• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yoru still wrong about time....

james blunt

No, it's an indication that I think you have used a lot of words to say nothing meaningful.
But, okay, let's discuss.
First define your terms fully, then answer these.
1) What is the big now 2)Demonstrate that the big now(whatever it is) never alters 3)Demonstrate that time traverses anything 4)Provide evidence to support the contention that god is now 4) provide evidence that now is god.
1) space
2) space
3) space-time changes
4) space

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is physics in the form of a sort of poetry . It explains that now is forever and time is simply things that occupy now that can age. Consider now is a void and things travelling around/through this void is time .
So how does this "God" fit in? It's not physics.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well , if there was anything we could give a class to as being a god, it would be space for the simple fact, things need a space to exist in or they cannot exist. So space supersedes all.
But that's not "God." God is anthropomorphic; a personage, with likes and dislikes, desites, goals, &c. I don't see how it fits into an abstraction like relativity.

james blunt

I only see a list of words here. I'll wait for the supporting evidence.
I will demonstrate, you are in space right now as I am in space right now. Your space and my space are both now. There is no difference in our now's.
Now the space in front of you can not alter because it has no physical properties. However in that space is space-time, this changes all the time .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I will demonstrate, you are in space right now as I am in space right now. Your space and my space are both now. There is no difference in our now's.
Now the space in front of you can not alter because it has no physical properties. However in that space is space-time, this changes all the time .
Yummy! Word salad.

james blunt

oh oh......
now you've done it

you went and told the BIG secret
I am objective, no offence to peoples beliefs , but if they want to believe in a God, at least get it right and have it based on something factual.
Anything other than this I declare that person ''insane''. I declare a religion illness, delusions and a make believe reality, a fantasy, fictional , believing in fairies. If that is not an illness then I don't know what is.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am objective, no offence to peoples beliefs , but if they want to believe in a God, at least get it right and have it based on something factual.
Anything other than this I declare that person ''insane''. I declare a religion illness, delusions and a make believe reality, a fantasy, fictional , believing in fairies. If that is not an illness then I don't know what is.
so...I have no religion

I believe in God

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Time traverses through the big now, the big now never alters and is always now, time is anything that ages compared to the big now. Now is forever, now is God and God is now, now is now and the tomorrow will still be now because now is constant .

According to relativity, there is not such a thing as "now".

Ciao

- viole

Milton Platt

You're still incoherent. Space isn't "now". Space is space and the term "now" defines the present moment in time. And space-time is a continuum consisting of space and time, so to say that space-time is in space is not coherent.

Last edited:

james blunt

You're still incoherent. Space isn't "now". Space is space and the term "now" defines the present moment in time. And space-time is a continuum consisting of space and time, so to say that space-time is is space is not coherent.
Your thoughts are not coherent, not my posts. Cognitive freedom is not cognitive acceptance.
You have not quite evolved past the level of cognitive acceptance.
Think about yourself,find your answer, come back when you give an answer that is not google orientated.

Milton Platt

Your thoughts are not coherent, not my posts. Cognitive freedom is not cognitive acceptance.
You have not quite evolved past the level of cognitive acceptance.
Think about yourself,find your answer, come back when you give an answer that is not google orientated.

Didn't google anything. Just pointed out your incoherence.

Milton Platt

Your coherence is with understanding, when you can adjust to reading ''gibberish'' then you might make sense to yourself. It is intentionally wrote that way .

I think that gibberish is all you are capable of, at least on this thread. If gibberish is the best you can do, there is no need to post.