• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would this look cool?

Will this look cool?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Other/Maybe/Depends

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
I think you should do whatever makes you happy. I'm 38 years old and I just got my nose pierced last year....it makes me happy. :yes:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Don't get me wrong. I do plan on getting plenty of tatts. I figured I'd try something spontaneous and slightly different.

Somkid

I gather you live in Indiana and I would say it's not cool there, in New York (city) on the other hand or maybe another progressive city it would be almost "normal" what ever that is. The other thing to take into consideration is your occupation, chances are your not going to be the next president of the USA or a CEO of a large main stream corporation or a second grade school teacher for that matter so,.... what do you want to do with your life?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I don't know if it will look cool or not, but it looks painful. I can sympathize with your mom, I would flip if my son came home with those.

rock on!

paper scissor rocker!
lol the president could use some piercings such as,hes probly got a few up his butt needs wrenchin out hehe!
& they aint painfull,if wolf wants em,get em!
im still interested to know if he got em or not! & er howd ya mum handle seein them lmao! cheers people! power to yaz! :D