• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Islam and Sharia dominate Europe?

rocala

Statistics tells us what people want, but MOST IMPORTANTLY they do not tell us what people are willing to tolerate. An example is late 20th cent England, a small minority were voting for the National Front but an even smaller group were prepared to fight it.
I feel that the same is true now, most European Muslims are not extreme BUT a move to the extreme is not a big problem.
The West is losing.

I think that Europe is heading towards war. We're seeing far-right movements growing across Europe. They're not going to put up with it for long.

We have seen a rise in hardcore far-right parties across Europe over the years but the badge of "far-right" also seems to be hung on any political party that doesn't seem to go along with the accepted globalist program of others. Since many people equate the word far-right with the real "N- word" (Nazi) it seems a convenient tool to smear political opponents in the press, I'd say the EU and it's policies are the real enemy of Europe not Islam. Hopefully civil war is not necessary, I'd say it would be far more useful to gently guide Muslims into apostasy than aggression against them.

Sharia Law has nothing to do with Islam. It's a Saudi Arabian thing, and most Muslims look at people who support Sharia Law the same way most Christians look at Westboro Baptist Church.

o_O

Sharia law has everything to do with Islam and a majority of Muslims support Sharia law.

The misconception involves what sharia law actually is. It is not the same as Saudi Law and does not necessarily entail beheadings, amputations and stonings for example, and doesn't mean living just like a 7th C desert Arab.

Criminal law is only a small part of the Sharia anyway.