• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your opinion please about Islam.

Sonofason

I would be in favor of eradicating all of Islam. Death to America? Death to Islam. (Just my more than humble opinion)

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Yep, and if we hadn't attacked Germany, all the Jews would be dead.

If there really were weapons of mass destruction I would agree with the US intervention but it was all lies and trumped up charges to create a pretext to invade another sovereign state. To what end have millions of people suffered and children died through sanctions on trumped up charges?

The dossier on WMD was all lies whereas Jews being massacred was true so we're comparing different scenarios here.

Sonofason

If there really were weapons of mass destruction I would agree with the US intervention but it was all lies and trumped up charges to create a pretext to invade another sovereign state. To what end have millions of people suffered and children died through sanctions on trumped up charges?

The dossier on WMD was all lies whereas Jews being massacred was true so we're comparing different scenarios here.
You don't know that at all. None were found.

Sonofason

What a HORRIBLE post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horrible in the TRUTH of that post.
I'm so sorry to admit.
2.1 BILLION Muslims
Be comforted in the fact that only 15 % advocate and or take part in violent jihad.
What is 15% of 2.1 BILLION anyway???????????????
No worries, it's only 350 million people within Islam that want to kill non-Muslims. More than the adult population of the United States.

Oops, my math is bad. It's only 315 million people that want to kill non-Muslims...whew, what a relief.

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
there is no such thing as race.

One thing we have discovered is that when Persian Baha'is which are middle easterners, have visited small towns gossip has spread throughout town that terrorists are in town.

Thy don't know our Faith so people often associate Muslims with people of middle eastern appearance which is why I referred to attacks on Islam as racists also because they end up in racial profiling of all middle easterners whether Christian, Jew, Baha'i or other religions.

Sonofason

One thing we have discovered is that when Persian Baha'is which are middle easterners, have visited small towns gossip has spread throughout town that terrorists are in town.

Thy don't know our Faith so people often associate Muslims with people of middle eastern appearance which is why I referred to attacks on Islam as racists also because they end up in racial profiling of all middle easterners whether Christian, Jew, Baha'i or other religions.
A lot of blacks are Islamic as well, you know the ones from Somalia, who also want to kill anyone who isn't like them.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
A lot of blacks are Islamic as well, you know the ones from Somalia, who also want to kill anyone who isn't like them.

That's what I'm trying to say. You can't very well disassociate the black and middle eastern races from Islam so attacks on Islam in by generalising creates mistrust and suspicion of blacks and middle easterners.

It's far better to name and shame the terrorists individually than lump in both the black and middle eastern races by attacking 'Islam'.

Sonofason

That's what I'm trying to say. You can't very well disassociate the black and middle eastern races from Islam so attacks on Islam in by generalising creates mistrust and suspicion of blacks and middle easterners.

It's far better to name and shame the terrorists individually than lump in both the black and middle eastern races by attacking 'Islam'.
I do not desire to go to war against peaceful Muslims, but I would be fine by me, even if they all died, to stop the radical extremists.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
They are over there killing their own people, for not being like them. They need to be stopped.

Initially that wasn't what was happening until the invasion.

Now it's a huge problem spreading to Syria and dragging in Russia etc.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I do not desire to go to war against peaceful Muslims, but I would be fine by me, even if they all died, to stop the radical extremists.

I don't want any of these people to be treated cruelly and killed. They're getting their weapons from somewhere. To cut their weapons and finances could force a cease of hostilities.