• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why won't everyone just agree with me?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I am obviously correct. It's a well-established scientific fact that anyone who disagrees with me is a fool.

Why won't everyone else just get on board already?

I thought I agreed but I'm a fool so I must disagree.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1705614336096.jpeg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I am obviously correct. It's a well-established scientific fact that anyone who disagrees with me is a fool.

Why won't everyone else just get on board already?
Depends how the mood takes me. I might back you to the hilt or argue relentlessly. Subject irrelevant. In my uni Debating Society I won the award for Best Arguer in Bad Faith two years running. (In the third year someone spread a malicious rumour I believed in the PoV I'd expressed).

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Depends how the mood takes me. I might back you to the hilt or argue relentlessly. Subject irrelevant. In my uni Debating Society I won the award for Best Arguer in Bad Faith two years running. (In the third year someone spread a malicious rumour I believed in the PoV I'd expressed).

I had a friend like that in high school and college. I once told him, "You could make a convincing argument against gravity if you wanted." He grinned and said, "Thank you."

I hate you people. :tongueclosed::kissingheart:

(only teasing I love you :grinning:)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I had a friend like that in high school and college. I once told him, "You could make a convincing argument against gravity if you wanted." He grinned and said, "Thank you."

I hate you people. :tongueclosed::kissingheart:

(only teasing I love you :grinning:)
I love you too. Sorry, doing it again.