• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why were MSNBC et al.. and liberals so wrong about claims of Russian collusion with Trump

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I am not a believer in 'the ends justify the means' method of doing things. I have noticed that this seems to be the attitude of most of the left at the moment. As long as they get what they want, they don't much care how they get it.

This is why I gave you the example of the FLDS raid. The Texas CPA used a fraudulent phone call, that they KNEW was fraudulent, as an excuse to raid the compound. The left used a dossier that the not only knew was fraudulent, they were the ones who bought and paid for it.

They are both examples of 'fruit of the poisonous tree,' legally speaking. It doesn't matter whether one likes the target or not; it should be remembered that those who do this sort of thing cannot protest when someone turns it around on them.
Are you talking about the Steele Dossier, much of which has been confirmed?

dianaiad

Are you talking about the Steele Dossier, much of which has been confirmed?
Yes, I am...

and it doesn't matter how much or how little has been 'confirmed," (and I disagree with you on that, actually). It was obtained fraudulently, and if you want to talk about collusion and corruption, that has to be the epitome of both.

........and as it happens, very little of it can be verified.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Investigation for one thing, even a failed thing, is still useful for fishing.
Other tarnish-worthy things will come up. And the investigation process
itself keeps negativity thriving. So Democrats have been playing the
game of politics well.

And yes that's a Tom rainbow.

UpperLimits

A democrat walks into a bar and asks, "What's the most popular drink?"

Bartender replies, "A Russian Collusion"

The democrat orders one.

Bartender gives him an empty glass.