• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why they are fake?

Parsimony

Pretty sure light isn't quite electromagnetic. Photons are a strange thing, in that they behave both as particles and waves.
It's electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength between that of ultraviolet and infrared. Photons with frequencies outside of the visible spectrum have the particle/wave weirdness as well.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
It convinces me what god says So who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah or denies His signs? Indeed, the criminals will not succeed

I just cann't think that these words can be anything but god's words

And I can. Words like that actually sound far more like the words of a scam artist working on the minds of the gullible than of any deity, except perhaps a Trickster God like Loki or your Iblis.

Parsimony

I'm not that stupid to believe it was not made be someone
I'm not implying that you are stupid. We grow up with constant exposure to human creations. For that reason, we recognize human creations easily when compared to things that are not human creations.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I'll prove you're wrong
first the one who invents something to say that it's from god honestly why would he do that?

If I'm understanding your question properly (I assume English is not your first language?), such a person might be trying to control people. Perhaps it's just for the joy at the kind of power that brings, perhaps because the person believes he or she would be better than the current establishment.

Perhaps the person believes that it's from God, but that doesn't mean it really is. The person could be delusional. And for the record, delusional people can still be geniuses. It's quite clear to me that Mohammad was a genius, particularly if the claims of illiteracy are even partially true.

Besides, Mohammad wasn't the first. The first guy in history that I know of who claimed to speak for a God and write a book in said God's name, was Zoroaster speaking for Ahura Mazda.

I'll prove you're wrong

Didn't succeed.

AhmedE

a person might be trying to control people

OK, let's test this theorem to see if it's true

In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

these are the first words in the Quran, this theorem is proven to be wrong because this Ayah doesn't refer to anything but to worship god ... if you continue you'll find the same answer ..

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds -

It's clear that it's not to control people .. it guides them to worship god

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Did he? I thought the verses were memorized and recorded by his disciples, only being compiled in the current form during the first caliphate. Muslims basically take it on faith that the Quran is identical to the teachings of the prophet, even though the teachings passed through the hands of other people on their way to forming the Quran.
Nevertheless, it was written down by human beings right?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
It convinces me what god says So who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah or denies His signs? Indeed, the criminals will not succeed

I just cannot think that these words can be anything but god's words
Why? It seems plausible that it was a way to teach followers to treat nonbelievers like outcasts, making sure that people's faith is protected.

Riverwolf

Premium Member

these are the first words in the Quran, this theorem is proven to be wrong because this Ayah doesn't refer to anything but to worship god ... if you continued you'll find the same answer ..

This is a very, very poor test.

If someone's trying to scam you, that person isn't going to say that "this is a scam" or "we're trying to control you" in the brochure. They're going to seem legitimate, unless you know the subtle warning signs. I've seen these "warning signs" in all the "revealed religions". The idea of eternal punishment after death for unbelievers is the biggest sign that it's not legitimate, and the second biggest sign is the famous problem of evil. The only one that skirts by these ones is Judaism.

All that is gold does not glitter.

SpeaksForTheTrees

these are the first words in the Quran, this theorem is proven to be wrong because this Ayah doesn't refer to anything but to worship god ... if you continue you'll find the same answer ..

Merciful open your eyes friend you use this word show me his mercy? Mercy would of been to end the experiment thousands of years ago.
A king would like to control people be lot easier to with God on his side. Think they called it rule by divine right i mean wow the cheek.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
This is a very, very poor test.

If someone's trying to scam you, that person isn't going to say that "this is a scam" or "we're trying to control you" in the brochure. They're going to seem legitimate, unless you know the subtle warning signs. I've seen these "warning signs" in all the "revealed religions". The idea of eternal punishment after death for unbelievers is the biggest sign that it's not legitimate, and the second biggest sign is the famous problem of evil. The only one that skirts by these ones is Judaism.

All that is gold does not glitter.
Exactly. certainly an undeniable fact.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
It's not my language but I see that I'm able to express my thoughts to a great limit, so excuse me if I made mistakes
don't worry about that guy. that was a mean comment. most of us could care less about spelling mistakes, as many commenters are speaking English as a second language.