• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YHWH: Worship ONE GOD, not MANY GODS. Worship Me, alone!

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
Christians believe in only one God named Jahve, who is the creator of the universe/universes.

But Christians believe the one God named Jahve is also three persons. They believe God is one divine Being and at the same time three persons. This is the trinity.

So Christians believe the father, jesus and the holy spirit is the one God of the universe/universes named Jahve.

Christians do not believe God is three beings. That is a heresy called tritheism.

Christians believe God is only one Being. They believe God is one Being, three persons.

Starlight

Christians do not believe only the Father is Jahve.

Christians believe the father, jesus, holy spirit is the one God named Jahve.

Christians believe the one God of the universe/universes named Jahve is one divine Being, three persons.

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
I just looked back and found this from the beginning of this thread. Here is what is confusingly (what different to any other trinity nonsense?) said by Brian2:
  • “There is a problem with the scriptures contradicting if the Father, Son and Holy Spirit aren't together, the One True God. The Father in the Son and the Son in the Father (John 14:11) and the Son and Father coming to dwell in a believer who loves them. (John 14:23)
    So why is the Father called the one true God?
    The Father includes the Son who is in Him and the Holy Spirit who is in Him. The Father is the source of the Spirit and of His Son.“
Brian says that God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, together… The one true God!

BUT THEN he calls the Father, ALONE, the one true God?

And further declares that the Father is THE ONE TRUE GOD (remember that ‘God’, to him, is ‘FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT TOGETHER’) is THE FATHER AND THE SON IN EACH OTHER!

Umm… I count TWO: Father and Son in each other… I thought TRINITY meant THREE?

Yes, trinity IS TRULY CONFUSING, as Brian2 declares of his Belief…!

What confuses ME, is why Brian2, and others like him, keep believing the confused ideology of trinity when they can clearly see that it is not cohesive in its formal rendering! It only works if you take separate false snippets with no regard to other false snippets!

As an anecdote: I once saw a person trying to put together a physical puzzle. Some parts appear to fit together but only if those parts were forced into place. As ‘progress’ was made (in appearance) it soon became clear that major parts would not fit. The person removed parts from other places in the puzzle and forced them into the new places… claiming that they were doing well with putting the puzzle together. Of course, they ignored the parts of the puzzle that they had forced into place and were now no longer fixed. The result being that no matter how they tried fitting the puzzle together, they deluded themselves each time they moved a piece seemingly into place but by ignoring what they had previously falsely put in place! The end being that they could never fit the puzzle together because they actually had very little idea what the end result should look like AND they actually did not have all the pieces required to fit the puzzle together fully because they had damaged many pieces and tossed them away or were so damaged they could no longer fit where they were supposed to.

What does this say about trinity… it all in the anecdote!!!

Who are you speaking to about me in this post?

The Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father as Jesus said.
The Father and Son come and live with and in a believer as Jesus said, and that happens when we receive the Holy Spirit. So the Father and Son are in the Holy Spirit and obviously the Holy Spirit is in the Father and the Son because the Spirit of God is the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9)
The Father is called the one true God because the Father is the source of the His Spirit and of His Son.

You seem to have a problem of wanting to deny scriptures about the deity of Jesus and of the Spirit of God until you can understand how it all fits together. That is saying, "It's not true because I don't fully understand it. It confuses me so it can't be true".

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Who are you speaking to about me in this post?

The Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father as Jesus said.
This just means that they agree. It’s not that hard to understand except if you try to make it something more than what it is… which is what you are doing!
The Father and Son come and live with and in a believer as Jesus said, and that happens when we receive the Holy Spirit. So the Father and Son are in the Holy Spirit and obviously the Holy Spirit is in the Father and the Son because the Spirit of God is the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9)
The Holy Spirit is not ‘IN’ the Father. It is ‘OF’ the Father. Is there a scripture verse saying anything about being ‘In the Holy Spirit’? No!

‘My Spirit is your Spirit’ does not mean the ‘spirit’ is the same ‘entity’ spirit. It means that their OWN SPIRITS are aligned. Jesus’ spirit agrees with his Father’s, and what Jesus’s spirit decides to do agrees with what the Father’s spirit would do:
  • ‘When you see me you see the Father also’
This means the same thing as ‘My Spirit is his Spirit’. So, if you are going to say that the Spirit of God IS the SAME [entity] Spirit as the Son then you ARE ALSO SAYING that the Son is the Father and the Father IS the Son. I know you will disagree but that’s because you see the farce that you are speaking and the realisation that trinity is false.

The Father does not ‘Come’ anywhere. The Father SENDS his HOLY SPIRIT … that is what ‘comes’ to dwell in the believer just as it DWELLS in Jesus because he was ANOINTED WITH IT - Just as the Apostles were ANOINTED with the Holy Spirit of the Father - it EMPOWERED THEM to do good! You say it but you don’t believe it. You say it because you cannot deny it - but you don’t believe it! It’s like I said, trinity speaks 95% truth and then pokes in the 5% lie.
The Father is called the one true God because the Father is the source of the His Spirit and of His Son.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha….. you’ll have to do better than that!!! Ha ha ha ha… ‘The Father is the source of HIS spirit’…, ha ha ha ha…. Really crazy stuff!!! The Father is the source of HIS OWN SPIRIT…!! (I did not know that (giggle!!)
  • ‘God is the Father of Spirits’
  • God is the Father
  • ‘Father’ means ‘Creator’
  • God is the ‘Creator’ of Spirits
  • All created spirits are [initially] HOLY because they are CREATED by the Father of Spirits: GOD! A created spirit from God can be nothing except holy! But because the Will of the spirit is FREE then that spirit CAN (even knowing the punishment that may result) become sinful. CHECK: Why was Jesus ‘TEMPTED’ to the highest degree… (there were far more temptations in the wilderness than the three illustrated!)
  • The Spirit of Adam was created holy by the Father. Called, ‘Son of God’. Adam’s spirit sinned.
  • The Spirit of Jesus was created holy by the Father (‘The child to be born … will be Holy.. Will be called Son of God’). Jesus’ spirit did not sin.
  • "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing“ (John 6:63)
You only just now realised that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father…. Whoaa… So you mean all this time you’ve been saying that the Holy Spirit of the Father is ANOTHER GOD PERSON and you’ve finally realised what nonsense that was: Welcome to reality that there is no trinity in God. Welcome to the fact that the Father IS:
  • The only true God
Perhaps now our debate can make some sense towards being in each other (but I suspect your trinity error won’t last long!)
You seem to have a problem of wanting to deny scriptures about the deity of Jesus and of the Spirit of God until you can understand how it all fits together. That is saying, "It's not true because I don't fully understand it. It confuses me so it can't be true".
There is no DEITY concerning Jesus … I bet you don’t even know what ‘Deity’ means? You are just using it cos trinity told you to say that!

