• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will the Jewish people ever accept the Messiah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I don't think you know Who I Am...?

You have no idea what I am capable of doing!
Actually, we do, which is why we keep making those phone calls, but so far the answer remains the same - There are no beds available and the waiting lists are very long.

In the meantime, eat a prune danish and have a cup of tea. It may help. It might not, but it can't hurt. Anyhow, it will keep you occupied.

Last edited:
I am hanging out with My good friends James and John right now! I am drinking some beer with My friends and we are watching a religious program on TV right now.

James said "hi" to the world, and John said, "pray for the refugees"...

But they don't have any idea about what I am blogging about, because I am incognito and I don't feel the need to tell My friends about My online business because I don't need My friends to think that I am crazy, etc..

~PEACE~

No, I do NOT own any firearms at the moment, because I have been to some mental hospitals- and I told them that I owned guns- they forced Me to get rid of My guns, even though My guns were in My house in Maine.

I will now tell you the guns that I owned from the first gun I bought to the last gun I bought:

Ruger 10-22, a semiautomatic 22 caliber rifle

Mossberg 500, 12 gauge shotgun

Mossberg ATR 100, a 30-06 sniper rifle

Savage (I forget the model) 17 caliber HMR bolt action rifle

And that is all of the guns that I owned from first to last.

And now, I just own BB guns, because I am not allowed to own firearms at the moment.

I own a Walther pistol BB gun, and I own some BB gun rifles.

I am NOT suicidal (nor homicidal), because if I wanted to kill Myself I could get a muzzle loader rifle that could blow My brains out, because you don't need a firearms card to but a muzzle loader.

But I used to be very suicidal after My ex fiance broke up with Me. And I actually had plans to kill Myself, because of My family, etc.. I was broke as a joke in the year 2009, and My ex step dad kicked Me out of My mother's house, and they told Me to go to My house in Maine, but I didn't even have enough money for gasoline to drive to My house, and I didn't have any income- because I couldn't work at that time because I was a mess. For the record, this was in the spring time of the year 2009. My mother gave Me $20 for gasoline, and she told Me to get the rest of the money from My dad who lives in the suburbs near Boston. I was planning on killing Myself once I got to My house in Maine, because I didn't have enough money to pay any bills, etc.. So once I got to My dad's house, My dad gave Me $20 too, and I knew that I wouldn't have enough gasoline money to even drive 6 hours to My house in Maine, so I could kill Myself. I was driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee at the time. So to make a long story short, I ended up getting into a fight with My dad, and I got sent to a prison for the criminally insane- Bridgewater Prison, in the spring of the year 2009. I spent about 2 months locked up in prison, and immediately after prison I was transferred to a mental institution called Taunton State Hospital where I spent about 5 months locked up and they were the ones that found out that I owned guns and made Me sell them to My brother...

So I would probably be dead right now if I had enough money to drive to My house in Maine- where I had My guns, but I got sent to a prison called Bridgewater Prison for fighting with My dad.

It's a very long story...

For the record, I don't have a criminal record because My dad didn't press charges on Me for fighting with him.

As I have said, if I wanted to kill Myself I could get a muzzle loader rifle gun that could easily do the job, but I am not suicidal.

I plan on buying a really expensive pellet gun once I move to My house in Maine, because I plan on going squirrel hunting with My dog, and I really enjoy hunting.

But, I made a YouTube video about some of this. So please watch My YouTube video about some of My Life story:

Jesus came in 2008???

~PEACE~

For the record, as I have stated many years ago, I believe that we can harvest FREE PERPETUAL ENERGY from magnets and/or electromagnets!

I believe that these energy generators could power everything from our abodes to our vehicles! And if these (electro)magnetic power generators could be downsized small enough, maybe we can even have self-powered gadgets, like smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, laptops, etc..

I believe that these free energy generators (can) already exist, but the powers that be have suppressed the technology!

I believe that this technology is simply enough, because I went to school for electronic engineering, but the elites want to continue making us pay for power, because it's a trillions of dollars business.

Remember Me! and your "blind" eyes will be opened.

~PEACE~

I don't WANT for you guys to think that I am crazy, but because I don't have to deal with you guys in real life, I am indifferent and apathetic to what people believe about Me on the internet. Most of the people that I talk to online are probably very far away from Me, maybe many hundreds or thousands of miles away from Me and maybe even in a different country.

In other words, I don't care much about what you believe about Me!

I can only be honest with My Self and My Higher Power! But if you don't like Me, I am probably not going to lose any sleep because of your opinions/beliefs!

Some people might even believe that because of what they have said to Me, I am going to change My beliefs about Myself. I would like to consider Myself as open-minded, and I do sometimes... Sometimes I might change My beliefs based upon facts that I didn't know, etc., because it is My goal to be intellectually honest: so if I am erroneous about something that is objectively falsifiable, I want to learn from My mistakes, so I can grow in wisdom and knowledge about objective reality!

