• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You can't kill the metal!

Kalidas

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
[youtube]Zv3G41ms7dw[/youtube]

[youtube]EtaXEY82h0Q[/youtube]

Deepest Death Metal Vocals/Gutturals in HISTORY!
[youtube]SbvvYOIC65U[/youtube]

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
A black rhino, constipated through over indulgence in dry roasted peanuts, tries to have a poo. Another killer from Sir Jerry. (Stone, from The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here).

[youtube]9KmYFY5oOvM[/youtube]
YouTube

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
A black rhino, constipated through over indulgence in dry roasted peanuts, tries to have a poo. Another killer from Sir Jerry. (Stone, from The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here).

[youtube]9KmYFY5oOvM[/youtube]
YouTube
Their new CD is really starting to grow on me. Their music is really starting to mature, and I like it! :yes:
(Although I was hoping to hear more vocals from William DuVall on this CD, the yummy dark richness of the music makes up for it.)

Titanic

But out of all metal, my two favorite bands are Lamb of God and Suicide Silence.

Not really a fan of either to be honest. I do not listen to much metal music anymore. "Walk with me in Hell" is the only song I can say that I like by log. SS is boring. Were is Killswitch Engage at?(it's whatever you like though). Peace sum.