Equally, you don’t know what ‘God’ means but you just keep using the title with no regard to its meaning!

You don’t even know what ‘Father’ means but you keep using it with no regard to what it means.

And you have no idea what ‘Son’ means but… yeah, you got it!!

I bet if I asked you to clarify and define those titles you wouldn’t be able to do so. I bet the reason is that as you start you will realise that they don’t fit what you’d been taught by trinity claims!

Last edited:

Soapy

Christians do not believe only the Father is Jahve.

Christians believe the father, jesus, holy spirit is the one God named Jahve.

Christians believe the one God of the universe/universes named Jahve is one divine Being, three persons.
Yeah, that’s the problem wiry trinity and the umbrella title, ‘Christian’.

Many beliefs come under that umbrella and that’s what allows other beliefs to ridicule the true Christian. When they read what trinity Christianity says, it laughs it’s belly of at the farcity.

When the true Christian comes along they don’t hear what that true Christian says because it’s hearing ‘Christian’ and remembers only the farce of trinity!!

Just in case you don’t yet get it:
  • Yahweh never ever said he was three persons (prove it from scriptures - bet you cannot!)
  • Yahweh said he was the Israelite’s ONLY GOD. That says nothing about three!
  • The reason Yahweh said he was their only God was because tribes and nations in and around the Israelites worshipped MANY GODS. Yahweh said his nation is to have ONLY ONE GOD as their worshipful deity!
  • Over and over, YAHWEH said he was the ONLY GOD the Israelites must worship. He did not claim to be a three in one God as this would be no different to worshipping three deities - PAGAN!
If you can show different, please try… I’m getting the feeling already that you will just post back a few misquotes with no reality attached to them as regards proof of your trinity ideology.

Starlight

Yeah, that’s the problem wiry trinity and the umbrella title, ‘Christian’.

Many beliefs come under that umbrella and that’s what allows other beliefs to ridicule the true Christian. When they read what trinity Christianity says, it laughs it’s belly of at the farcity.

When the true Christian comes along they don’t hear what that true Christian says because it’s hearing ‘Christian’ and remembers only the farce of trinity!!

Just in case you don’t yet get it:
  • Yahweh never ever said he was three persons (prove it from scriptures - bet you cannot!)
  • Yahweh said he was the Israelite’s ONLY GOD. That says nothing about three!
  • The reason Yahweh said he was their only God was because tribes and nations in and around the Israelites worshipped MANY GODS. Yahweh said his nation is to have ONLY ONE GOD as their worshipful deity!
  • Over and over, YAHWEH said he was the ONLY GOD the Israelites must worship. He did not claim to be a three in one God as this would be no different to worshipping three deities - PAGAN!
If you can show different, please try… I’m getting the feeling already that you will just post back a few misquotes with no reality attached to them as regards proof of your trinity ideology.
I do not believe in the trinity. I believe in strict monotheism like what jews, muslims and baha'is believe in.

I only wrote what most christians in the world believe. I want to defend the beliefs to my christians sisters and brothers. You misunderstand what christians really believe. Christians do believe God is only one.
Christians believe in monotheism. They do not believe in strict monotheism, but they believe in soft monotheism. Trinitarian beliefs is monotheism.

Yes Jahve said he was only one God. That is exactly what Christians believe.
Christians believe in only one divine Being. Christians believe the oneness of God is his one Being. And the threeness is the persons

So yes Christians believe God is only one. Christians believe Jahve is the only God. Jahve is the one God of the universe/universes. Jahve is one divine Being, three persons

Christians do not believe in three gods. Christians do not believe God is three beings. That is a hersery called tritheism

Last edited:

Soapy

I do not believe in the trinity. I believe in strict monotheism like what jews, muslims and baha'is believe in.

I only wrote what most christians in the world believe. I want to defend the beliefs to my christians sisters and brothers. You misunderstand what christians really believe. Christians do believe God is only one.
Christians believe in monotheism. They do not believe in strict monotheism, but they believe in soft monotheism. Trinitarian beliefs is monotheism.

Yes Jahve said he was only one God. That is exactly what Christians believe.
Christians believe in only one divine Being. Christians believe the oneness of God is his one Being. And the threeness is the persons

So yes Christians believe God is only one. Christians believe Jahve is the only God. Jahve is the one God of the universe/universes. Jahve is one divine Being, three persons

Christians do not believe in three gods. Christians do not believe God is three beings. That is a hersery called tritheism
Although you say you are not trinitarian and are only saying what TRINITARIANs say, you are no doubt PROMOTING trinitarianism.

Yes, you are SAYING what TRINITY says … and should not be doing so if you are not a believer of it. The reason being, that you are saying and underlining and promoting things THAT ARE UNTRUE.

It’s like a GOSSIPMONGER… whispering what you heard but have no way of proving it because you are not party to the truth or fallacy of it.

What I showed you, you mostly IGNORED for the sake of agreeing that Yahweh is ‘one God’.

Read again what I said.: YAHWEH said he was the Israelite nations ONLY GOD…. Do you not see the difference between:
  • ‘One God’
and:
  • ‘Only God’
The pagans worshipped MANY GODS. Each of those many Gods were supposedly rulers over aspects of the world: Rain, weather, seasons, farming crops, cattle, fire, seas, rivers, childbearing, forests and plants, cattle,… The pagans worshipped a god separately for each problem or desire … and often these came into conflict because, for instance, one person wanted rain for their crop while another wanted a sunny day for their wedding… Thus, the offerings the pagan made to their particular god of the specific desire would be at war with the god of the other persons desire. Or the god would be jealous that one person sacrificed to another god….

But Yahweh God said, No! This must not be like that with you, my Son (my nation), you will worship MR ALONE, me ONLY because I am your ONLY GOD! And thus such conflicts and jealousy cannot arise! And I will determine which is best ‘rain, or sun’ and give compensation to one of other as I see fit IF THEY BELIEVE IN ME ALONE.

