• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your chance to ask Rick O'Shez questions, within MI5 rules

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
The rules are secret too. I reserve the right to evade your questions vigorously and have you very closely monitored, including the use of full surveillance, invasive body searches and various other violations of your so-called rights. Pah! I am happy to reveal all but MI5 are rather fussy.

Last edited:

Tumah

Veteran Member
I've encoded my question in order to prevent anyone without clearance from learning the question I've posed to you here and to bypass any violations. If this question lands in the wrong hands, all connections to this questions will be denied and any evidence will be destroyed. Satellite link-up for the expected response will commence at 04:25 in two days from now. The message follows.

Afj3$aj govr#42 09u48nhg e 3q08t 3q9h804 hb3980q3v nn803th32hnm csgdt93hnfm95i4h 39ut382rhg;a'w-49 ve9r=ka rhg21oann9wf0n4 ri28fa03 06g 4985= 1y00851=8h 9w93k5jhpb q83jqb ut8530jv908 2803t83 92njsknerv bgyr urb 8053hg w[;mc r20n w 2 83gtvb 2gt2pho 8t2 0q2 fg4h 1-9j n?​

Awaiting your response.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I cannot deny or confirm that rumour.

PS Who is Usher? I she somebody I should be "confirming"?

PPS Is Usher actually a she? I have been trained to adopt alternative roles.
Usher is a male American R&B artist. This is the running joke that I do on all of the interview threads.

Rick O'Shez

Yes, the target will arrive at a hotel in Verona two days from now and must be plied with Neapolitan ice-cream.

Doctor Evil is behind it of course. Blast him!

th

Rick O'Shez

Usher is a male American R&B artist. This is the running joke that I do on all of the interview threads.

I am glad my MI5 training coped. I would have happily learned the "R&B" thing to get in his favour of course. Serving Queen and Country as ever.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
So, Rick, why Guinness instead of some classic scotch whiskey...I mean, you seem like such a hardcore player here, but a stout?

4consideration

Premium Member
Does this dress make me look fat?

Where did I put my...what was I looking for, and where is it?

Are you really just a floating head, with a pipe and hat, but no body? How do you fill your pipe? How do you light it?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Are you sure you're not an alternative identity for Spiny Norman, the Buddhist Ice cream fanatic, that suspiciously has stopped posting on this forum of late???????

Rick O'Shez

Are you sure you're not an alternative identity for Spiny Norman, the Buddhist Ice cream fanatic, that suspiciously has stopped posting on this forum of late???????

You are obviously part of the intelligence community. CIA perhaps? I hope you weren't involved in that Bay of Pigs fiasco. And is it true the CIA sponsors Boris Johnson?

Or do you work for that naughty Doctor Evil? I imagine he pays quite well.

th

Last edited:

Lyndon

Premium Member
You are obviously part of the intelligence community. CIA perhaps? I hope you weren't involved in that Bay of Pigs fiasco. And is it true the CIA sponsors Boris Johnson?

Or do you work for that naughty Doctor Evil? I imagine he pays quite well.

th

So do you mind if I just call you Spiny?????

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The rules are secret too. I reserve the right to evade your questions vigorously and have you very closely monitored, including the use of full surveillance, invasive body searches and various other violations of your so-called rights. Pah! I am happy to reveal all but MI5 are rather fussy.

So...what do you think about Guinness?

Lyndon

Premium Member
No, I have been reborn as Rick here. Praise the Lord and MI5!

Well in that case Spiny, I mean RIck, you should work on your addiction to Guinness, and stick to Ice Cream, and keep the weight off or you;ll end up diabetic like me!!