• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You can't make this stuff up!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dang....I live here, & this is the first I heard of it!

Other fun Michiganistanian names who've been tenants of mine....
Peter Handler
Peckerman - I forget his first name.

About that last one, I have fond memories.....
Mom, Dad & Son Peckerman come to my office, wanting to move right away into the house he & his roommates rented.
I explained that the old lease hadn't ended yet, & the tenants were still there....as was their right.
The new lease didn't start for a week or so.
Dad (a lawyer) began threatening legal action if son couldn't move in immediately.
I explained to Dad, that I'd be willing to try to work something out, but only if he left the building.
While I chatted with Mom & son, I offered the usual deal that they could move in early, as soon as we finish cleaning & rekeying,
Dad paced up & down the sidewalk outside.
He was fuming & scowling.
I saw what I hath wrought
It was good.
My associates loved that the misbehaving lawyer was given a "time out".

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Did some contract work for a guy named Dick Slack. My guys could never keep a straight face on the job.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Did some contract work for a guy named Dick Slack. My guys could never keep a straight face on the job.
Other real names I've run across.....
Wellington Hung
John Thomas
Richard Head
xxxxx Petrock (first name of friend withheld)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Barb Dwyer" picked up this last name by marriage.
"Jeff Girlyman" - I don't remember the spelling, but this was how he pronounced it.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Other real names I've run across.....
Wellington Hung
John Thomas
Richard Head
xxxxx Petrock (first name of friend withheld)
My all time favorite was on a resume I received years ago from a "Lovelace Doo Doo". We did kick around the idea of sending him a short note suggesting a name change might have a positive effect on his job search. If I remember correctly he was from South Africa.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My all time favorite was on a resume I received years ago from a "Lovelace Doo Doo". We did kick around the idea of sending him a short note suggesting a name change might have a positive effect on his job search. If I remember correctly he was from South Africa.
I gal I once worked with had a friend (she described as a "bull dyke") named Bambi Lustgarten.