• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why sometimes and some of christians insult prophet Mohammad ?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Einstein said:
Jewscout....You picked up one sentence from what I said, and keep repeating it, without caring to my reply to it...
because you can't seem to make up your mind who you don't like/hate/don't respect
you say you're against bigotry...i'm sorry Einstein bigotry does not end when you start simply picking on a certain group and not their faith, that is prejudice and bigotrous no matter how you slice it.

it has been made very clear to me that you have a problem with all jews and those that happen to be good jews you like are the exception to the rule.
You attempt to redifine this belief, to paint it in a better light, yet fall right back into the same problem of believing that jews are trouble makers.
When I talked about those jews, I ment Israel, and Israelian jews...
and yet in your very next post you say:
But yet, jews insist to spread hating against muslims, this is clear by some Hollywood movies, written and directed by jews....a clear attack by those who control the most powerfull media sources..
where is Hollywood located? it's not in Israel that's for sure...

again i point to the hypocracy in these statements you have made...
you say:
Well...making fun on jews or muslims doesnt make a real problem....
Yeah...this is ok....You mock muslims, we didnt say anything!! Islam is something, and Muslims are another thing...
you have consistantly said that mocking Islam and mocking Muslims are 2 different things and that mocking Muslims is ok cause it's not mocking the faith...
yet in your above quote about jewish controlled media you seem to have a problem when someone ridicules Muslims...

explain the contradiction to me

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
it has been made very clear to me that you have a problem with all jews and those that happen to be good jews you like are the exception to the rule.
Jewscout....If I have a problem with the jews faith, Then I'm not muslim...
Why do you think I will have problem with jews?...the faith?!!

Again I'm sorry for this :
jews insist to spread hating against muslims, this is clear by some Hollywood movies, written and directed by jews....a clear attack by those who control the most powerfull media sources..
I mean some jews

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Why don't you take a look at the new Turkish movie with the Jewish butcher doctor?
And who said I agree with that?!!

And the comment that Jews control the media is ridiculous
Movies done at Hollywood that attacks Islam are certainly more effeictive than the Turkish movie!!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
the problem is Einstein you can't decide which of these some jews you don't like...
the trouble making jews...the Isreali Jews...the Hollywood Jews...
you flip flop too much and seem to think that by going back and saying "Sorry, some jews" you make it all better.

again i ask how do you explain the contradictions i have raised.
how is it ok for "some jews in hollywood" to mock and criticize muslims, as you have claimed, but it's ok for "some arabs" to publish cartoons of blood sucking jews?

and note that neither I nor your own posts are talking about Islam and Judaism, but rather Muslims and Jews.

mr.guy

crapsack
einstein said:
Movies done at Hollywood that attacks Islam are certainly more effeictive than the Turkish movie!!
Funny point...most films that i recal that had middle eastern villains had predecessor films depicting russians in lieu...

I always assumed that the transition was based on a props buget...

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
the trouble making jews...the Isreali Jews...the Hollywood Jews...
I MEAN ALL JEWS THAT MAKE TROUBLES.......IS IT CLEAR NOW!!!

please jewscout, stop raising hating meanings from my words.....I love peacfull and good jews...
ok?!!!!.....

When some muslims mock jews, we mock jews.....when some jews mock muslims, they accuse Islam...

Got it?!

and note that neither I nor your own posts are talking about Islam and Judaism, but rather Muslims and Jews
then what?....we have to get back to religions and religon's symbols...which are the main issue here

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
jewscout....can you give me your email (the hotmail one), so we can talk with msn messenger?
We can be friends!...believe me, this is not a try to prove I'm not against jews, I just want to talk to you friendly :)

Anyway, My email is [email protected]
I hope the rules dont prevent me from writing it here..

gnostic

The Lost One
Einstein, you could have sent your email through the instant message instead of posting here.

