• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would You Vote For Hillary?

Would you vote for Hillary?

• Yes

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Did I say that I would
canstock23319473.jpg

vote for Hillary yet......

If not I just wanted to make sure I did...If I had...I just wanted to clarify incase there were any doubts.

If the vote came down to Hillary vs Trump or Hillary vs Cruz...... I have no idea who I would vote for...... since I don't really like Trump and I feel Cruz is scarier than Trump is.

And before the onslaught; I don't trust politicians no matter what party they come from.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Did I say that I would
canstock23319473.jpg

vote for Hillary yet......

If not I just wanted to make sure I did...If I had...I just wanted to clarify incase there were any doubts.

If the vote came down to Hillary vs Trump or Hillary vs Cruz...... I have no idea who I would vote for...... since I don't really like Trump and I feel Cruz is scarier than Trump is.

And before the onslaught; I don't trust politicians no matter what party they come from.
I don't know if I stated it either.
I will not vote for Hillary.

MissAlice

No I would not vote for Hillary but if it was a choice between her, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump...I'd go for the former option. But I have a feeling poor Bernie may not get elected because he's too dang liberal for even for the democrats. I could be wrong but I will be surprised if he is.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
No I would not vote for Hillary but if it was a choice between her, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump...I'd go for the former option.
Huh?
  1. The word 'former' refers to the first of two cited options; you cited three.
  2. That aside, it looks very much like what you said was that you would not vote for Hillary, except when it comes to casting a vote.

David1967

Premium Member
I already did. Now let's talk about why you didn't care about the 60 American lives lost at embassies during the Bush destructive years?

Seriously? Nobody here ever said they didn't care about the lives lost during the Bush years. Chill out. Vote for whoever you want and stop with the assumptions about peoples character.

David1967

Premium Member
No I would not vote for Hillary but if it was a choice between her, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump...I'd go for the former option. But I have a feeling poor Bernie may not get elected because he's too dang liberal for even for the democrats. I could be wrong but I will be surprised if he is.

Bernie seems to be gaining ground, but he's still got a hard road ahead to catch up with Hillary. But, who knows. This has been an unpredictable election cycle to say the least.