• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Writer claims Trump raped her

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster

Riders

If E Jean Carroll did try putting on lingerie upon Trump's request, then she would have been implying to Donald J. Trump she'd consent to having sex with him.
What? A woman wearing lingerie infront of a man is asking to eb raped are you serious? Your a sick person. We have the right to wear what we want to, its legal for us to be topless in public in New York we have rights.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
What? A woman wearing lingerie infront of a man is asking to eb raped are you serious? Your a sick person. We have the right to wear what we want to, its legal for us to be topless in public in New York we have rights.

E Jean Carroll admitted trying on see-through lingerie by Donald J. Trump upon his request, had she had refused his request, then there would have been no misunderstanding about her wanting to be left alone.

Riders

E Jean Carroll admitted trying on see-through lingerie by Donald J. Trump upon his request, had she had refused his request, then there would have been no misunderstanding about her wanting to be left alone.
No NO BAD she did not say it was see through. But he asked her to shop with him she did they were at a lingerie store she has the right to model a lingerie outfit for him without getting raped. Stores have models who get paid to model lingerie sweety an they don;t get raped. She had the right to do that without getting raped > trying on lingerie in front of a man does not warrant rape. Your sick.

Riders

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
What article are you reading? The video says the opposite of that it says he got her to wear a lace body suit.

Trump claims he's never met rape accuser despite apparent picture of them together

Thats a picture of a lace body suit.

For all we know she could have been sporting a sheer laced body suit, something like seen here:

s-l300.jpg

1. I think Donald J. Trump would have wanted to see E. Jean Carroll in something more revealing than what E. Jean Carroll claims to have worn for Donald J. Trump.

2. I highly doubt E. Jean Carroll would have kept and bought the body suite which provoked Donald J. Trump into dry-humping her.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
If E Jean Carroll did try putting on lingerie upon Trump's request, then she would have been implying to Donald J. Trump she'd consent to having sex with him.
Utter Bull****!!!

I don’t care if she stripped naked and danced the Macarena. If she said no it is rape!

And I have no idea what happened in this case, my comments are intended universally.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Nancy Pelosi raped me.

I didn't report.

I never told anyone.

I have no evidence.

Then why would anyone believe me?

Because it's easy to make false accusations.

Especially considering these "rape" allegations only seem to surface around election years.

Hmm I wonder why that is?

And why didn't she say anything prior to the 2016 election?

Why wait til now?

Because shes just another smear merchant who will do anything, no matter how vile, evil, or illegal, to smear someone they don't like.

I say it's time we start locking up people who make false allegations of crimes. Maybe that will stop people finally from using lies to try and ruin other peoples lives.

Riders

Nancy Pelosi raped me.

I didn't report.

I never told anyone.

I have no evidence.

Then why would anyone believe me?

Because it's easy to make false accusations.

Especially considering these "rape" allegations only seem to surface around election years.

Hmm I wonder why that is?

And why didn't she say anything prior to the 2016 election?

Why wait til now?

Because shes just another smear merchant who will do anything, no matter how vile, evil, or illegal, to smear someone they don't like.

I say it's time we start locking up people who make false allegations of crimes. Maybe that will stop people finally from using lies to try and ruin other peoples lives.

You cant judge the situation it has not been investigated. Let the lawyers and investigators do their job.

Riders

For all we know she could have been sporting a sheer laced body suit, something like seen here:

s-l300.jpg

1. I think Donald J. Trump would have wanted to see E. Jean Carroll in something more revealing than what E. Jean Carroll claims to have worn for Donald J. Trump.

2. I highly doubt E. Jean Carroll would have kept and bought the body suite which provoked Donald J. Trump into dry-humping her.

It does not matter what a woman wears she has the right to say no.

dianaiad

You cant judge the situation it has not been investigated. Let the lawyers and investigators do their job.

That would be good.

UNfortunately, he has been convicted in...if not the minds of his political opponents, certainly in their propaganda.

Witness your own question: what should happen to the President?

Not 'what should happen to the woman if her accusation is false?'
Not "isn't it odd that her timing is what it is...now when she wants to sell a book and during an election cycle?"

I have noticed that the Democrats do love to accuse people of heinous things during election years, and waiting for an investigation is not much of an option. Besides, they don't NEED an actual investigation. To them, accusation equals conviction, as in 'guilty until proven innocent, and nobody can prove his innocence."

And it happens most often during election campaigns.

Not that Republicans aren't also guilty of this, but...not as much. I think that's because conservatives tend to be a little less hypocritical about it. What really gets me is that the liberals are convicting Trump on the very delayed and unsubstantiated word of a woman who waited for many, many years to accuse him (and her timing is, of course, amazing). At the same time, y'all are still defending Clinton, when HE not only was accused of sexual misconduct, he ADMITTED it.

After, of course, he lied about it.

It seems to me that when it comes to politicians, I believe that two things are true, no matter which side they favor:

1. They have probably committed some form of sexual or ethical shenanigans.
2. they probably aren't guilty of the specific sexual abuse they are accused of during election cycles.

So...I don't believe this woman. There is no reason to do so and every motive for her to lie. She wants to sell her book. Even if she is telling the truth as she sees it, the fact that she waited until NOW to speak up?

That alone destroys her credibility.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
If we had tape of Donald Trump admitting to doing this it would not matter to his supporters.

I know this because we do have tape of Donald Trump admitting to doing this and it does not matter to his supporters.

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

How are they going to gather evidence from 30 years ago? Physical evidence is impossible, unless she got pregnant and had the resulting child for genetic proof.

She didn't file a report with the police then. So no record exist other than her word vs his. In a Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia society that we live in. He is presumed innocent until evidence is presented, and he is tried that proves him guilty.

On a his says vs she says situation. The law can do nothing until evidence has been provided. And simple allegations are not enough.

Regardless of you support Trump or not. This is how our legal system works.

Watchmen

Premium Member
How are they going to gather evidence from 30 years ago? Physical evidence is impossible, unless she got pregnant and had the resulting child for genetic proof.

She didn't file a report with the police then. So no record exist other than her word vs his. In a Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia society that we live in. He is presumed innocent until evidence is presented, and he is tried that proves him guilty.

On a his says vs she says situation. The law can do nothing until evidence has been provided. And simple allegations are not enough.

Regardless of you support Trump or not. This is how our legal system works.
Not exactly.