• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wolf of the Flowing River

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I am Riverwolf.

There is little that is permenant with me, so there will be things in this first post that may not be true in the future.

I live in California, am 21 (22 in a few weeks), and currently in college without a major. (Though that will almost certainly change next semester.) I hope to eventually learn various languages throughout my life, and will probably therefore spend most of my life in school.

I am currently studying Hinduism as a hobby, and considering becoming a Saivite, or worshipper of Siva as God. I am also into Epic stories, video games, and films.

I am currently also in a wonderful relationship with another moderator here, MoonWater. We've been together for about two and a half years. She is the one who actually introduced me to this forum. (Thanks a bunch, MW!)

That's all I can think of for now. Feel free to ask your questions, and I will attempt to answer them as best I can.

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
I am currently also in a wonderful relationship with another moderator here, MoonWater. We've been together for about two and a half years. She is the one who actually introduced me to this forum. (Thanks a bunch, MW!).

your welcome dear:D

Trey of Diamonds

Awww, young love is so cute. Then again it makes me feel old so knock it off. ;) Just kidding, you kids have a great time and remember what Uncle Trey always says, live in sin for a long as you can, it's no different than marriage and you get to upset your whole family at the same time. It's a win / win. :D

Panda

42?
Premium Member
What is your favourite thing about cali?

Why do you use the username Riverwolf?

What is your favourite type of book?

.lava

Veteran Member
i think you are a great choice :D dude, i love your girlfriend, you're lucky to have such a wonderful mate.

is there any river near you? do you go camping? swim in rivers?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Welcome to the team! So how did you meet MW?

In Aikido class a few years ago. We were doing warm-up splits, and the Senpai who was leading us made a remark about how Irish people can't do the splits. (He himself is Irish.) I remarked that as a reason as to why I suck at splits, and MW, who was standing behind me, asked, "Are you Irish?" We became fast friends after that. A month later, we were dating.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
What is your favourite thing about cali?

Uh... the fact that... I... live here?

I don't know. I just live here.

Why do you use the username Riverwolf?

It's a combination of names I give to the two sides of myself. (The lighter and darker... don't worry, it's not a Jekyll and Hyde sort of deal ;)). The more childlike and playful one is Riverwind; the darker, more serious one is named Nightriver. Now... as for where the wolf comes in, I wanted to use Nightwolf, but it was taken! :mad:

What is your favourite type of book?

Epic.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
i think you are a great choice :D dude, i love your girlfriend, you're lucky to have such a wonderful mate.

is there any river near you? do you go camping? swim in rivers?

Not really. (I mean, there's a creek that runs through my town, but it's very sick.) I chose "river" because of the symbolism: rivers flow on a set path, either calmly or aggressively, depending on the width of the banks. I felt that this described me well.

I used to go camping sometimes with my dad, but we suck at it, so we stopped. :angel2:

I'm actually not much of a swimmer.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Sorry it took so long for me to get back at your guys' questions!:sorry1: