• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would God approve homosexual "unions"

Sea horses. Actually the whole you need two of a species to procreate is not correct. there are a number of species that self impregnate, Sea Horses being one.

I stated this exclusion in my original post. because they have both generative qualities. Homo Sapiens do not share this quality therefore we need the opposite sex in order to procreate.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Out of curiosity, why is that interesting? It's true. :shrug:

"It's true" for what?
Humans or animals or both?
I don't believe homosexual behavior is natural for humans.
NOT THIS HUMAN.
As an aside to all this one of my dearest friends is openly gay.
I couldn't care less.
He and I are both cursed with alcoholism.
HE is my "go to" guy in recovery.
He comes to my home where he is more than welcome and WE study the
book Alcoholics Anonymous together.
HE has been sober far longer than I have. I LOVE him as he helps me to save my
life from the horrible disease of addiction.
I'm now quite ill with severe diabetes that I believe is a direct result of my addiction.
I now must inject insulin 3 X daily to stay alive.
Bad pancreas you see. Too much booze too long too often.
If I get stupid and drink booze I'm a dead man.
THAT ALONE WILL NOT KEEP ME SOBER!
HE is white, his, ah, er, friend, is a black gay man.
Dee (fiance), my gay friend, and his significant other have lunch together.
Lest anyone think me homophobic or some such $hit.:confused::confused:
Still I believe homosexuality not natural for humans.
But who made me an expert on human behavior. I am entitled to my feelings
and thoughts.
I do not condone bad behavior against humans not heterosexual.

Last edited:
Ahh so your basis is that procreation is the standard bearer and yet the sperm of a gay man can impregnate a woman and thus a child is born or a straight man can supply sperm to a gay woman and a child is born. GOD created many ways for children to be seeded and born and all procedures were first thought of by GOD as they exist. GOD created all, those things which procreate and those that don't. There is a simple fact, no thing exists without being a product of GOD's thought, thus homosexuality is GOD's thought, deny this and so deny GOD all other arguments against homosexuality the person or the act are simply the ignorance of writers of texts setting their own personal agenda but without the mind of God as guidance., and yes I do mean all the quotes used by christians and muslims to show homosexuality is unnatural.

And here I thought we had free will... Then I guess we should do away with every law, hospital etc due to every behavior, illness etc being gods will not our own.
These institutions have no business interfering in gods will expressed through man if this is the case.

jeager106

Premium Member
Why does this matter to anyone?
Cooking is unnatural. Swallowing small prey alive and whole is natural. But hardly anyone does that.

What makes natural behavior morally good? Who cares?
Tom

Curious: Why is cooking unnatural?
I cook a lot and am quite good at it.
Does that make ME unnatural?
I don't care if swallowing small prey is natural or not.
I ain't doing it! So there!

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Curious: Why is cooking unnatural?
I cook a lot and am quite good at it.
Does that make ME unnatural?
I don't care if swallowing small prey is natural or not.
I ain't doing it! So there!
Animals don't do it.
My question remains. What is good about natural behavior? Why does anyone care if it's natural or not?
Why does the word even come up?

I am very sure it's a cop out. Nobody can give a rational reason for opposing homosex, so they make up nonsensical justification for their irrational beliefs. Such as "It's unnatural".
Tom

jeager106

Premium Member
The dog humping your leg probably isn't confused. They go by pheromones and they also masturbate. My dog used to hump my mom's pillows (lol) and he also used to hump my leg before my doctor increased my testosterone dosage. Now he isn't into me, sexually. :p He might still masturbate, and he probably does, but I don't see it.

Just how does a dog masturbate?
I know they lick themselves but I never saw one act as though licking was somehow
sexual.
Or something like that.
"A guy and his buddy are walking down the street and see a dog licking it's thingy.
One guy says to the other " I wish I could do that."
The other says "well if you ask him it might let you."
Bawww-hawww.
Lousy joke what?

And here I thought we had free will... Then I guess we should do away with every law, hospital etc due to every behavior, illness etc being gods will not our own.
These institutions have no business interfering in gods will expressed through man if this is the case.

A curious argument. If you are saying GOD's LAWS and man's laws are the same. No LAW of GOD can be broken only laws of man. Laws about homosexuality are men's laws not GOD's and can be broken. GOD's LAWs dictate Homosexuality is GOD's will men's laws dictate homosexuality is wrong because they believe humans can break GOD's LAWs, suggesting GOD's LAWs are imperfect and can be broken.