And Jesus Christ himself, did not claim a three in one God but said:
  • “Father… this means eternal life that they (believers) should believe in YOU THE ONLY TRUE GOD”
Jesus did not say there were no others ‘called Gods” for indeed ‘God’ is a title - and a title can belong to many things… but that there is only ONE TRUE GOD; the Father, HIS GOD, his Father, our God, our Father!

Can you not see, from an outsider perspective, that that is ridiculous…

WHY would anyone say ‘I am ONE PERSON’?

Answer that. Then answer: Why would GOD say that he was ONE GOD?

Why? Where is there EVER a mention that ANY GOD was EVER ANYTHING OTHER THAN ONE?

Show me, illustrate, prove it… that anyone, any deity, any belief system, EVER suggested that it’s GOD (it’s worshipped spirit Deity) was MORE THAN ONE?

Try not to claim that ‘God was expressed as three persons’… that is not scriptures.

Try not to say that ‘God said “us” and “we”’. Yahweh, in creating mankind LEFT THE CREATION OF THE BODY OF ADAM to an ANGEL - the one who later became known as ‘Satan’, ‘the opposer’.

Read the scriptures!!! Even though Yahweh said, ‘Let US create man in our image’, it was ONLY the body of Adam (red earth) that was created by the Angel. IT WAS GOD, IT WAS YAHWEH, who put the ENLIVENING SPIRIT into the body to make the WHOLE PERSON (Soul) become a ‘LIVING SOUL’.

The angels are ‘SONS of God’. They have the nature of God but are not self-Willed… they are SERVANTS in holiness TO GOD. Therefore they too are IMAGE OF GOD in spirit but are Spirit only image.

What God proposed was a PHYSICAL (Flesh) image of himself to rule over the created world. Think of a Father creating a ‘Disneyland’ playground for his son, not only to play in but to get the MANAGER over it… do as he feels fit in the same manner the Father would do!

And, REMEMBER, or take note, that the REBELLIOUS ANGELS created bodies for themselves…. SO it is certain that the angels knew how to create a BODY in flesh… BUT since ONLY GOD, only YAHWEH, can put a Spirit into the body, the Angel put THEMSELVES into the bodies they created. The angels could not create spirits to occupy the bodies so enlivened the bodies with themselves.

And see what happened: the bodies were hideous and the whole person malevolent - and male only such that they procreated MALICIOUSLY with HUMAN FEMALES to produce the Nephilims… which Yahweh condemned.

So, don’t go there with proof of trinity that ‘is’ and ‘we’ means ‘Three’ as pagan trinity says.

Show another proof… but there is none!!! Why because THERE IS NONE!

So when you cannot find anything if proof - STOP PROMOTING TRINITY!!

Instead, say the truth: that there IS NO TRINITY in the Christian scriptures.

You may SAY that that is what TRINITY CHRISTIANITY SAYS… but don’t say it as though it were TRUTH… because it is not… it is a LIE.

And if you are going to quote scriptures, quote this:
  • ‘The way to eternal life is by the rough and narrow road because the smooth and straight roads is broad and wide and many travel it … to destruction!’
And yes, TRINITY CHRISTIANITY is that smooth, straight, wide road that the MASS (Ha! Think CATHOLICISM) MAJORITY travel on…

Last edited:

Starlight

I try to explain what the trinity doctrine is since im sick of people mocking Christians and Christianity and lie about what they really believe

Last edited:

Soapy

Stop mocking other peoples beliefs
You say you are sick of people mocking Christianity…. Perhaps you need to listen to what they say and FIRST ASK YOURSELF IF IT IS LIKELY TRUE.

I show you that the main tenet of TRINITARIAN CHRISTIANITY is that it purposes THREE PERSONS who are ONE GOD!

I asked you to think about that but you are not able to understand.

Can you think of another situation of RULERSHIP where there are MORE THAN ONE ULTIMATE RULER?

The answer, I’ll answer for you, is NO!!!!

So trinity… don’t say Christianity because I am Christian, too… starts off telling untruths.

Ask a trinitarian Christian about the basics of Christianity and they won’t tell you…. THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU… they won’t tell you the truth of their belief BECAUSE THEY CANNOT!!

I can tell you the truth of the Christian faith but it’s odds on you won’t listen.

I’m knocking TRINITY belief…. Not CHRISTIANITY.

I say to you again.:
  • The Israelite God DID NOT SAY HE WAS THREE PERSONS… that would be PAGAN!!
Can you understand that?

So you should ask me what the Israelite God did say?

I will tell you. The Israelite God said that he was to be their ONLY GOD… that He, and he ALONE, was to be worshipped by the Israelite nation.

This, ‘Only God’, versus ‘One God’, is crucial to understand.

Why is there a need to say ‘ONE GOD’… did anyone ever claim that God was MORE THAN ONE GOD… even reading it should tell you it is a nonsense.

So, again, WHERE did the idea that GOD HAD TO TELL HIS FAVOURED NATION that he was only one God come from?

I will tell you!

In the NEW TESTAMENT, the 2nd century christians were converting other nations to Christianity. They encountered many people who could not believe that ONLY ONE GOD created all things because their belief was that it took many GODS to do so.

This brought the new Christians into conflict and it was easier to say, ‘Ok, ok, let’s compromise… let’s allow THREE persons as creators… BUT the compromise must be that you believe these three persons are the ONE GOD that Christianity states’

Can you see that? It was easier to convert people of pagan belief to the new Christianity if they employed the compromise.

BUT… people are not all daft!! Many of them read the Torah, the Old Testament, and found NO THREE PERSON GOD in it.

Read the Old Testament… there is not a single verse, line, sentence, paragraph, insinuation, suggestion, hint, or anything that says ‘three’ nor even three GODS together. There are places where three ANGELS are seen BUT GOD IS NOT AN ANGEL… and GOD is the CREATOR of Angels and SENDS angels to carry out his Will.

‘Let there be light’… who spoke those words? Trinity says it is the Son who created so supposedly it is the son who said those words… really? You think that?

So what did the Father do? Why is the Father called ‘Father’… what does ‘Father’ mean? (See later in this post!)

