• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World's Largest Iceberg Shatters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Aren't enough people who are likely to treat this news as significant. Too much political intervention in how the sciences are valued by the public these days. Too much scientifically tailored propaganda shaping people's ideas. Too little awareness of what's been going on.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
good thing it won't be disruptive to deal with a BILLION displaced people in the next 30 years.

WalterTrull

Godfella
It appears to me that there will always be another plague, another calamity. It seems somehow part of our growth, our evolution. High school was somewhat unpleasant for me (not for others, I know). but that's long past and I learned a few things. I learned much more in later years, sometimes painfully, sometimes not. Hey, the earth was once the center of the universe, how about that!