors without having
Any degree

For example, Alzahravius is a Muslim

he is the Founder of modern surgical and medical instruments;
Father of Surgery

Modern surgical tools was invented by someone who didn't
Study in university

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
If that was what you think so each of you is a kent hovind

Because all of you trying to convince people about your point of view

You are aware that I do not believe in proselytization right? Being a Deist I am neither atheist or theist and completely non concerned with your view or anyone else's. This is like saying an Atheist worships the wrong God. One of the many unofficial tenets of Deism is the lack of need for conversion. All people are Deists, the issue is how much on the scale they embrace it

I recommend you learn a person's religious standpoint(which is none) before you accuse them of being a pulpit preacher

Last edited:

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
For example, Alzahravius is a Muslim
he is the Founder of modern surgical and medical instruments;
Father of Surgery

Ever heard of Shri Sushruta?
- - - - - - - - - -
And, Zakir, the pseudo-historian and cleric, isn't just laughed at by non-Muslims, but by millions of Muslims of various sects across the globe.

No accredited academic, historian, or scholar takes Zakir seriously. In fact, Zakir has more enemies amongst Muslims than non-Muslims. What does that tell you?