But some things that I assert or posit are not falsifiable, because it is subjective and no one can prove Me right or wrong. So in that case, I choose to believe My intuitive conscience and what seems to be the most plausible explanation, etc..

Furthermore, some people are closed-minded imbeciles that would rather believe what feels good or what is the mainstream consensus, REGARDLESS of facts and proof and evidence, etc.. For example, some people believe in their religion, even though their religion is a logical fallacy that only the gullible ignoramus, sophomoric brainwashed sheep believe to be true. And even if science debunks the nonsensical supernatural miracles contained within the "holy scripture", these people would rather believe in the disinformation and/or misinformation about their religion, rather than believe in proven objective facts about reality that is irrefutable, undeniable proof against their religion/cult, etc..

I'm not saying that I have all of the answers about our creation and the Creator, but if I am proven wrong about something that is objectively falsifiable- chances are that I will change My beliefs as I have done many times after learning what I believe is factual. In other words, My mind and essence of My Being is evolving into a more enlightened individual. I know that I know very little about every single detail about the cosmos that is inside and outside of Me, but I believe that I am the best person to tell you My beliefs, opinions, conjecture, etc., about My unprecedented novel Spirituality (about Me(ssiah) and the Higher Power)! You can go straight to the divine Source Creator Being!

I am a dolt! I only believe to know what I believe to know! If My head was not attached to My body, I would probably lose My head. I am the least of these! I am a layman imbecile that only knows an infinitesimal tiny fraction about all that is. I am very fallible, so I recommend that people do their own research, because I have been wrong more times than I can fathom. I am not inerrant, but I can demonstrate what is in My mind- the mind of Christ, so you can empirically see where I am in this adventurous journey through a Life that lasts for about naught compared to eternal Life!

~PEACE~

How Many Dimensions Does The Universe Have?

This video leads Me to believe that humans could one day possibly transcend and supercede our current dimensions that seems to be "all that is", and I believe that we will be higher dimensional and able to play with space-time like it is malleable clay in our hands that shapes into awesomeness via our telekinesis- or mind control!

~PEACE~

Okay, thanks for your help!

And I am not sure if I am a descendent of king David and king Solomon, and I don't see how I could build the Third Temple all by Myself: but I believe that I have the majority of the attributes and qualities that the Moshiach is supposed to have.

But if you don't take the time to learn more about Myself and most of what I stand for and believe, you will never be able to ascertain and experience the fullness of what the Higher Power (you might call Him God ) has prepared and planned and wills for your life.

I could show you the link to My FREE autobiography if you want Me to PM it to you, because it's against this particular forum rules to post links to "competing websites". But that's only if you want to endeavor in learning about the Holy One of Israel- the Lord of hosts!...?

If you reject Me, you will have no idea what you are missing!

As I have said before, I want to be the Redeemer, the Justifier, to vindicate the Jewish faith/people from all of the haters and antisemitic warmongering terrorists! But if you reject your Messiah that has been sent to you, I cannot promise that you will live in peace.

I believe that I am worth a little bit of your time, because I am the Prophet sent and called by your god, to show you your god!- the Lord Messiah!

~PEACE~

rosends

And I am not sure if I am a descendent of king David and king Solomon, and I don't see how I could build the Third Temple all by Myself: but I believe that I have the majority of the attributes and qualities that the Moshiach is supposed to have.

But if you don't take the time to learn more about Myself and most of what I stand for and believe, you will never be able to ascertain and experience the fullness of what the Higher Power (you might call Him God ) has prepared and planned and wills for your life.

I could show you the link to My FREE autobiography if you want Me to PM it to you, because it's against this particular forum rules to post links to "competing websites". But that's only if you want to endeavor in learning about the Holy One of Israel- the Lord of hosts!...?

As I have said before, I want to be the Redeemer, the Justifier, to vindicate the Jewish faith/people from all of the haters and antisemitic warmongering terrorists! But if you reject your Messiah that has been sent to you, I cannot promise that you will live in peace.

I believe that I am worth a little bit of your time, because I am the Prophet sent and called by your god, to show you your god!- the Lord Messiah!

~PEACE~
But don't you get it? You initially asked if you will ever be accepted by Jews. The answer has been made obvious:
If you aren't a descendant, if you can't build the temple, if you aren't absolutely what is described on those pages then you simply CAN'T be the messiah so all of your self promotion and insistence is meaningless. You as people to accept you when you admit you fall short of the requirements. When the messiah comes, no one will reject him because he will be the messiah. He doesn't become the messiah BECAUSE people accept him.

SpeaksForTheTrees

I don't believe in the biblical Jesus story either, as far as all of the alleged supernatural miracles and supernatural powers, but I do use whatever resources that I feel can help prove My points.