GOD NEVER LEAVES HIS THRONE. Like a mighty king, he dispatches his servants to do his Will…

REMEMBER, or know it, that ‘GOD is SPIRIT’. God created PHYSICAL BEINGS in a PHYSICAL WORLD. He can DESTROY the world with a word from his Spiritual mouth. God’s SPIRIT is the power force that is active in and about the world .. God, the creator, therefore, ‘Father’, never comes into his own creation!

So, trinity had to BACKFILL the idea of a three person God by entrapping verses - and there are as so wrong as to be pointless - such as ‘Let us create man’, wherein the SUGGESTION is that GOD WAS SPEAKING TO HIMSELF AS THREE PERSONS…. Yet at that point the only ‘person’ mentioned at all was ALMIGHTY GOD and the angels. God’s HOLY SPIRIT is not a PERSON. It is the force that God uses to achieve his desire SPIRITUALLY. God’s thoughts are as an act: He speaks and it is done… HOW is it done? It is done by his Holy Spirit or by angels who are his spirit created servants.

But watch this: Trinity says that is was the Son who created ALL THINGS….

But ‘FATHER’ means:
  • ‘CREATOR’,
  • ‘He who gives life to something’
  • ‘He who brings into being’
So tell me, if Jesus is the creator, why is he not called ‘Father’?

If Jesus is the creator, did Jesus create man?

Is Jesus the one who said, ‘I am God over all whom are called Gods’

And is Jesus the God who told the Jews:
  • “Is it not written in the laws that he called those who received the word of God, ‘GODS’… so how do you say to the one whom the Father set apart for his very own that I blaspheme because I said I am God’s Son’
And Jesus said he could do NOTHING that he didn’t first see the Father do…

So, HOW DID Jesus CREATE ALL THINGS if he has to first see the Father do it…

Hey, I’m not knocking CHRISTIANITY… I’m knocking the TRINITY CORRUPTED version of Christianity.

If you aren’t sure about something… ASK ME… ask away… but don’t go blindly into what you don’t understand!

Last edited:

Soapy

Yikes! Arrogant, much??
No! I mean ‘ask’.

Who should I recommend to ask?

I don’t know what anyone else thinks so should I recommend someone who might mislead? No! I believe in the truth.

So I recommend myself.

Arrogant? I think not.

And do you think what I’ve said so far is wrong, misleading, or discredits the truth?

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
This just means that they agree. It’s not that hard to understand except if you try to make it something more than what it is… which is what you are doing!

Maybe you are making it something less than what it is.
"I and the Father are one" John 10:30
The "one" is neuter gender meaning that Jesus said " I and the Father are one thing" according to the language people.
The Jews who knew the language wanted to stone Him for saying that. They would not want to do that if He was just saying that He and the Father agree.

The Holy Spirit is not ‘IN’ the Father. It is ‘OF’ the Father. Is there a scripture verse saying anything about being ‘In the Holy Spirit’? No!

‘My Spirit is your Spirit’ does not mean the ‘spirit’ is the same ‘entity’ spirit. It means that their OWN SPIRITS are aligned. Jesus’ spirit agrees with his Father’s, and what Jesus’s spirit decides to do agrees with what the Father’s spirit would do:
  • ‘When you see me you see the Father also’
This means the same thing as ‘My Spirit is his Spirit’. So, if you are going to say that the Spirit of God IS the SAME [entity] Spirit as the Son then you ARE ALSO SAYING that the Son is the Father and the Father IS the Son. I know you will disagree but that’s because you see the farce that you are speaking and the realisation that trinity is false.

The Father does not ‘Come’ anywhere. The Father SENDS his HOLY SPIRIT … that is what ‘comes’ to dwell in the believer just as it DWELLS in Jesus because he was ANOINTED WITH IT - Just as the Apostles were ANOINTED with the Holy Spirit of the Father - it EMPOWERED THEM to do good! You say it but you don’t believe it. You say it because you cannot deny it - but you don’t believe it! It’s like I said, trinity speaks 95% truth and then pokes in the 5% lie.

No the Holy Spirit is in God and you agree with that below when you seem to be agreeing that the Father is the source of the Spirit.
The Son and Father are in the Spirit (John 14:23)
The Spirit of God is the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9)
There is only ONE Spirit (Eph 4:4)
It was the Spirit that went with Israel in the wilderness (Isa 63:10) and God said that He would be with them in the wilderness.
The Lord is the Spirit. (2Cor 3:17)
Just as the Son is Yahweh, so it the living Spirit, the Spirit that grieves and teaches and guides and knows the mind of God. (1Cor 2:11) and God knows the mind of the Spirit when the Spirit prays (Romans 8:27)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha….. you’ll have to do better than that!!! Ha ha ha ha… ‘The Father is the source of HIS spirit’…, ha ha ha ha…. Really crazy stuff!!! The Father is the source of HIS OWN SPIRIT…!! (I did not know that (giggle!!)
  • ‘God is the Father of Spirits’
  • God is the Father
  • ‘Father’ means ‘Creator’
  • God is the ‘Creator’ of Spirits
  • All created spirits are [initially] HOLY because they are CREATED by the Father of Spirits: GOD! A created spirit from God can be nothing except holy! But because the Will of the spirit is FREE then that spirit CAN (even knowing the punishment that may result) become sinful. CHECK: Why was Jesus ‘TEMPTED’ to the highest degree… (there were far more temptations in the wilderness than the three illustrated!)
  • The Spirit of Adam was created holy by the Father. Called, ‘Son of God’. Adam’s spirit sinned.
  • The Spirit of Jesus was created holy by the Father (‘The child to be born … will be Holy.. Will be called Son of God’). Jesus’ spirit did not sin.
  • "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing“ (John 6:63)
God is the creator and maker of the human body but God is the Father of our spirit because our spirit was breathed into Adam from God and subsequently spirit is passed on to all humans.
The Spirit of Jesus was not created.
All things have been created through the Son (Heb 1:2, Col 1:15,16, John 1:3)
The Word in the beginning was the Son that means and it also means that the Son was not created because ALL things that have been created were created by the Son (Eternal Father Isa 9:6)

Soapy

Maybe you are making it something less than what it is.
"I and the Father are one" John 10:30
The "one" is neuter gender meaning that Jesus said " I and the Father are one thing" according to the language people.
The Jews who knew the language wanted to stone Him for saying that. They would not want to do that if He was just saying that He and the Father agree.

