• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women are proof of the existence of God

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Knowing the attributes does not explain nor identify God,
Maybe, but we are not Baha'u'llah, and arguing from ignorance gets you nowhere,
What else one needs to know other than attributes. When I see a piece of iron, I know what it is since I know the attributes of iron. Bahaullah knew everything about God, ll his attributes and they were further clarified by Abdul Baha and Shoghi Effendi. What more is there to know about God?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People only insult you because let them. Stop letting me because I was not trying to.
People can insult regardless of whether or not the target takes offense. Such as, there are a handful of words and expressions that are highly insulting. What the target gets to do is decide how to handle it. They have been insulted. That is not in dispute. But do they ignore it? Do they return fire? Get into a fist fight over it? The insult was given, regardless, but it's up to the target on how to take that insult.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
What else one needs to know other than attributes.

We cannot know any more. The attributes are the universal, and what humans live by, and absolutely DO NOT define, explain nor limit God, as defining God as pantheistic.

Humans tend to egocentrically define and limit God(s) based on their own images, and create cultural images such as gold statues of Gods.

When I see a piece of iron, I know what it is since I know the attributes of iron.

Attributes of out physical existence are knowable, and definable that is why pantheism claims to limit and know God.

Bahaullah knew everything about God,

Actually Baha'u'llah did not claim to know everything about God. Your projecting your own bias and conclusions on what is not in the Baha'i writings.

ll his attributes and they were further clarified by Abdul Baha and Shoghi Effendi. What more is there to know about God?

From the human perspective we only need to know the attributes of God to live by. Unfortunately many religions try to define God in their own cultural images. Nothing here of any value.

Abdul Baha and Shoghi Effendi described the attributes of God by which we live by. They never tried to define God beyond that.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
As Einstein, one of the founders of Quantum theory, said, "God does not play with dice". The Spiritual side of for every force, there is an equal and opposite force, is that for every evil/lawless, there is an opposite and equal good/lawful, which requires evil to exist in this paradigm. How can Conservatives be good, without the bad liberals. As Newton found, the answer is in the Word of God. Your basic particle arrangement, will be pictured in the make up of Israel, taking Abraham, as the initial unit, adding Isaac, as a dependent unit, and Jacob, a third dependent unit, from which you get 12 basic combinations, broken down into 10, and 2 plus 1, which are parallel to another inverse set of the same imagery, representing Esau. From these basic elements, you can combine them into the basic complex compound units, which can be visualized in macro form in the building blocks of DNA, which use the same building blocks that are used for Nature and the Universe. The base units are depicted as the unit 1, square root of 2, and tau. Without the "Word of God", there is no TOE theory. Leonardo used these same basic building units in his work. A man before his time.

This is too much rambling and incoherent from a conservative fundamentalist perspective with an agenda to respond to.

2ndpillar

This is too much rambling and incoherent from a conservative fundamentalist perspective with an agenda to respond to.

Yah, I can see where pointing out that the Creator of the World left a blue print for that creation in his Word, would be a "fundamentalist perspective".

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Yah, I can see where pointing out that the Creator of the World left a blue print for that creation in his Word, would be a "fundamentalist perspective".

In reality most Christians, and yes, most Theists believe, including myself, the Creator God left a blueprint for that Creation, but the diverse conflicting human views of what that blueprint is not what God's blueprint is. This is the realm of God not humans vain view of their own belief system.

God is the Creator, and not an engineer.

Last edited:

dfnj

How is that evidence of anything, except of the thought or feeling itself?

What is "good" evidence and what is "bad" evidence is determined by subjective judgments. I think it's good evidence. You think it's bad evidence. So we have a difference of opinion. Are you one of those people who thinks his own opinion is a fact.