• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will masturbation give me a oneway ticket to hell?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Cynic said:
I'm sorry, but people like you really make me sick.

TheTruthWillSetUFree said:
How dare you call yourself a Christian,and use Jesus4ever.when you talk such filth.You belong on a playboy forum,not a christian site.You disgust me.Ill pray for you.

just a reminder that although people may not agree with someone, they should not be hostile towards them

thanks.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Jesus4Ever said:
Why is it wrong to love more than 1 person? I have a legal commitment to the wife and I'm not going to break it. Just because I share the love around doesn't mean the wife doesn't get any. I choose to love not fight - Join me.:hug:

There's no way this guy is serious. Especially after reading about the snow. He just here to stir the sh-t

Mister_T said:
You have a sex life, with your wife!
Agreed. I'm sure your wife would be very hurt if she learned of this

Given we don't know the innner most facts of Jesus' realtionship(s), does speculation help??

He is living the best way he sees fit, enjoying a full sexual relationship with the wife, and fulfilling the rest of his desires with the girlfriend.

Surely this is better then him wrecking the home, leaving possible children fatherless???

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Oh, Great.... Not only have I gone blind I'm going to hell too! ... But let me see if I've got heaven right... No sex, no booze, no rock n roll... Sounds like hell to me! ;)

Mister_T said:
There's no way this guy is serious. Especially after reading about the snow. He just here to stir the sh-t

To be fair, you would have to be pretty simple to even think that snow is actually something other than snow . . .

jeffrey said:
Oh, Great.... Not only have I gone blind I'm going to hell too! ... But let me see if I've got heaven right... No sex, no booze, no rock n roll... Sounds like hell to me! ;)

ticket_to_hell.jpg

Jesus4Ever

Mister_T said:

I admit the snow comment was a stupid comment to make but are you suggesting that noone has a similar life style to mine? Everyone is attcking me for the way I lead my life and everyone in my life is happy so noone is hurt. It is not the christian way to attack someone for what they have done wrong we try to help people and guide them. Thanks for your comments.

A

angellous_evangellous

Jesus4Ever said:
What if I tell the wife would that make it ok
If she had any self-respect she would advise marriage councelling or leave you.

Jesus4Ever

angellous_evangellous said:
If she had any self-respect she would advise marriage councelling or leave you.
Me and the wife have a good marrage so she wont leave me. If she is happy now with the way we are then councelling should not be needed. Surley just not seeing someone else for recreational use would solve this.

A

angellous_evangellous

Jesus4Ever said:
Me and the wife have a good marrage so she wont leave me. If she is happy now with the way we are then councelling should not be needed. Surley just not seeing someone else for recreational use would solve this.

I suggest an experiment.

Bring the girl home and do your play-time right in front of your wife.

EDIT: If your wife doesn't know about this, then you're both living a lie, and you are cheating.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Jesus4Ever said:
It would be too funny if your wife was "doing on to you as you have done to her" :biglaugh: Maybe you need to go on "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"

A

angellous_evangellous

jeffrey said:
It would be too funny if your wife was "doing on to you as you have done to her" :biglaugh: Maybe you need to go on "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"

This would be funny if he were playing around with someone in the family like his sister, his wife's sister, etc.

A good reason not to actually have sex. :biglaugh:

Jesus4Ever

I suggest an experiment.

Bring the girl home and do your play-time right in front of your wife.

EDIT: If your wife doesn't know about this, then you're both living a lie, and you are cheating.
Wouldn't that be great if the wife joined in then I can finally have sex with the girlfriend. I haven't done that yet as that would be wrong without the wifes permision. Good 3 sum

I wouldn't do that to the wife I would rather tell her instead of putting on a show. Your comments would just cause more grief

A

angellous_evangellous

Jesus4Ever said:
Wouldn't that be great if the wife joined in then I can finally have sex with the girlfriend. I haven't done that yet as that would be wrong without the wifes permision. Good 3 sum

I wouldn't do that to the wife I would rather tell her instead of putting on a show. Your comments would just cause more grief

Only one way to find out, baby!

BTW, you're the guy whose cheating on his wife and trying to explicitly justify it. Any grief that comes out of it is solely your responsibility. You are ruining your own life, pal.:eek:

Only one way to find out, baby!

BTW, you're the guy whose cheating on his wife and trying to explicitly justify it. Any grief that comes out of it is solely your responsibility. You are ruining your own life, pal.:eek:

Now you are being just plain unkind and evil.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Jesus4Ever said:

Observation here...but if your wife is "in the dark" about your extra-curricular activities how can you honestly say your marriage is good? And would it mean anything to you if all the time you've been running around on her if she were doing the exact same thing? What if she was seeing another man and doing what you're doing? What if she was "whacking him off" as your girlfriend does you? Is that fine and dandy? Is that just great for her? Let her have her cake and eat it too as you do? By not being honest about your half of the relationship with her you are in essence lying and betraying her and deceiving her. How in the world is that not cheating on the relationship?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
rogue_believer said:
Given we don't know the innner most facts of Jesus' realtionship(s), does speculation help??

He is living the best way he sees fit, enjoying a full sexual relationship with the wife, and fulfilling the rest of his desires with the girlfriend.

When did I say anything about Jesus?! Take your own advice about speculation.

The fact is that if he is doing this behind his wife's back indicates that she would not approve of this action. Which means more than likely she would be very hurt if she discovered this. The feelings and trust of another person is what's important. He is esentially backstabbing her in regards to his marital commitment.

Surely this is better then him wrecking the home, leaving possible children fatherless???

That's B.S. A family is a responsibility. It's not always going to be pleasant. If you're tired of taking care of your children do you just put them up for adoption? NO. Be a friggin man and take responsibilty instead of running away from your problems.