No the Holy Spirit is in God and you agree with that below when you seem to be agreeing that the Father is the source of the Spirit.
The Son and Father are in the Spirit (John 14:23)
The Spirit of God is the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9)
There is only ONE Spirit (Eph 4:4)
It was the Spirit that went with Israel in the wilderness (Isa 63:10) and God said that He would be with them in the wilderness.
The Lord is the Spirit. (2Cor 3:17)
Just as the Son is Yahweh, so it the living Spirit, the Spirit that grieves and teaches and guides and knows the mind of God. (1Cor 2:11) and God knows the mind of the Spirit when the Spirit prays (Romans 8:27)

God is the creator and maker of the human body but God is the Father of our spirit because our spirit was breathed into Adam from God and subsequently spirit is passed on to all humans.
The Spirit of Jesus was not created.
All things have been created through the Son (Heb 1:2, Col 1:15,16, John 1:3)
The Word in the beginning was the Son that means and it also means that the Son was not created because ALL things that have been created were created by the Son (Eternal Father Isa 9:6)
So you are saying that Jesus is the eternal Father…?

You are saying that Jesus IS the Father?

What does, ‘Father’, mean?

Do you agree that Jesus is the image of the Father?

Do you agree that Jesus is the image of God?

Define ‘God’ for me!

Do you agree that Jesus is the Son of God?

Do you agree that Jesus is Son of the Father?

What does, ‘Son’, mean to you?

How does Jesus and Scriptures define the term, ‘Son’?

Do you agree that Jesus is Heir to God?

Do you say that Jesus is GOD and Heir to God?

Do you say that Jesus is God and Son of God?

Do you say that Jesus and the Father are One - and that means they are the same One God?

But they each have the SAME ONE SPIRIT - their spirits are one… And that spirit is a third person WHO is also the one same God as the Father who is the same GOD as the Son. So you are saying that the Father and the son HAVE the third person of the trinity God as their Spirit? And that third person spirit becomes the same spirit of those who become Sons of God, making those ALSO God?

How many persons will be God after the adoption of the elect as Sons of God, Heirs to God with Jesus?

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
So you are saying that Jesus is the eternal Father…?

You are saying that Jesus IS the Father?

Jesus is not the Father but Jesus is called Eternal Father (Isa 9:6) because He is our Father. The eternal life Christians have is from Jesus.

What does, ‘Father’, mean?

Do you agree that Jesus is the image of the Father?

Do you agree that Jesus is the image of God?

Father means "daddy".
Jesus is the image of His Father, He is not His Father, He is the image of His Father. He is exactly like His Father.
Jesus is the image of God.

Define ‘God’ for me!

Do you agree that Jesus is the Son of God?

Do you agree that Jesus is Son of the Father?

God is the creator and life giver. Is that enough of a definition?
Jesus is the Son of God.
Jesus is Son of the Father.

What does, ‘Son’, mean to you?

How does Jesus and Scriptures define the term, ‘Son’?

Son is someone who gets his life from His daddy. Son is defined a number of ways in scripture as is father.

Do you agree that Jesus is Heir to God?

Do you say that Jesus is GOD and Heir to God?

Do you say that Jesus is God and Son of God?

Do you say that Jesus and the Father are One - and that means they are the same One God?

The Son has the same God nature as His daddy.
Jesus is Yahweh and the Father is Yahweh and the Holy Spirit is Yahweh.
I don't know what "Heir to God" means.
I know that the Son is inherits the nations and God inherits the nations. (Psalm 2:8, Psalm 82:8)
Psalm 82:8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.
Psalm 2:8: Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
I know that it is Jesus who is going to rise up and come and judge the earth and I know that it is Yahweh/God who is going to do that.
Psalm 5:22 Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.…
Psalm 96:12Let the fields exult, and all that is in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy 13before the LORD, for He is coming— He is coming to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in His faithfulness.
I know that all that the Father has belongs to the Son (John 16:15) who is the heir of all that the Father has and waits till it is given to Him. This includes all power and authority (Matt 28:16) the name above all names (Phil 2:9) and everything else.

But they each have the SAME ONE SPIRIT - their spirits are one… And that spirit is a third person WHO is also the one same God as the Father who is the same GOD as the Son.

You read the scripture, there is only one Spirit (Eph 4:4)
You read the scripture, the Lord is the Spirit (2Cor 3:17)
You read the scripture, the Father and Son are in the Spirit (John 14:23)

So you are saying that the Father and the son HAVE the third person of the trinity God as their Spirit? And that third person spirit becomes the same spirit of those who become Sons of God, making those ALSO God?
How many persons will be God after the adoption of the elect as Sons of God, Heirs to God with Jesus?

No I am not saying that. I am saying that the Spirit of God which is the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9) come and joins with our spirits to make us born of God, adopted children of God who are creations and so cannot ever be God and are limited in so many ways. Because we are all joined to the one Spirit we are joined to each other and are one with each other, we are one thing, the body of Christ who directs us by His Spirit.
We are one thing just as the Father and Son are one thing, joined by the one Spirit.

Soapy

Jesus is not the Father but Jesus is called Eternal Father (Isa 9:6) because He is our Father. The eternal life Christians have is from Jesus.
Jesus is our Father? But I thought you said Jesus is not the Father?

How many Fathers are there?

But:
Why is Jesus called Eternal Father?
And:
When does he get called Eternal Father?
Father means "daddy".
Brian, ‘Father’, means (applicable as appropriate)
  • “He who gives life”
  • “He who creates”
  • “He who brings into being”
  • “He who is the head”
So, who created the world and all within including mankind… Jesus or the Father?

And how is Jesus the Son of God if Jesus is the creator and not the Father? But God is Father (creator, bringer into life) and Father of the Son whom he created!!?
Jesus is the image of His Father, He is not His Father, He is the image of His Father. He is exactly like His Father.
Jesus is the image of God.
Wow, Brian, have you just admitted that Jesus IS NOT GOD!!!?

Brian, what am I to do if you are going to admit the truth that Jesus isn’t Almighty God and therefore trinity is false???

You know, Sherlock Holmes was most upset when his adversary, Moriarty, died!!!???
God is the creator and life giver. Is that enough of a definition?
Jesus is the Son of God.
Jesus is Son of the Father.
I cannot believe this… once again you are speaking the truth - YES, GOD IS THE CREATOR…. And Creator is ‘FATHER’…

And Jesus is the SON of the Creator… So, yes, Brian, you are right again… Jesus is NOT THE CREATOR because that is THE FATHER…, who is GOD!!

