• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet again, planing to move in to a van (sound familiar?)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yep, i am planing to open my own Art van, to live and work from a van (with blessing from my girlfriend), if everything goes as planed i will convert a van in to an art studio/home this summer...

Then some of you will ask. But Seeker of white light....you dont have a driving licence??? Right?

Ehmm..right at the moment i don't have, but that is also going to change this year...

Why do I change back to a life in a van? Because i want the freedom to live a nomadic/Hobo lifestyle. I am tired of staying in one place.

So lets see if i can make a living from a van.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yep, i am planing to open my own Art van, to live and work from a van (with blessing from my girlfriend), if everything goes as planed i will convert a van in to an art studio/home this summer...

Then some of you will ask. But Seeker of white light....you dont have a driving licence??? Right?

Ehmm..right at the moment i don't have, but that is also going to change this year...

Why do I change back to a life in a van? Because i want the freedom to live a nomadic/Hobo lifestyle. I am tired of staying in one place.

Consider outfitting an enclosed trailer for your purpose.
I know people who've done this, & there are advantages....
- If the tow vehicle's engine dies, you can borrow or buy
a replacement to continue doing what you do.
- Trailers are boxier, & therefore easier to work in.
- Trailers can be wider &/or longer.
- Trailers require much less maintenance.
- If you become stationary, a trailer is cheaper cuz
you could sell the tow vehicle.

Gargovic Malkav

How do you get through the winters?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's definitely something I would do. Cheaper and as comfortable as a house if done correctly.

And even can have some savings to boot.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I find this helpful for tips and advice. But being in the states, local and federal laws may or may not be similar.

Thank you :)
I been doing research for about a year now about van life, and looked in to both negative and positive aspects of this form of lifestyle:) its not just happy days for sure.