Now GOD's LAWS also dictate Hitler was GOD's will, men's laws dictate Hitler was wrong. GOD has delivered the thought forms of everything. We need choose the thought forms to live by. If all is GOD's will then freewill is the ability to choose which actions move humanity closer to the idea of man as the image of GOD, love compassion creativity. We can choose either the high road, laws that harm no innocent or laws that perpetuate the myth GOD's LAW's can be broken thus saying GOD is flawed and an excuse for bad human law.

jeager106

Premium Member
Animals don't do it.
My question remains. What is good about natural behavior? Why does anyone care if it's natural or not?
Why does the word even come up?

I am very sure it's a cop out. Nobody can give a rational reason for opposing homosex, so they make up nonsensical justification for their irrational beliefs. Such as "It's unnatural".
Tom

To be blunt.
Two men licking each others peckers is disgusting to me.
Then there is the brown round thing.
Disgusting to me.
Me like 'em women!
CASE CLOSED.
As for me I'm very feminine.
I have a strong anima:
  1. Jung's term for the feminine part of a man's personality. Often contrasted with animus.
This is my "female" side. This has nothing to do with sexuality or sexual preference.
My female side is what gives me my sensitivity and strong emotions.
I would not trade that for more "he man" attributes.
Frankly that sensitive female side got me a LOT of women in my younger and more
foolish days.
(what's foolish about mo' wemin?)

"It's true" for what?
NOT THIS HUMAN.
I couldn't care less.
I'm now quite ill with severe diabetes that I believe is a direct result of my addiction.
and thoughts.

How can it not be true, it is created from love and the highest creative processes in the universe are moved by love, such that GOD created homosexuality as an image of love. If love creates, *not predatory love or obsession) then the thing created is an image close to GOD. Everything that exists is natural, humanity sets guidelines and rules for which part of the natural world they accept as human behaviour thus declaring natural acts unnatural, Some of these lines in the sand move humanity forward others hold us back.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Just how does a dog masturbate?
I know they lick themselves but I never saw one act as though licking was somehow
sexual.
Or something like that.
"A guy and his buddy are walking down the street and see a dog licking it's thingy.
One guy says to the other " I wish I could do that."
The other says "well if you ask him it might let you."
Bawww-hawww.
Lousy joke what?
They hump or rub against something, like my mom's pillows. Duh.

Subhankar Zac

Hare Krishna,Hare Krishna,
Troll thread alert!
And God would very much approve of it. Illiterates believing in an all murderous short tempered false God by tge name of Yahweh... Doesn't matter.
It's a false text.

A curious argument. If you are saying GOD's LAWS and man's laws are the same. No LAW of GOD can be broken only laws of man. Laws about homosexuality are men's laws not GOD's and can be broken. GOD's LAWs dictate Homosexuality is GOD's will men's laws dictate homosexuality is wrong because they believe humans can break GOD's LAWs, suggesting GOD's LAWs are imperfect and can be broken.

Now GOD's LAWS also dictate Hitler was GOD's will, men's laws dictate Hitler was wrong. GOD has delivered the thought forms of everything. We need choose the thought forms to live by. If all is GOD's will then freewill is the ability to choose which actions move humanity closer to the idea of man as the image of GOD, love compassion creativity. We can choose either the high road, laws that harm no innocent or laws that perpetuate the myth GOD's LAW's can be broken thus saying GOD is flawed and an excuse for bad human law.

I agree, gods LAW can't be broken. The law of balance. imbalance wil always be voided by the effect related to the cause.

The imbalance of mans ego and hatred was the cause that led to the effect of Hitler.

Man not in union and harmony with god creates the Hitlers of this world, not god.

Man in union with god creates out of love only. Not ego,hate,revenge,greed etc.. These are the products of mans choosing, not gods.

Due to having close relatives that are gay, I do feel that it is a personality trait that is born into them and not a choice. I was born with aggressiveness built into me in the same way.

We both have to rule our desires and not let our desires rule us.

I agree, gods LAW can't be broken. The law of balance. imbalance wil always be voided by the effect related to the cause.

The imbalance of mans ego and hatred was the cause that led to the effect of Hitler.

Man not in union and harmony with god creates the Hitlers of this world, not god.

Man in union with god creates out of love only. Not ego,hate,revenge,greed etc.. These are the products of mans choosing, not gods.

Due to having close relatives that are gay, I do feel that it is a personality trait that is born into them and not a choice. I was born with aggressiveness built into me in the same way.