Great, excellent, wonderful!!
Son is someone who gets his life from His daddy. Son is defined a number of ways in scripture as is father.
This is getting better and better!!! Yes again… a don gets his life from his Father… so Jesus, as son of God, gained his life from THE FATHER, who is GOD (as you just happily pointed out) and we know that you be true from what the Angel said to Mary, that the Holy Spirit would overshadow her and the child to be born to her would be a child of God… yeah… because all creations of God are holy, sinless, and righteous….!!
The Son has the same God nature as His daddy.
All creations of God are sinless, holy, and righteous… the nature of God… that’s why Adam was ALSO CALLED ‘SON OF GOD’. The Spirit sons of God are likewise.
Jesus is Yahweh and the Father is Yahweh and the Holy Spirit is Yahweh.
No, Brian, No!
I don't know what "Heir to God" means.
Ok….! You sure about that???
I know that the Son is inherits the nations and God inherits the nations. (Psalm 2:8, Psalm 82:8)
Psalm 82:8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.
Psalm 2:8: Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
Why would God inherit what he created??? Almighty God is the OWNER of ALL THINGS…

The verses you quote show yourself straining at a gnat in understanding. These verses are aimed at the Messiah! It is hidden in verses to king David but are really prophecies of the messiah!

It is the Messiah who inherits… Ross you don’t know shag ‘Inherit’ means… like you don’t know what ‘Heir’ means!!
I know that it is Jesus who is going to rise up and come and judge the earth and I know that it is Yahweh/God who is going to do that.
Psalm 5:22 Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.…
God sends his SERVANT to do his Will… He who doesn’t Honor the servant who is sent from the Great king does not honor the Great King who sent the servant… what great insight did you think you were presenting!? The servant never presents himself as the great king who sent him… Jesus tells us that the words he speaks are FROM THE FATHER!!! The Father who SENT HIM with the words to speak to the nations!! [/QUOTE] Psalm 96:12Let the fields exult, and all that is in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy 13before the LORD, for He is coming— He is coming to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in His faithfulness.
I know that all that the Father has belongs to the Son (John 16:15) who is the heir of all that the Father has and waits till it is given to Him. This includes all power and authority (Matt 28:16) the name above all names (Phil 2:9) and everything else.[/QUOTE] Brian, I thought you said you didn’t know what Heir to God meant?

And what an odd declaration: that the son owns everything the Father has BUT he waits to be given it… NO BRIAN… The REWARD is given to him who overcomes… The TROPHY for running a race is the REWARD for the winner… it is, in a way, yes, THE RACE WINNER’s TROPHY… but the race runner:
  • MUST FIRST RUN AND WIN THE RACE before he can CLAIM THE REWARD THAT WAS AWAITING HIM FROM BEFORE THE RACE BEGAN!!!!You read the scripture, there is only one Spirit (Eph 4:4)
You read the scripture, the Lord is the Spirit (2Cor 3:17)
You read the scripture, the Father and Son are in the Spirit (John 14:23)
Verse 23 doesn’t say that!! It says that The Father and the Son will come and make their home in the believer … it means the spirit of believer will align with that of the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of the Father, and which the son HOLDS TO with his OWN SPIRIT. [QOUTE] No I am not saying that. I am saying that the Spirit of God which is the Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9) come and joins with our spirits to make us born of God, adopted children of God who are creations and so cannot ever be God and are limited in so many ways. Because we are all joined to the one Spirit we are joined to each other and are one with each other, we are one thing, the body of Christ who directs us by His Spirit.
We are one thing just as the Father and Son are one thing, joined by the one Spirit.[/QUOTE] So, from what you just said… Aligning the Spirit of the Father and the Spirit of the Son AND the Spirit of the believer…. Means that all are GOD!!!???

Ermm….!!! What?

Brian2

Veteran Member
Jesus is our Father? But I thought you said Jesus is not the Father?

How many Fathers are there?

But:
Why is Jesus called Eternal Father?
And:
When does he get called Eternal Father? Brian, ‘Father’, means (applicable as appropriate)
  • “He who gives life”
  • “He who creates”
  • “He who brings into being”
  • “He who is the head”
So, who created the world and all within including mankind… Jesus or the Father?

They both created all things. It looks to me like the Father said, Let there be light and the Son went off and created it. All things were created through Him, the Son.

And how is Jesus the Son of God if Jesus is the creator and not the Father? But God is Father (creator, bringer into life) and Father of the Son whom he created!!? Wow, Brian, have you just admitted that Jesus IS NOT GOD!!!?

The Son is the image of the invisible God and does everything that the Father does.
John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed.

Why would God inherit what he created??? Almighty God is the OWNER of ALL THINGS…

I gave you the scripture and you do not believe it. ( Psalm 82:8) Yahweh inherits the nations.
Jesus inherits the nations also. (Psalm 82:8)
Also the 2 together show that Jesus is Yahweh.

The verses you quote show yourself straining at a gnat in understanding. These verses are aimed at the Messiah! It is hidden in verses to king David but are really prophecies of the messiah!

Brian, I thought you said you didn’t know what Heir to God meant?

And what an odd declaration: that the son owns everything the Father has BUT he waits to be given it… NO BRIAN… The REWARD is given to him who overcomes… The TROPHY for running a race is the REWARD for the winner… it is, in a way, yes, THE RACE WINNER’s TROPHY… but the race runner:

When Jesus said that all that the Father has belongs to Him (John 16:15) He was not speaking of a reward, He was speaking as a Son who owns all that He Father has because He inherits it.

When it comes to the scriptures I presented below you seemed to misunderstand or ignore what I was saying.
Who is going to come and judge the earth?
In Psalm 96:12 etc we see it's Yahweh.
In the New Testament it is Jesus who is coming to judge the earth and the Father is going to judge no man.
That shows that Jesus is Yahweh.
You said nothing about Jesus having the name above all names. (Yahweh) (Phil 2:9) and all power and authority (Matt 28:16)

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

John 14:23 doesn’t say that!! It says that The Father and the Son will come and make their home in the believer … it means the spirit of believer will align with that of the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of the Father, and which the son HOLDS TO with his OWN SPIRIT.

