• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your religion a lie?

Anti-World

"This is not a true statement." I love that statement all by itself. :D

Why do you have to, "seek out God" together. Am I the only one that sees that as redundent? If you need other people to tell you what God is supposedly already telling you then wouldn't you automatically wonder if what they're telling you is just completely made up? "We don't have to reach out to people for the meaning of morals..." Then why do you?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Anti-World said:
"This is not a true statement." I love that statement all by itself. :D

Why do you have to, "seek out God" together. Am I the only one that sees that as redundent? If you need other people to tell you what God is supposedly already telling you then wouldn't you automatically wonder if what they're telling you is just completely made up? "We don't have to reach out to people for the meaning of morals..." Then why do you?

Why do scientists research in groups?

Anti-World

"Why do scientists research in groups?"

It's more efficient. I see where you might connect that with religion and religious groups but morals aren't based on scientific facts. Which is what this thread is about. If they are, then you're right, there's no difference between a scientific research group and a religious group.