• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet another newbie

SoliDeoGloria

That's right folks, another newbie to the website is here. I am a monotheist, calvinist, Christian, Southern Baptist, just in case anybody wanted to know. I am looking foward to some interesting discussions in here. Until then, Since I work for a living, it will probably take me a little bit to learn how to navigate through here:banghead3 . I guess That's about it.

Sincerely,
SolideoGloria

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. Wow a southen baptist from Iowa. I gotta ask...if southern baptist go all the way up to Iowa where does the northern baptist start? Just kidding.. ...southern baptist are really common down here in the south..your family roots from here..or you from down south?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
change.gif
Welcome to RF. Please to meet you!

Prima

I hope you have a great time here! if navigating is a problem, don't be afraid to ask. It took me to weeks to realize that, no, there really ISN'T a 'reply to message' button. At least as far as I can tell..anyone want to prove me wrong? :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Gloria, Namaste.

Welcome, and may you find everything you're looking for here(Well, apart from money, food, a new car........:jiggy: )

Draka

Wonder Woman
Another Iowan! Oh, that's right, we're supposed to keep the infiltration quiet ;) . Nice to have you here and have fun.

SoliDeoGloria

To Roptex, The funny thing is that I was actually born and raised in California for 19 years. I moved to Iowa in 95 and have been raising a family ever since. So unless you consider San Diego, where I spent most of my time in CA, "the south", then I am probably not from there.

To feathersinhair, I live in Stuart myself.

To everybody else, Thanks for the warm welcome. Once again, I am looking foward to some interesting discussions. I may not be able to really get involved until the weekend since I work quite a bit, but until then, I will be trying to learn how to navigate through here when I can.

Sincerely,
SoliDeoGloria