• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

your body

is your body a prison to your self containing you to 1 single being or
is your body your city you control it till its time to resign

.lava

Veteran Member

we need bodies to be on earth so i see it some kind of vessel. also an obligation to be here. for that matter, not just body but entire world would be a prison. i guess:)

i do not think we can control it. you can choose what to eat when to take bath. everything goes into your body from outside would be your choise. but you can never tell your organs what to do. they would do -without agreement of your will- whatever they were programmed to do.

+Xausted

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT MY BODY IS THAT IT IS FASTLY DESERTING ME..........................................................................

COME BACK, ALL IS FORGIVEN.....................................

PLEASE?

I think that it can be both. YOu control it to an extent, and sadly, you can even control others with your body if you use it the right way. But it is a prison too. We are judged by our bodies, and sometimes, ugly people don't get as far, and beautiful people get further than they should. AND how much time do we spend shopping, or exercising, or figuring out what we are going to wear rather than expanding our mind.
Bodies can be great tools, but they can also be a perverse distraction.

Sola'lor

LDSUJC

My body is the vehicle through which I interact with thise physical world. It is the way by which I can become more like my Father in Heaven. Although I need to spend time in this life to learn how to control it.

Random

Loosely, I consider this body I presently occupy to be a vehicle for my soul. If my mind is the nature of that soul, the body is its technology. Everything ethereal and sublime about the soul has a correspondent in the form and function of the body - spirit and awareness manifest as breath/air, entropy as e-motion/feeling and fire, etc. The body is elemental for living.