• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your beliefs of Afterlife?

Repox

Truth Seeker
I am curious what "willfully reject" means in this context. Is it blasphemers? Apostates?
I believe there is only one heaven, it is being in the presence of God for all of eternity. Otherwise, we would be independent from God. Satan chose to be independent, the consequence were separation from God and heaven. In heaven, there is only God and His angels, there is nothing more, and nothing less. Separation from God is death. I also believe salvation is only possible if you obey God's Commandment, in heaven it would be to love and adore God forever.

I would expect the afterlife to look an awful lot like the 'beforelife'.

As I have no bad(or good, or neutral for that matter) experiences with my beforelife, I really have no fear of what comes(or doesn't come) next.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I would expect the afterlife to look an awful lot like the 'beforelife'.

As I have no bad(or good, or neutral for that matter) experiences with my beforelife, I really have no fear of what comes(or doesn't come) next.
nothing Greater than you?.....having a benign nature
nothing greater tan you?.....having a dangerous attitude

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
When I die, I will be absorbed into the universe and experience a cycle of reincarnation and merge with the Supreme Force . . . .

I am just messing wit you! I have no clue what happens. :shrug: