• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will RF allow God to post in all DIR's ?

chinu

chinu
Suppose God come on RF and want to post in all DIR forums at the one same time, will RF allow God ?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Suppose God come on RF and want to post in all DIR forums at the one same time, will RF allow God ?
The bigger question is. Why would God come to RF in the first place?
God know it all already, no need for discussion with human beings who do not hold Gods standard or wisdom.

And second of all. God would know that in RF someone who claim to be God would be most likly be riddiculed for saying so, so no God has other things to take care of :)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The bigger question is. Why would God come to RF in the first place?
God know it all already, no need for discussion with human beings who do not hold Gods standard or wisdom.

And second of all. God would know that in RF someone who claim to be God would be most likly be riddiculed for saying so, so no God has other things to take care of :)

So now that that's solved, I do have an important question.....

Suppose you were a part of political office and really wanted to win reelection. And God was just a post office. Would you meddle with him to win reelection? And if God is a post office... then who in divine creation is playing God?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So now that that's solved, I do have an important question.....

Suppose you were a part of political office and really wanted to win reelection. And God was just a post office. Would you meddle with him to win reelection? And if God is a post office... then who in divine creation is playing God?
Huh :confused:

I do not care about political elections :) i never vote.
And why would God even care about who won a human made political election :confused:

So the answer to your question is: No i would not ask God for that kind of help.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Huh :confused:

I do not care about political elections :) i never vote.
And why would God even care about who won a human made political election :confused:

So the answer to your question is: No i would not ask God for that kind of help.

Yeah. Hope I didn't confuse you too bad. I was offering satire.

Jedster

Why would God post in the atheist DIR, doesn't God have self belief?

Could God forget?
There was once a great teacher who was The Incarnation of God on Earth.
He lived with a few devotees in a quite hermitage somewhere.
God liked small groups and enjoyed a peaceful existence,
One day God decided to visit the rest of the planet and announced to his companions that departure was imminent.
The devotees pleaded with God not to go, but God gave them reassurance not to worry. They would all soon be together again.
To cut a very log story short, after some time, one of the devotees decided to out into the world to find God. The devotee was worried that God had been seduced by Maya and self-forgot.
The sad devotee, after searching everywhere. was not successful and concluded that God is lost to Maya.

So, in conclusion, there is every possibility that God IS a member of RF and has no awareness as to the Truth.
So God could be one of several members here.

ETA @KAT-KAT
This is based on a story I heard several decades ago about A Guru and disciples.
I am not sure who it was, but the names Gorakhnath & Mahendranath come to mind.

Last edited:

Jedster

Hehe satire is not my strong side.....

Re: Satire
Satire here can sometimes be confusing because we we come from different cultures.
I am trying not t o make posts with my tongue in my cheek.

Saying things in jest doesn't always work and can lead others to get the hump(annoyed).
:cool::)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Re: Satire
Satire here can sometimes be confusing because we we come from different cultures.
I am trying not t o make posts with my tongue in my cheek.

Saying things in jest doesn't always work and can lead others to get the hump(annoyed).
:cool::)
Personally i do not think this is what @KAT-KAT was trying to do :) she has her own form of humor and sometimes I am slow to pick up the part that make a comment funny :)
So thats on me.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Personally i do not think this is what @KAT-KAT was trying to do :) she has her own form of humor and sometimes I am slow to pick up the part that make a comment funny :)
So thats on me.

I've certainly had a few jokes missed in my time. But the 70% people get makes it all worth it.

For example, when I said:

Fine. Have my frubal.

It was based on an old meme where people say "Take my dirty money."

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Then why God created Quran ?
So that human beings can know what it takes to come in to Gods heaven.
Religious scripture is Gods way of speaking with human beings now. When we practice the teaching we will "hopefully " get to know Gods secret to how we get back to original being.