• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Withdrawnmist Has Jumped Over the 30k Fence.....Already!!!!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
That cute, sexy (love the garter belt, darling )and fun sheep has been here one week. That's 7 days people and he has fenced in 30,000 frubals already! Me thinks everyone here loves him. I know I do! :D

Congratulations Fluffmeister! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :monkey:

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
Weeeeeeeehhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
And for that, im gonna give you some more frubals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: hamster : : hamster : : hamster : : hamster :

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Well done! Your exuberant style of posting makes me feel happy, and I like that you answer posts in threads you create! That shows thoughtfulness, and is much appreciated! :hug:

W

Withdrawnmist

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Congrats to the Withdra........DOH !!!..That's me isn't it ?

Oh my !!....I really don't know what to say except THANK YOU to all of you because YOU have yourself here the most incredible community....NO...it's far far more than that.......... it's a family !!

I do have an advantage of being up so late and also working for the most part from home (well..me gets no work done when me is here of course)...and the last thing I ever want to do is be ' in your face ' here....
LOL...

I hope to continue to be posting here what I hope are not just fun but thought provoking threads too....

I am sincerely humbled by the generosity of spirit and warmth that you all exude.....I am honored...truly..to be accepted here....THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Hey !!...I'm going to order pizza...can I get you one ?..it's on me !!..well..not literally...that would Be silly and wrong and would make for woolly pizza fluffy in your teeth grittiness !!!:sheep:....

HUGS & SHMISHES TO YOU ALL

Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah !!!!!!

ps: I really hope in time I can be seen to represent this forum with the continued joy that you have all given me...and for that..I am truly grateful !!

pps: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

lizskid

BANNED
Oh, crap....he's gonna pass me by Tuesday, I KNEW I shouldn't have brought him here!!!!!

Congrats, Neil, and well deserved, it's about time someone truly appreciated you!!!!
*tosses in some celebratory frubals* : hamster : You've covered a lot of ground for not feeling well, just wait til you are in good shape! (maybe I should say that as a warning to everyone else!!!!)

You are doing a wonderful job, sweetie!:hug:

W

Withdrawnmist

lizskid said:
Oh, crap....he's gonna pass me by Tuesday, I KNEW I shouldn't have brought him here!!!!!

Congrats, Neil, and well deserved, it's about time someone truly appreciated you!!!!
*tosses in some celebratory frubals* : hamster : You've covered a lot of ground for not feeling well, just wait til you are in good shape! (maybe I should say that as a warning to everyone else!!!!)

You are doing a wonderful job, sweetie!:hug:

Oh crap !!!...you posted before I realised the one thing I left out and that was to thank my most special lovliest fwend lizskid who brought me here....so..you can all blame her !!...LOL

Ok....move on !!..hugs the Lizskid....

YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!..this is for ewe
4.gif

and this is for all of US !!!
3.gif

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Neil, I'm SOOO happy that you've joined the forum! I love your posts. Your bright personality makes my day.

Me Wuvs Woo! (((Big Hugs)))

Congrats! Wishing you many more frubals and looking forward to many more posts!

W

Withdrawnmist

dawny0826 said:
Neil, I'm SOOO happy that you've joined the forum! I love your posts. Your bright personality makes my day.

Me Wuvs Woo! (((Big Hugs)))

Congrats! Wishing you many more frubals and looking forward to many more posts!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! *reaches out and hugs the monitor....knocks it over and just generally makes a silly sheepy mess*

EWE are too kind Dawny......me luffs woo tewe !!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!.....we should all have a hugfest !!!...but no jumping over celebratory fires for this sheep else me turns into a kebab !!!...LOL

THANK YOU DAWNY...thank you so much !! *hugs her*

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Buttercup said:
That cute, sexy (love the garter belt, darling )and fun sheep has been here one week. That's 7 days people and he has fenced in 30,000 frubals already! Me thinks everyone here loves him. I know I do! :D

Congratulations Fluffmeister! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :monkey:

I can't say I see him as sexy, but I know that Neil is a bundle of fun. Want to know why he has so many fruballs ? I guess when you lot have trouble getting to sleep at night and start counting sheep, somehow every time you see one jump, it gives Neil fruballs!:sheep:

Well done, my Friend!

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Withdrawnmist said:
Hey !!...I'm going to order pizza...can I get you one ?..it's on me !!

I beat you to it!!!!!!!!!
pizza-hut-pizza.jpg

Congratulations you silly loveable sheep you! I don't think there is any post of yours that didn't make me laugh! I don't know how the award system on RF works, but everybody....I nominate Withdrawnmist for a humour award. God bless you friend and thanks for all the smiles.

W

Withdrawnmist

beckysoup61 said:
I missed this? Congrats!!

THANK EWE..THANK EWE

Takes a bow and goes red !!! (Doh !!...who put that pot of red paint there ?)

Hugs the Becky

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

W

Withdrawnmist

YmirGF said:
I think this is rigged. :)

Dang, the evil sheepses! :sheep:

Congrats Withdrawn!!! :badger:

Yep, it's rigged alright !!!..rigged for me to go all blushingly embarrassed and feel humbled by all the juicy goodness you guys give out...THANK EWE YmirGF !!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!