• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You shouldn't be posting on this forum if...

sovietchild

UFC president once said, If you don't want to be a champion or fight for the belt, you shouldn't be fighting.
UFC is a fighting promotion/show.

I think the same applies to this forum. If you don't want to be a champion/winner on this forums, then you shouldn't be posting. Do you agree?

I think the same applies to this forum. If you don't want to be a champion/winner on this forums, then you shouldn't be posting. Do you agree?

"Hi darling, what are you doing"
"Don't interrupt dear, I'm busy winning on the internet."

How do you actually win on a forum? Does someone have to publicly submit to the force of your intellect and adopt a submissive posture?

Or is it decided by judges like the Oscars?

And the RF Award for the Best Poster goes to............ @sovietchild :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I'm sorry, that was the wrong envelope :fearscream: it actually goes to @Augustus. :clapping::clapping: :trophy:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol how immature. "I'm winning on the internet."
Said every whiny crybaby 10 year old troll thinking they're edgy.
Like wow, embarrassing much?

sovietchild

Lol how immature. "I'm winning on the internet."
Said every whiny crybaby 10 year old troll thinking they're edgy.
Like wow, embarrassing much?

What is wrong with winning on the internet? Last time I checked the biggest winner was Mark Zuckerberg.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
What is wrong with winning on the internet? Last time I checked the biggest winner was Mark Zuckerberg.
Mark Zuckerberg is a business man, he's not "winning on the internet" he's using it as an entrepreneur. I doubt he even cares about "winning on the internet." He cares about the bottom line of his company.