• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women are proof of the existence of God

Baroodi

Not only that any creation in the universe from unseen to microscopic to macroscopic to galaxies all indicate the designer.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But yeah, that's what happens when you type out angrily on a phone, things slip up.

Did i say phone or did you guess?

Considering i dont use a phone the the only answer is that you are a guess merchant.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
"Infinite" is not real and does not exist. Infinite is like the Flying Spaghetti monster. It only exists in our imaginations.

Yes and No. It has demonstrated by some that it is possible to do the math of physics by canceling out 'infinities,' and infinities are not necessary to explain our cosmology.

"An alternative mathematics based on qualitative plurality of finiteness is developed to make non-standard mathematics independent of infinite set theory. The vague concept "accessibility" is used coherently within finite set theory whose separation axiom is restricted to definite objective conditions. The weak equivalence relations are defined as binary relations with sorites phenomena. Continua are collection with weak equivalence relations called indistinguishability. The points of continua are the proper classes of mutually indistinguishable elements and have identities with sorites paradox. Four continua formed by huge binary words are examined as a new type of continua. Ascoli-Arzela type theorem is given as an example indicating the feasibility of treating function spaces.
The real numbers are defined to be the points on the linear continuum and have indefiniteness. Exponentiation is introduced by the Eulerian style and basic properties are established. Basic calculus is developed and the differentiability is captured by the behavior on a point. Main tools of Lebesgue measure theory is obtained in a similar way as Loeb measure.
Differences from the current mathematics are examined, such as the indefiniteness of natural numbers, qualitative plurality of finiteness, mathematical usage of vague concepts, the continuum as a primary inexhaustible entity and the hitherto disregarded aspect of "internal measurement" in mathematics."

This does not conclude that infinites do not exist. The simplicity of the concept of infinities does conclude that potential infinities may exist.

Actual infinities are sets of infinities that are useful in cosmology to describe certain phenomunon such as Black Holes.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Not only that any creation in the universe from unseen to microscopic to macroscopic to galaxies all indicate the designer.

There is no objective verifiable evidence for a 'designer.' It is possible that the 'designer' is simply the eternal Laws of Nature.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Nature used to be the name of a god

and only a God can set the laws of nature

I believe the Laws of Nature are attributes of God, but there is no objective verifiable evidence to support this. The Nature of our existence simply reflects that attributes of God. and Nature is simply as Nature is from the perspective of science.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I believe the Laws of Nature are attributes of God, but there is no objective verifiable evidence to support this. The Nature of our existence simply reflects that attributes of God. and Nature is simply as Nature is from the perspective of science.
you believe in God.....?

and you use the word attribute

why not be straightforward?

God is creator
and the laws He set in motion will remain that way

science will support this

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Women are just so amazingly beautiful. You could say it is just simply animal lust feelings created by our genes. But I do not think so. There is absolutely nothing more beautiful and sacred than a woman with her newborn. It is a most powerful experience. I think women are a direct conduit to God.

The feelings we associate or attach to our experiences are based on subjective judgments. The realm of spirit exists in our mind-space. The source of all the meaning in our lives comes from the Universe of ideas floating around in our mind-space. Our subjective experiences determines the reality we experience.

Our subjective experiences may be driven by forces and patterns in our unconscious mind but a lot of it can be brought to the forefront through the making of conscious choices. We can choose exactly how we wish or want to interpret the meaning of our experiences. I do not need a science to prove something I just know or choose to believe about the way we associate meaning to our experiences. I just know we have a choice in how we experience our lives.

I choose to experience the curves of a woman's body and the texture of her skin as divine.

Amen to your OP, brother, AMEN. :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
:22
Yeah,Around that time, RigVedic poets were denying the existence of God prior to creation of the universe and were delving into the question as to what is the difference between existence and non-existence. See: Rig Veda: Rig-Veda, Book 10: HYMN CXXIX. Creation..
ok....but for now....
science will insist....an item in motion will remain in motion

science would have you believe it all began with a bang
I say.....fair enough

and .....I say....
the rotation needed to be in play BEFORE the bang went off

you may quote me

Thief

Rogue Theologian
in the mean time.....
unnamed.png