We both have to rule our desires and not let our desires rule us.

I agree the overtone conciousness of humanity allows the manifestation of Hitler types but a Hitler is first conceived by GOD otherwise it cannot exist. GOD does not send Hitler types neither do gods but they are in existence and are allowed to manifest here when required. The Hopi prophecies were very clear about ww1 and ww2, the league of nations and the united nations. Prophecy reveals a future to come. As it was true, then Hitler was already planned 300 years before he arrived. So it would seem the story is written and played out. Everything exists as GOD's will, we merely choose which bits we want or need by the song we sing as a whole. Was it that 300 years ago our song set Hitler's place in the future or was it as the Hopi's say, GOD shook the world twice. If this is the case Hitler was definitely sent to show us what we needed to see. Unfortunately we were blind as seen by today's never ending wars.

I agree the overtone conciousness of humanity allows the manifestation of Hitler types but a Hitler is first conceived by GOD otherwise it cannot exist. GOD does not send Hitler types neither do gods but they are in existence and are allowed to manifest here when required. The Hopi prophecies were very clear about ww1 and ww2, the league of nations and the united nations. Prophecy reveals a future to come. As it was true, then Hitler was already planned 300 years before he arrived. So it would seem the story is written and played out. Everything exists as GOD's will, we merely choose which bits we want or need by the song we sing as a whole. Was it that 300 years ago our song set Hitler's place in the future or was it as the Hopi's say, GOD shook the world twice. If this is the case Hitler was definitely sent to show us what we needed to see. Unfortunately we were blind as seen by today's never ending wars.

I agree but will rephrase it this way. All possibilities exist within the One consciouness that is God but man chooses what possibilities he manifest based on his choices.

God is in his creation but the creation isn't god. Just as the manifistation of an idea isn't the idea itself.

Gods creation is a polarized one. God "himself for lack of a better pronoun" is not polarized. In a polarized creation where cause and effect exist, man can manifest possibilities into reality that are simply man made and cannot be associated to or blamed on god.

Draka

Wonder Woman
"It's true" for what?
NOT THIS HUMAN.
I couldn't care less.
and thoughts.
"It's true" that homosexuality is natural in the animal kingdom. We are mammals, therefore we are animals, therefore homosexuality is a natural condition for us.
And you can try to justify your stance that it is unnatural or wrong or disgusting by saying "look, I have a gay friend!" all you want, doesn't change the fact that you apparently have issues with homosexuality. You couldn't even bring yourself to refer to the guy's partner as boyfriend or spouse or husband or even just partner. No...you had to squirm around the word "friend".

Homosexuality is a natural condition within the animal kingdom, just like heterosexuality. As we are part of the animal kingdom then, logic follows, homosexuality is a natural condition within us as well.

Of, course, none of this validates whether something is considered "morally" good or bad. Morals are an invention of our minds and are subjective at best.

And, as brought up before, no, cooking is not natural. No other species in the world cooks their food, just us, and we didn't either for a very long time. It was an invention. Just like cars, computers, sitting on a toilet and more. If you have an issue with something because you think it unnatural and that is your basis for dislike and repulsion then you shouldn't cook your food, use the computer, the telephone, your vehicle and your toilet. You should find the idea of sitting on your toilet disgusting and repulsive and want to go outside in your yard to squat to do your business.

That all said, please realize that you using the argument that homosexuality is not natural as a reason to oppose it is logically ridiculous. You may as well just say that you have "icky" issues. Curious though, you said that you find the idea of two men together disgusting. Do you find the idea of two women together equally disgusting? Does the image of two women together give you the same icky feelings that the image of two men together does? I highly doubt it. If the repulsion isn't equal then you should think about that. Just think.

jeager106

Premium Member
Draka:
I have no desire to "think" about homosexuality.
Am am what I am just as homosexuals are what they are.
I simply accept what is as it is.
The world still turns now doesn't it?
Homosexuality is NOT normal to me.
That's o.k. now isn't it?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
What does a book have to do with the ability to observe and know that it takes the semen of a male species to fertilize the egg of a female species for procreation??

At this point I think your just trolling me, if not maybe try rephrasing your question so I can understand what it is your asking.

And yes The Secret of Light is an outstanding book! :)
All of his books are great. "Atomic Suicide" is a must read aswell.:)
Actually, his books are nothing more than Choir Member Ratification.

But to each their own.