• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zabulon

Nehustan

[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]U.S. and U.K. in Prophecy
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Does Bible Prophecy mention the American and British people? [/font]
[/font]

Hi there guys and gals, saw this in the google ads we have here on RF. It led to a free pdf download which I'm reading. It reminds me very much of a thread I posted in recently that some of you may have missed...

In the context of that thread it thus amused me to read in the pdf

'In Jeremiah 31:7, the message to be declared “in the isles afar off” (verse 10) is to be shouted in “the chief of the nations.” So finally, today, as in Jeremiah’s day, the House of Israel is in the isles which are in the sea, the chief of nations, and northwest of Jerusalem. A coast-dwelling, and therefore, sea-dominant people! Certainly, there can be no mistaking that identity! Take a map of Europe. Lay a line due northwest of Jerusalem, across the continent of Europe, until you come to the sea, and then to the islands in the sea! This line takes you directly to the BRITISH ISLES!'

Like I said recently when I am accused of being a 'Jew' I prefer to say 'Zabulon' ;)