• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Favorite TV Show

onmybelief

What would happen to be your favorite TV show? A drama? sitcom? Science Fiction? etc.

Mine would be "Law and Order". Coming in at a close second would be the show called "Dark Shadows".

fromthe heart

onmybelief said:
What would happen to be your favorite TV show? A drama? sitcom? Science Fiction? etc.

Mine would be "Law and Order". Coming in at a close second would be the show called "Dark Shadows".
Do you mean the old black and white version of Dark Shadows???

My favorites are more reality based...Survivor,Amazing Race,DIY shows,then there is CSI,Criminal Minds,Without a Trace,etc...I also like the history channel,discovery channel,etc....guess you kinda get the drift of it all.:)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I really love the show "Medium" with Patricia Arquette. I tune in every Monday for that.

I also watch re-runs of CSI on Spike with my hubby all the time.

And I'm absolutely addicted to TLC. I especially love A Baby Story and What Not To Wear.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
The BBC is the home of my favorites. I am a follower of English humor.

Imho, the series with Stephen Frye and Hugh Laurie (also of House) known as

Arguably the finest offerings of English comedy, based on the prolific author P.G. Wodehouse. Absolutely delightful.​
Though somewhat highbrow entertainment, it is rife with sight gags, silly songs and outlandish characatures of the English gentry.​

Another favorite is also from the BBC, called 'Allo, Allo'.​

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
"Everybody Loves Raymond". I'm totally addicted to this stuped show. But I also love "The Family Guy" (Stewie). :biglaugh: But just recently my daughter has got me hooked on "One Tree Hill" and "Beauty and the Geek". :rolleyes:

Aqualung

Tasty
I pretty much only watch sitcoms and I like most of them. Some that I don't like are Raymond and Arrested Development. Other than that, though, I'll watch pretty much any sitcom. My favourites are probably Friends and Becker, and I also like those animated Fox "sitcoms" like Family Guy and the Simpsons.

Other than sitcoms, I like House and 24.

Smoke

Done here.
My favorite show of all time is "Yes, Minister"/"Yes, Prime Minister."

My favorite American shows of all time are "The Andy Griffith Show" (black and white episodes only) and "Dead Like Me."

My favorite show still in production is "Boondocks."

Honorable mention: "The Daily Show," "The Colbert Report," and Penn & Teller's "Bull****!"

I like "King of the Hill," and I usually watch "That '70s Show." The latter is over, though. It's pathetic; it's like the color episodes of "The Andy Griffith Show" -- just stumbling along because people like the cast and/or characters.

Mostly we watch The Learning Channel, Home & Garden TV, DIY, and the History Channel. No commitment to any one program, though I do try to catch "Offbeat America." But frankly, I spend a lot more time in front of the computer than in front of the TV. :)

nutshell

My current favorite is 24.

I just watched Phone Booth last night. It was sweet to hear Keifer's voice do something other than Jack Bauer.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Among current shows, I would have to vote CSI with Without a Trace close behind. Monk is on Fridays, party time:jam: , so I haven't gotten into it. The episodes I have seen are quite clever, though. The last sitcom I followed was Cheers, and I have every episode of Star Trek TNG on video tape to mention shows now off the air.:)

My most favorite-est TV show is any baseball game. :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Current Favs: The Apprentice, Becker (reruns damn it!), Designed To Sell, all the news magazine shows like 20/20 & Primetime, The Home & Garden Channel, Antiques Road Show & Dirty Jobs :)))

Actually, I don't watch that much TV!