Yes it does say that.
John 14:23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
This happens when we receive the Holy Spirit who lives in us.
John 14:15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
The Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father and both in the Holy Spirit.
John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

So, from what you just said… Aligning the Spirit of the Father and the Spirit of the Son AND the Spirit of the believer…. Means that all are GOD!!!???
Ermm….!!! What?

I just finished explaining why we are not God and instead of answering that all you can do is say that I am saying we are all God.
Interesting.
All I am doing is showing scriptures and you want to twist them to suite your purposes or ignore them.

The Spirit is the Lord (2Cor 3:17)
There is only one Spirit (Eph 4:4)
The Spirit that comes to dwell in us is the Lord.
The Spirit is "another Paraclete".
Distinct but united as ONE.

Soapy

They both created all things. It looks to me like the Father said, Let there be light and the Son went off and created it. All things were created through Him, the Son.
Hmmm…:
  • “I created all things BY MYSELF….”
So that means Jesus and the Father created all things BY HIMSELF???

But wait… You said the Father commanded and the Son obeyed… and that means Jesus created all things… by himself…. But later on (below) you say that the son cannot do anything he didn’t first see the Father do… SO…

How did the Son create all things without seeing the Father create all things …. And…

The Father is ‘He who creates… brings into being… gives life to…’ YET you say that it is the Son who ‘created… brought into life… gave life to…’ - What topsy-turvy nonsense is this trinity nonsense?
The Son is the image of the invisible God and does everything that the Father does.
  • John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed.
ALL MANKIND is made in the image of God … the image of the Father… mankind’s creator … all true Sons are IMAGES OF THEIR FATHER.. their creator!
  • “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them…” (Gen 1:27)
That is why we are ALL SONS OF GOD (if we follow the spirit of God : the Holy Spirit of God):
  • “For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.” (Romans 8:14)
And Jesus was certainly ‘Led by the Spirit of God’.

And so was Adam… until he sinned.
I gave you the scripture and you do not believe it. ( Psalm 82:8) Yahweh inherits the nations.
Jesus inherits the nations also. (Psalm 82:8)
Also the 2 together show that Jesus is Yahweh.

No no … That is NOT what the verse is saying. Almighty God OWNS EVERYTHING… the verse is a prophecy concerning the messiah:
  • “Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance.”
God ‘puts all judgement into the hands of the Son’ :
  • “Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has GIVEN ALL JUDGEMENT TO THE SON…” (John 5:22)
So it is THE SON to whom the inheritance is prophesied… just as it is scripted that Jesus INHERITS creation at the end of time!

Oh, and don’t bother telling me that it says, ‘O God’ because it is the truth that you not trinity know what a title is different from a name! ‘Oh God’ simply means: ‘You MIGHTY ONE’… It is not a reference to ‘YAHWEH’… tuh!!
When Jesus said that all that the Father has belongs to Him (John 16:15) He was not speaking of a reward, He was speaking as a Son who owns all that He Father has because He inherits it.
’All that the Father has…’ means the seat of power… control over the Holy Spirit. It means that Jesus CAN JUDGE THE NATION… he has the power and authority to do so….GIVEN TO HIM BY THE FATHER…:
  • “Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been GRANTED to me.” (John 28:18)
Jesus is GIVEN... Granted… bestowed… ALL POWER … FROM THE FATHER… (See Joseph in Egypt… and Mordeciah in Persia (book of Esther))

What was Jesus BEFORE he was GRANTED ALL POWER???

And does scriptures say that Jesus ‘HANDS BACK’ the power and authority to HIM WHO GRANTED IT to him:
  • “Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.” (1 Cor 15:24)
Just as Joseph is granted to rule Egypt until the famine is over, so Mordeciah is granted to rule Persia until the day of Purim is over … Just as Jesus is granted to rule until sin and death are destroyed…. AFTER WHICH THEY, ALL THREE, HAND BACK THE POWER AND AUTHORITY TO HIM WHO GAVE IT TO HIM.

And, AT NO TIME though is any one of them ‘COMPLETELY’ ruling…:
  • “For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.” (1 Cor 15:27)
When it comes to the scriptures I presented below you seemed to misunderstand or ignore what I was saying.
No I do not… It’s simply that you cannot accept the truth that you interpretation is false… this is what happens to those who are indoctrinated by false ideology… you just proved that for sure!
Who is going to come and judge the earth?
In Psalm 96:12 etc we see it's Yahweh.
In the New Testament it is Jesus who is coming to judge the earth and the Father is going to judge no man.
That shows that Jesus is Yahweh.
It is certainly a hardheaded miscreation that cannot understand simple concepts:
  1. A drowning man
  2. A dispatch controller - owner of a life saving craft
  3. Sends a lifeboatman out to save the drowning man
  4. WHO is the PRIMARY SAVIOUR?
  5. Whom has the primary saviour GRANTED the saving action to?
  6. Bingo….!!!
You said nothing about Jesus having the name above all names. (Yahweh) (Phil 2:9) and all power and authority (Matt 28:16)
Why are you ‘Straining at a GNAT’?

Jesus said it himself (speaking TO THE FATHER):
  • YOU GAVE ME the name that is above all names”
Because Jesus is NOW IMMORTAL… LIVING ETERNALLY… He is ALSO NOW NON-CHANGING: IMMUTABLE, which is what ‘YAHWEH’ means.

So, it is AFTER Jesus IS RAISED FROM THE DEAD and has ‘OVER COME DEATH AND SIN’ and given a new immortal body that he is ‘I am’… the name above all names…

He was GRANTED the name AFTER HE CONQUERED… not before, during, or any time prior. Can you not understand TIME CONTEXT??
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Yes it does say that.
John 14:23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
This happens when we receive the Holy Spirit who lives in us.
John 14:15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
The Father is in the Son and the Son in the Father and both in the Holy Spirit.
John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
I have no idea what you are trying to say there!

Jesus is just saying that he agrees with the Father… that his spirit agrees with the Holy Spirit… which, again, is simply that their spirits ARE ONE IN AGREEMENT…
I just finished explaining why we are not God and instead of answering that all you can do is say that I am saying we are all God.
Interesting.
All I am doing is showing scriptures and you want to twist them to suite your purposes or ignore them.

The Spirit is the Lord (2Cor 3:17)
There is only one Spirit (Eph 4:4)
The Spirit that comes to dwell in us is the Lord.
The Spirit is "another Paraclete".
Distinct but united as ONE.
What can I say but…. Hmmm… ‘The dark side is strong with this one!’

