• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wish me luck..

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

I'm submitting four articles to four different academic journals for consideration for publication. I don't have a clue if they will be interested, but I guess that's how it is supposed to work. I'll know in a few months and will announce the results.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I am not sure it is luck you need.
what you need is adjudicators and editors who are able to see value in your point of view, even if it is in conflict with their own

A

angellous_evangellous

What are the topics and titles out of curiosity?

1) Women in philosophy in the first century and how these women were used by early Christian apologists (the history of a quote from the Pythagorean philosopher Theano)

2) How women in the early churches could have related to Paul's athletic metaphors in 1 Corinthians (the history of women athletes, poets, and philosophers in the Greek East)

3) Who is the "I" in the latter part of Romans chapter 7?

4) A word study on the phrase "called to be an apostle" in Romans 1 and 1 Corinthians 1

Buttercup

Veteran Member
1) Women in philosophy in the first century and how these women were used by early Christian apologists (the history of a quote from the Pythagorean philosopher Theano)

2) How women in the early churches could have related to Paul's athletic metaphors in 1 Corinthians (the history of women athletes, poets, and philosophers in the Greek East)

4) A word study on the phrase "called to be an apostle" in Romans 1 and 1 Corinthians 1

Very interesting, Nate. I'd love to read 1, 2 & 3. Any chance of posting one of those articles here or is that not a good idea?

cardero

Citizen Mod

Where are these articles being submited too?

A

angellous_evangellous

Very interesting, Nate. I'd love to read 1, 2 & 3. Any chance of posting one of those articles here or is that not a good idea?

I can't post them anywhere until the editing process is over - even then I'm not sure. I have to certify to the publishers that my material is not available anywhere else for the time being.