• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Could Live In The Beverly Hillbillies Mansion!

Milton Platt

to small.....I'll wait for this one to go on the market...buy it...and then stand on my wall yelling......HEY!!!! you kids, get off a my lawn

198203-004-14452666.jpg

I've been to this place. Awe inspiring. When you close the deal, reserve a room for me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've been to this place. Awe inspiring. When you close the deal, reserve a room for me.

Been there too, with the worst tour guide in the world, Mrs Wu. The entire time all I hear is; "are you done yet", "its just another room", "oh poor baby, you can't go into that room, when I was a kid my family use to come here for picnics in these rooms" and "I have had lunch in that room", "aww to bad, I could sit in that chair when I was little, and you can't even get in the room"
Told here right then and there, "Glad you're a doctor because as a tour guide, you'd starve"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
to small.....I'll wait for this one to go on the market...buy it...and then stand on my wall yelling......HEY!!!! you kids, get off a my lawn

198203-004-14452666.jpg
Doesn't look like it even has modern plumbing, wiring, heat, or AC.

Me dream home....
31ca4b3bb5c4b96f18e0079bd0a139ac.jpg

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Doesn't look like it even has modern plumbing, wiring, heat, or AC.

Me dream home....
31ca4b3bb5c4b96f18e0079bd0a139ac.jpg

That does not appear to have modern plumbing, wiring, heat, or AC either. but at least it is a step up from the dumpster you currently live in

But my future home dos have rather ingenious heating system as well as plumbing and cooling....and in some parts the current owners have put in electric wiring too....but my main reason for wanting it is to stand on the wall and tell thousands of folks to "GET THE HECK OF MY LAWN!!!!!"

离开我的草坪
Líkāi wǒ de cǎopíng

Wu Wei

Oh, and that picture on the front would have to be changed
a-police-officer-stands-on-duty-at-the-entrance-to-the-forbidden-city-at-tiananmen-square-beijing_4l3dcyx9g__F0000.png

To this

62635a888db01160e8cfaa48e343ad51.jpg

MikeDwight

Skip to the Loo becomes Palmyra Scottische, that should have been an easy show not making fun of the poor background types.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember reading several years ago that the house used for Vito Corleone in The Godfather was up for sale. I think the Lake Tahoe Corleone compound used in The Godfather Part 2 was also up for sale.

But here's the dream home for me:

81a5316680c50ce2fb958714902e900b.png

Answering machine included. And a wrecked Firebird.