I am not the enemy! I want to help all of the people of the whole world, including the Jewish faith and the Jewish people! I believe that Life is too short to go around hating. I believe that its a part of the evil elites agenda to create conflict and terrorism, racism, bigotry, war, strife, animosity, division, unrest, distrust, fear, hate, etc., and the evil empire brainwashes people to believe that the government is for our good, and the terrorists are an imminent danger to the world and our country. And I'm sure that if you lived in a Muslim country in the Middle East, their propaganda would make them believe that the USA and other democracies are the terrorists, and their government is the solution, or whatever. I'm not saying that terrorism is not a threat or problem, but the mainstream media- controlled by the vicious elites, would have us believe that we should go to war in foreign countries because the Muslim terrorists are dangerous and will bomb us, etc..

So, because I have peace with My Higher Power, and because I am more enlightened than most of the hypnotized sheeple people, I can see the lies that the subliminal criminals indoctrinate in our innocent subconscious minds! I don't have any hate for any religion or race or the majority of the world, but I loathe, abhor and disdain the puppet masters that subjugate and manipulate the sheep and even our politicians are subject to the puppet masters.

Moreover, I would like to be a power for peace, so that people can live more fulfilling and complete lives.

Yes, I am not the enemy, because I am pro people! I understand that the mainstream media has hypnotized, mesmerized, and brainwashed the people to follow their diabolical atrocious perverted agenda.

I love the Jewish people as a whole! I have had many Jewish friends and even some Jewish girlfriends, and Jews are like most people- innocent!

The real terrorists are the central banksters and their cabal of power and control.

The biggest mass murders are living in palaces, and they are the real terrorists! And these warmongers are free to live like kings, but some people that had a drug addiction are in prison for drugs...

Where is the justice? Who will help?

~PEACE~
Problem is my friend you are mortal your predecessors reasoning and logic may differ from yours , within several generations your organization would of been infiltrated an would things be back to normal .

SpeaksForTheTrees

But don't you get it? You initially asked if you will ever be accepted by Jews. The answer has been made obvious:
If you aren't a descendant, if you can't build the temple, if you aren't absolutely what is described on those pages then you simply CAN'T be the messiah so all of your self promotion and insistence is meaningless. You as people to accept you when you admit you fall short of the requirements. When the messiah comes, no one will reject him because he will be the messiah. He doesn't become the messiah BECAUSE people accept him.
This temple your after email us your plans be happy submit you an estimate .mates rates ..
Rebuilding this temple is a lot of carnage prior to , not like they going to let just anyone waltz in there with a dozer , guessing the old one gets nuked ..Is a really bad day if it happens best put things on hold for a while.

Flankerl

This temple your after email us your plans be happy submit you an estimate .mates rates ..
Rebuilding this temple is a lot of carnage prior to , not like they going to let just anyone waltz in there with a dozer , guessing the old one gets nuked ..Is a really bad day if it happens best put things on hold for a while.

Congratulations on making it clear that you have no knowledge about Judaism.

Good job!

Flankerl

Why would I want to , I am Church of England .
Judaism nah never heard of it was talking about a second coming.
There you go again thinking its all about you.

Then you should probably not talk about how the Temple would be rebuild if you have no knowledge at all.

You specifically wrote about the Temple. So don't try such a bad smoke screen.

rosends

Why would I want to , I am Church of England .
Judaism nah never heard of it was talking about a second coming.
There you go again thinking its all about you.
Well, you spoke to me about the temple and imposed your ideas about it and its rebuilding onto my statement. Additionally, this thread was aimed towards Jewish people and their accepting someone who says he can't rebuild the temple so it is really about us.

SpeaksForTheTrees

~PEACE~
Seriously tho , simple observation the two slit experiment explain to me in simple terms why the educated people have it wrong just like they thought the world was flat .An its got nothing to do with bending it .

SpeaksForTheTrees

Then you should probably not talk about how the Temple would be rebuild if you have no knowledge at all.

You specifically wrote about the Temple. So don't try such a bad smoke screen.
A temple usually built from stone , unless symbolic which probably is , then this temple would need a head.Is not rocket science .
First I can help with , second I'd rather not for several reasons .
So even if I was I wouldn't

SpeaksForTheTrees

Well, you spoke to me about the temple and imposed your ideas about it and its rebuilding onto my statement. Additionally, this thread was aimed towards Jewish people and their accepting someone who says he can't rebuild the temple so it is really about us.
Well that's how the church of england works ? Well not exactly .
Anyway this temple would be corrupted mankind not ready for such things just yet .

rosends

Well that's how the church of england works ? Well not exactly .
Anyway this temple would be corrupted mankind not ready for such things just yet .
Who is talking about the Church of England besides you. There was a discussion about building the temple as a requirement of a messiah wrthy of being accepted by Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.