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
Hmmm…:
  • “I created all things BY MYSELF….”
So that means Jesus and the Father created all things BY HIMSELF???

But wait… You said the Father commanded and the Son obeyed… and that means Jesus created all things… by himself…. But later on (below) you say that the son cannot do anything he didn’t first see the Father do… SO…

How did the Son create all things without seeing the Father create all things …. And…

The Father is ‘He who creates… brings into being… gives life to…’ YET you say that it is the Son who ‘created… brought into life… gave life to…’ - What topsy-turvy nonsense is this trinity nonsense?

I don't know of a verse that says "I created all things BY MYSELF...." and if I look at passages like Isaiah 44:24 it tells us that Yahweh was by Himself. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all Yahweh. The Son was there at when the heavens and earth were created and the heavens and earth are the work of the Son along with the Father. (Hebrews 1:10)
All things were created by/through the Son and without Him nothing was made or came into existence. ( John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2 )
John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does.
This passage is one about authority, not about the Father teaching the Son how to do things. The Son can and does all that the Father does and that He sees the Father doing. The Father says "let this be done....." and the Son knows it is time and does as the Father says,,,,,,,,,,,,,imo.
It is all God, the Father directs, the Son does, the Spirit gives life and powers it all, but of course I am probably off in my understanding a bit.

ALL MANKIND is made in the image of God
the image of the Father… mankind’s creator … all true Sons are IMAGES OF THEIR FATHER.. their creator!
  • “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them…” (Gen 1:27)
That is why we are ALL SONS OF GOD (if we follow the spirit of God : the Holy Spirit of God):
  • “For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.” (Romans 8:14)
And Jesus was certainly ‘Led by the Spirit of God’.

And so was Adam… until he sinned.

2Cor 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Our image was marred somewhat by the sin of our first parents and so we are being transformed and still are not the perfect image.

No no … That is NOT what the verse is saying. Almighty God OWNS EVERYTHING… the verse is a prophecy concerning the messiah:
  • “Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance.”
God ‘puts all judgement into the hands of the Son’ :
  • “Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has GIVEN ALL JUDGEMENT TO THE SON…” (John 5:22)
So it is THE SON to whom the inheritance is prophesied… just as it is scripted that Jesus INHERITS creation at the end of time!

Oh, and don’t bother telling me that it says, ‘O God’ because it is the truth that you not trinity know what a title is different from a name! ‘Oh God’ simply means: ‘You MIGHTY ONE’… It is not a reference to ‘YAHWEH’… tuh!!

Psalm 82 shows God speaking to the judges of Israel and nowhere implies any prophecy about the Messiah. The God of verse 1 is the same God of verse 8.
Sure God owns everything but God/Yahweh inherits also. (eg Isa 19:25, Deut 32:9)
Jesus owns and has inherited the name above all names and is Yahweh. (Phil 2:9, Heb 1:4 )

’All that the Father has…’ means the seat of power… control over the Holy Spirit. It means that Jesus CAN JUDGE THE NATION… he has the power and authority to do so….GIVEN TO HIM BY THE FATHER…:
  • “Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been GRANTED to me.” (John 28:18)
Jesus is GIVEN... Granted… bestowed… ALL POWER … FROM THE FATHER… (See Joseph in Egypt… and Mordeciah in Persia (book of Esther))

What was Jesus BEFORE he was GRANTED ALL POWER???

And does scriptures say that Jesus ‘HANDS BACK’ the power and authority to HIM WHO GRANTED IT to him:
  • “Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.” (1 Cor 15:24)
Just as Joseph is granted to rule Egypt until the famine is over, so Mordeciah is granted to rule Persia until the day of Purim is over … Just as Jesus is granted to rule until sin and death are destroyed…. AFTER WHICH THEY, ALL THREE, HAND BACK THE POWER AND AUTHORITY TO HIM WHO GAVE IT TO HIM.

And, AT NO TIME though is any one of them ‘COMPLETELY’ ruling…:
  • “For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.” (1 Cor 15:27)
Before Jesus was granted all power He was and still is the Son who owns all that the Father has and all means all.
The Son hands back the Kingdom but it still belongs to Him as the Son who is God with His Father and the Holy Spirit.
The Son is made subject to the Father so that God can be all in all and not just the Son.

It is certainly a hardheaded miscreation that cannot understand simple concepts:
  1. A drowning man
  2. A dispatch controller - owner of a life saving craft
  3. Sends a lifeboatman out to save the drowning man
  4. WHO is the PRIMARY SAVIOUR?
  5. Whom has the primary saviour GRANTED the saving action to?
  6. Bingo….!!!
It is still Yahweh who is going to be the one coming to judge the earth (Psalm 96:12)
Yahweh owns the boat and Yahweh is came to save and Yahweh is coming to judge. The Father is Yahweh and the Son is also Yahweh, who owns and has inherited the name above all names. (Heb 1:4, Phil 2:9)

Why are you ‘Straining at a GNAT’?

Jesus said it himself (speaking TO THE FATHER):
  • YOU GAVE ME the name that is above all names”
Because Jesus is NOW IMMORTAL… LIVING ETERNALLY… He is ALSO NOW NON-CHANGING: IMMUTABLE, which is what ‘YAHWEH’ means.

So, it is AFTER Jesus IS RAISED FROM THE DEAD and has ‘OVER COME DEATH AND SIN’ and given a new immortal body that he is ‘I am’… the name above all names…

He was GRANTED the name AFTER HE CONQUERED… not before, during, or any time prior. Can you not understand TIME CONTEXT??

Jesus was Yahweh in OT times (Heb 1:10)
Jesus became a man and left His Godhood behind and came as a servant even though still having the same nature as His Father. He inherits the name back because He still is Yahweh and everyone needs to know that and at the name of Jesus worship Him. (Phil 2:10)
Jesus has not changed and has been the same all along. (Heb 13:8)

I have no idea what you are trying to say there!

Jesus is just saying that he agrees with the Father… that his spirit agrees with the Holy Spirit… which, again, is simply that their spirits ARE ONE IN AGREEMENT…

I was saying what the scriptures say, that the Father and Son are in the Holy Spirit and come to live in a believer and that the Father and Son are in each other. They are one thing (neuter gender in the Greek).

Last edited: