• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yoru still wrong about time....

james blunt

You fail to deal with reality because you ignore experiments demonstrating what reality is like.
To the contrary , I rely on experiments of reality for my ideas. Some of it is really basic physics, other stuff is more advanced but if the causality is there, things can work that I want to work.

Thermos aquaticus

To the contrary , I rely on experiments of reality for my ideas. Some of it is really basic physics, other stuff is more advanced but if the causality is there, things can work that I want to work.

As previous threads have demonstrated, you replace real experiments with your own fantasies, such as cesium clocks being affected by being on an airplane.

james blunt

As previous threads have demonstrated, you replace real experiments with your own fantasies, such as cesium clocks being affected by being on an airplane.
I am sorry no, you do not think critical about the experiment and cut the answer short to suit what was needed in ''evidence'' for relativity.
You do not look to disprove it ever or to think further on the subject, hence 'your' dead ends .

Thermos aquaticus

I am sorry no, you do not think critical about the experiment and cut the answer short to suit what was needed in ''evidence'' for relativity.
You do not look to disprove it ever or to think further on the subject, hence 'your' dead ends .

And again, this is one of the funniest comments I have seen from someone who lacks self-awareness. You just described yourself perfectly.