• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would this look cool?

Will this look cool?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Other/Maybe/Depends

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Allthough I have decided to do this, I am wondering what those here at RF think of this. I am getting double labret piercings, and getting the talon type labtrets worn by David Draiman, the frontman for Disturbed, only abit further apart.
celebrity_disturbed_body_je.jpg
Y129.jpg

And I picture of me.
Picture38.jpg

(My mom is going to throw a fit, but she's gonna have to deal with it.)

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
I'd honestly have to see you with the piercing in order to judge...which doesn't help you any. lol :p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Give my condolences to your mom, Luke. :)
A funny story to it, I was drunk when I first thought about it, and my girlfriend (while sober) assured me it would look "bad ***." So I figured what the hell. If I don't like it, the holes will grow closed.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Luke Wolf said:
Allthough I have decided to do this, I am wondering what those here at RF think of this. I am getting double labret piercings, and getting the talon type labtrets worn by David Draiman, the frontman for Disturbed, only abit further apart.
celebrity_disturbed_body_je.jpg
Y129.jpg

And I picture of me.
Picture38.jpg

(My mom is going to throw a fit, but she's gonna have to deal with it.)

i don't think they would look as good being further apart, but i really like them! you will take them off for mosh pitting and wrestling wont you?

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
*Shudder* I'm sure they will look lovely! :) ( <---- fake smile )

:D In all seriousness, do whatever you want.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Mums are used to hiding what they think (and Fathers too sometimes). I must admit that the idea of piercings is about as much fun for me as tatoos - which I have avoided all my life.

My older son has a tattoo oh his arm; thankfully neither of the boys have gone in for piercings. Vive la difference!!! - and if it makes you feel good, then thats all that counts.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Like you said, if you don't like it the holes will close up. Just be ready to swab a lot of aloe on those scars.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Luke Wolf said:
A funny story to it, I was drunk when I first thought about it, and my girlfriend (while sober) assured me it would look "bad ***." So I figured what the hell. If I don't like it, the holes will grow closed.

The holes will close but you will be left with scars!
I think it'd look cool but think long and hard before you do it!

Arabis

see me run
Please make sure it won't hurt your teeth or give you any sort of infections. I worked in a dental office for several years and saw soooo much damage from tongue peircings. It costs a lot of money to fix damage from something that you think looks cool.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Arabis said:
Please make sure it won't hurt your teeth or give you any sort of infections. I worked in a dental office for several years and saw soooo much damage from tongue peircings. It costs a lot of money to fix damage from something that you think looks cool.
I don't know where this myth comes from, I've had my tongue and lip peirced for years now with no damage to my teeth despite dental warnings that it can happen.
As for the money thing, dental care is fairly cheap in the UK!

Arabis

see me run
darkpenguin said:
I don't know where this myth comes from, I've had my tongue and lip peirced for years now with no damage to my teeth despite dental warnings that it can happen.
As for the money thing, dental care is fairly cheap in the UK!

I have seen the chipped teeth, and so it isn't a myth to me. Dental care is not cheap here, so please heed the warning.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
i don't think they would look as good being further apart, but i really like them! you will take them off for mosh pitting and wrestling wont you?
Moshing, possibly. Wrestling, definitly.

I have seen the chipped teeth, and so it isn't a myth to me. Dental care is not cheap here, so please heed the warning.
The wide base of these will help prevent any damage. Plus, I have dental with my insurance, so it won't be nearly as costly.

The holes will close but you will be left with scars!
I got plenty of scars. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking that facial hair will help cover the holes/scars?

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Luke Wolf said:
I got plenty of scars. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking that facial hair will help cover the holes/scars?

It might, I couldn't really say for sure on that one as I stuggle to grow a decent beard lol.

Zephyr

Moved on
Could be pretty cool. I've always been more of a tat guy, but I could see that working out alright.