• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow, I didn't know this place had a forum for introductions! Well I'm NEW!

godischange

As you can obviously tell, I'm new to religiousforums.com I've been a member now for, what like a week? and I think it's awesome. I used to go a lot of other sites to discuss stuff like this, but I never found one with such "spiritual integration." I think it's really cool. I've browsed the boards, and I like what I see. Maybe I sound like an inspection officer or something, put I'm amazed how camly everything is discussed. I haven't found anything rude or out of place. It's a nice change. (I guess I shouldn't be suprised. A lot of the other sites I've visited was mainly for kids and teens.) ;) But take me seriously. Maybe you don't see many my age with actual views on stuff like this...well, y7ou get the jist. So I'll see you around the boards!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay! We're very glad to have you here! (You also made me realize I haven't yet posted a 'new member' introduction! Ack!)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
For some reason, I can't get the arcade to work. It's giving me a message of 'you aren't allowed in' or something similar. *sniffle*

Ceridwen018

Your time shall come, Feathersinhair! Then shall you unleash your apocalypse of gaming prowess, am I right? ;)