• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

your opinion about suicide bombers ?

suicide bombs in Islam

• in depend the case , sometimes it's allowed , sometimes it's forbiden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's allowed they are martyres

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Salam Alikom , brothers and sisters

I just want your opinion about the suicide bombing which considerate by some scholars as a "martyre"

are you considerate it , in cases it's martyre , and other case it's not ?
or it's forbiden , or it's allow ?

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Salam Alikom , brothers and sisters

I just want your opinion about the suicide bombing which considerate by some scholars as a "martyre"

are you considerate it , in cases it's martyre , and other case it's not ?
or it's forbiden , or it's allow ?

Peace be on you. Those are not scholars actually. They are seekers of political power they are using name of Islam only.

Suicide Bombing NOT condoned by Islam
...... Suicide bombers indiscriminately kill women, children and the elderly, whilst invading forces drop bombs on towns and cities, and fire bullets and rapid fire. They cause mass destruction to cities and infrastructure.

The Holy Quran completely forbids the practice of suicide attacks which cause severe loss to civilians. If there is a permission for fighting under certain circumstances, then it is for the government to issue it and not for a few organizations within the government. What they are doing is not Jihad, but terrorism.
Source:https://www.alislam.org/khilafat/fifth/Essential_Guidance_for_Troubled_World-20081126MN.html

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Peace be on you. Those are not scholars actually. They are seekers of political power they are using name of Islam only.

Suicide Bombing NOT condoned by Islam
...... Suicide bombers indiscriminately kill women, children and the elderly, whilst invading forces drop bombs on towns and cities, and fire bullets and rapid fire. They cause mass destruction to cities and infrastructure.

The Holy Quran completely forbids the practice of suicide attacks which cause severe loss to civilians. If there is a permission for fighting under certain circumstances, then it is for the government to issue it and not for a few organizations within the government. What they are doing is not Jihad, but terrorism.
Source:https://www.alislam.org/khilafat/fifth/Essential_Guidance_for_Troubled_World-20081126MN.html

I totaly agree with you opinion

Godobeyer

Premium Member
i found these hadiths (in arabic) ,i hope someone post them in english , which clearly forbiden the suicide (and there is no exceptions )

[FONT=&quot][ 2361 ] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]حدثنا وهب بن جرير ثنا هشام عن يحيى عن أبي قلابة عن ثابت بن الضحاك أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لعن المؤمن كقتله ومن قتل نفسه بشيء في الدنيا عذب به يوم القيامة[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[ 2362 ] حدثنا يعلى بن عبيد ثنا الأعمش عن أبي صالح عن أبي هريرة قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : من قتل نفسه بحديدة فحديدته في يده يتوجأ بها في بطنه في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا ومن قتل نفسه بسم فسمه في يده يتحساه في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبدا ومن تردى من جبل فقتل نفسه فهو يتردى في نار جهنم خالدا مخلدا فيها أبد[/FONT]

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
and the verse of Quran 4-29/30

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لَا تَأۡڪُلُوٓاْ أَمۡوَٲلَكُم بَيۡنَڪُم بِٱلۡبَـٰطِلِ إِلَّآ أَن تَكُونَ تِجَـٰرَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ۬ مِّنكُمۡ*ۚ وَلَا تَقۡتُلُوٓاْ أَنفُسَكُمۡ*ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ بِكُمۡ رَحِيمً۬ا (٢٩) [/size]

, which had many translation ,if we want to translate it by word to word this one is the closest meaning :

"O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful. If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30).

the second translation (tafsir) :

O ye who believe! Squander not your wealth among yourselves in vanity, except it be a trade by mutual consent, and kill not one another. Lo! Allah is ever Merciful unto you. (4-29)

Knight of Albion

In my opinion, they are cowards and murderers, who defile the religion of Islam.

Most of them seem to be motivated by the deluded thought that they'll be rewarded with 72 virgins!!! So totally degenerate in motive.

Karma will be waiting for them, but no virgins. (Does it not occur to these maniacs that in the spirit world we have spirit bodies!!!! So 72 virgins wouldn't be a lot of good to them even if they were there waiting for them!...)

Godobeyer

Premium Member
In my opinion, they are cowards and murderers, who defile the religion of Islam.

Most of them seem to be motivated by the deluded thought that they'll be rewarded with 72 virgins!!! So totally degenerate in motive.

Karma will be waiting for them, but no virgins. (Does it not occur to these maniacs that in the spirit world we have spirit bodies!!!! So 72 virgins wouldn't be a lot of good to them even if they were there waiting for them!...)

indeed they are in hell , because Quran and Hadith were clear about suicide or killing innocent

that's right ,the problem is that some bad scholars motive and deliver other opinion and made exceptions , which the opposite of opinion of Allah and his prophet !!!!

the bad scholars bombing Islam from inside before they make suicide bombers .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
i am shocked when i heard yesterday in news that Mofti Saudi Arabia is forbidden the suicide bombers .
مفتي السعودية: العمليات الانتحارية تفتك بالمسلمين

http://www.alhurra.com/archive/news/latest/80/80.html?id=238988

A suicide bomber is to be burnt in hell, says Mufti Abdul Aziz

http://arynews.tv/en/pakistan/natio...is-to-be-burnt-in-hell,-says-mufti-abdul-aziz

Me Myself

Back to my username
One "i dont know" quote is me, simply to be able to see poll more than once without havint to click on "view"

Just clarifying.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Peace be upon you too brother (and all).

I chose "it's forbidden and they are sinners".

This is the general rule, i.e. done willingly.

Therefor, I suggest changing this choice to "it is a forbidden act and a sin".

They give Islam a very bad reputation. They need to be stopped, or at least educated that it is wrong. I guess it is the Muslim authorities' fault to not educate the communities correctly.

It really hurts me the existence of so many mislead Muslims out there.

apophenia

I am not a muslim, so I can't vote, but I would like to ask a question.

Isn't the really evil and sinful act the grooming and brainwashing of young and troubled men to turn them into suicide bombers ?

It seems we always hear discussion of the morality of the bombers, but it is the sick hypnotists who work to pervert them who are the worst of all people. I suspect that many of the bombers are mentally ill, and being manipulated by cowards who would never be suicide bombers themselves.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I am not a muslim, so I can't vote, but I would like to ask a question.

Isn't the really evil and sinful act the grooming and brainwashing of young and troubled men to turn them into suicide bombers ?

It seems we always hear discussion of the morality of the bombers, but it is the sick hypnotists who work to pervert them who are the worst of all people. I suspect that many of the bombers are mentally ill, and being manipulated by cowards who would never be suicide bombers themselves.

Its evil and sinful .

The princible blame on bad scholars whom brainwashing the people , now the voice of the good scholars is increased in these few years .

both the bombers and bad scholars are mentally ill , i am with judging the bad scholars for that .