• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why they are fake?

AhmedE

things that you believed to be facts could be proven wrong
It's not a rule .. for example no one could prove that the sun could not be seen? we all know that it's a fact .. also we all know that there's someone who made this forum it's not made by his own and we know that he must put rules and laws for the forum if he's smart enough .. we all know that for sure even if we don't know him or see him also Quran we know it's god's revelation to guide the humanity and tell them why they are here? in this life?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
hahahaha, do you think these are secrets? if you can prove me wrong I'll go with you that it's not "true"
1. I don't think he's saying that he can prove it false (although I don't want to speak for him on that). He is saying that you (who has made the supernatural claim) has not provided any credible objective proof that cannot be explained through natural means (which is true).
2. Don't you think that the person making a supernatural claim should take on the responsibility of providing credible objective evidence?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
It's not a rule .. for example no one could prove that the sun could not be seen? we all know that it's a fact .. also we all know that there's someone who made this forum it's not made by his own and we know that he must put rules and laws for the forum if he's smart enough .. we all know that for sure even if we don't know him or see him also Quran we know it's god's revelation to guide the humanity and tell them why they are here? in this life?
That is comparing apples and oranges. The truth of the sun being there is objective and credible. The Quran is written by the same person claiming it's divinity. The sun is apparent. The Quran is certainly not, which is supported by the fact that so many do not think it is divinely inspired in the least.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
It's not true to depend only on our hearts and to refuse all what revealed or say god didn't reveal anything
God did a terrible job of producing a believable argument for trusting that the Quran is his word. I've read it a few times, and I didn't find it very "believable".

leibowde84

Veteran Member
are you sure or just don't want to know the truth so you make up lies about Quran?
Muhammad himself claimed to be the prophet who put pen to paper. So I'm not sure you should go down this road.

With all respect, we aren't refusing the truth, we just find it difficult to believe what Muhammad wrote/claimed. Convince us, but don't just keep restating your premise without providing objective evidence for it. A.k.a. You can't use the Quran claiming to be accurate to prove that the Quran is accurate. You have to participate and provide outside sources of objective proof. Or just admit that you don't have any.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
It's not true to depend only on our hearts and to refuse all what revealed or say god didn't reveal anything
Well for you it maybe so, but for me its found only within my heart, sadly your belief takes that away from you, and makes you believe and rely on someone's hearsay. If you really want to know God, get to know yourself first, but then that would be blasphemy to you ?.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
but not all who claim are laiars nor all of them are honest, but you can not just know that by guessing
Ok. What's your point? I've read the Quran multiple times with an open mind. Trust me ... I was a philosophy major at the time ... my mind was wide open. But I would never be foolish to merely take anyone's word on anything without exploring the reasoned argument behind us.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
in fact it's a hard thing and it took a research for 5 years .. no one can reach that information in a blink of an eye
Ok, but you are in a debate forum. You have to show us respect and provide a reasoned argument for your beliefs. You cannot make claims about us "not reading the Quran with an open heart" without providing any convincing evidence to support that position.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Why should I trust you and not trust Quran? do you have something better than Quran? Or you just want to prove you're right because you just don't know how god revealed it? and how could god send it?
No. I'm saying that you haven't provided any valid argument for your position. You just keep saying that the Quran is perfect. I'm saying convince me. I've read it multiple times and it didn't do the trick.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Why should I trust you and not trust Quran? do you have something better than Quran? Or you just want to prove you're right because you just don't know how god revealed it? and how could god send it?
I'm not making a claim. I'm trying to understand why you think the Quran is divinely inspired. You won't tell me. This is a debate forum and you are refusing to debate.

AhmedE

I've read it a few times, and I didn't find it very "believable".
yes Song of songs is more believable see:

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
for your love is more delightful than wine.
3 Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;
your name is like perfume poured out.
No wonder the young women love you!
4 Take me away with you—let us hurry!
Let the king bring me into his chambers.

Is that the guidance which god wants us to follow?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
yes Song of songs is more believable see:

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
for your love is more delightful than wine.
3 Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;
your name is like perfume poured out.
No wonder the young women love you!
4 Take me away with you—let us hurry!
Let the king bring me into his chambers.

Is that the guidance which god wants us to follow?
No. I don't even know what that is, but I would have to hear a REALLY good argument to believe that God said that. ;)

AhmedE

Or just admit that you don't have any.

I'll try to do that I hope it will work

We must agree to this fact first:
God sent a revelation to guide the humanity

So what's this revelation? there are different opinions .. So let's compare between for example Quran and bible and follow the better book .. read for example the store of joseph in Quran and the bible I posted it in a previous topic