At the top right, you will see something like Good Morning, Einstein, and 2 line underneath this you will see a link to Private Message. In this new page, you would see a column with bunch of links, and moving down these list of links, there is a link Send New Message.

Once you've click that you could have place your message with your email address in private, instead of in the forum. All you need to then, is put the username, such as "jewscout" (without the quotes) in the Recipient Username, and the message down the bottom.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
gnostic....I know how to send private messages!
I just prefered to make it puplic (unless the rules prevent so)

Thank you anyway :)

jewscout

Religious Zionist
EiNsTeiN said:
I MEAN ALL JEWS THAT MAKE TROUBLES.......IS IT CLEAR NOW!!!

please jewscout, stop raising hating meanings from my words.....I love peacfull and good jews...
ok?!!!!.....
ok then, but who is a "good jew" and who is a "trouble making jew"?

EiNsTeiN When [b said:
some[/b] muslims mock jews, we mock jews.....when some jews mock muslims, they accuse Islam...

Got it?!
soooo based on what you've previously said...it's ok for some muslims to mock jews because it's just jews...but not for some jews to mock muslims cause they are really accusing Islam?
I find this ultimately hypocritical...because it seems to me you think that making fun of muslims is making fun of Islam where as making fun of jews is NOT making fun of Judaism.
what kind of double standard is that?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
EiNsTeiN said:
jewscout....can you give me your email (the hotmail one), so we can talk with msn messenger?
We can be friends!...believe me, this is not a try to prove I'm not against jews, I just want to talk to you friendly :)

Anyway, My email is [email protected]
I hope the rules dont prevent me from writing it here..
sorry EiNsTeiN i don't have hotmail...only yahoo...it used to let me use MSN w/ the Yahoo account but it's all fubared now.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
jewscout said:
explain the contradiction to me
Dear jewscout, Don't give the guy hard time you and the others because english "even he is good" it's not his first language and he might say somthing far from what he really mean then it looks like hipocracy. :D

I understand that because sometimes i fail to say what i really mean so it looks like hipocracy or double standard. :p

Just stick to the topic better and for him, he must stop explaning more because he will miss it more and more.

He just what he shouldn't say and he must cleary say so if he didn't do it already.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Aqualung said:
So what you're saying is that what Einstein preaches is not Islam?
Please Aqualung try to understand that we are not all live in one house thinking the same way so don't react toward him or me just because he mentioned above his religion as Islam. Once him, me or any other Muslims here try to analyze how he see islam we may diifer in our understanding.

I hope you will understand that to not fall in the one judgment for the entire religion because a single member of it, the same with other religions too.

Peace .. :)

jewscout

Religious Zionist
The Truth said:
Dear jewscout, Don't give the guy hard time you and the others because english "even he is good" it's not his first language and he might say somthing far from what he really mean then it looks like hipocracy. :D

I understand that because sometimes i fail to say what i really mean so it looks like hipocracy or double standard. :p

Just stick to the topic better and for him, he must stop explaning more because he will miss it more and more.

He just what he shouldn't say and he must cleary say so if he didn't do it already.
i'm a patient man and i'm willing to wait as long as it takes for Einstein to clarify his statement in a way that doesn't make it sound like a contradiction.

if he feels more comfortable using an arabic term and then offering an adequate translation for that word that would better serve his explanation then i have no problem with it.

however, i am of the opinion he has a comprehensive enough understanding of english to not need the "he don't speak good english" excuse.

Forgive, and you will be forgiven. These are words we can all live by. No matter what religion. Don't we all believe in God? Let's ask Him what to do. Ask Him for guidance, and for compassion. Who is right. You, or you. Nobody is right, yet nobody is wrong. Those that are alive, are not dead. Those that are dead, who can tell? Why waste your time arguing about something you don't know. How about agreeing on something you do. God exists. Praise him.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
steve at JRM said:
Forgive, and you will be forgiven. These are words we can all live by. No matter what religion. Don't we all believe in God? Let's ask Him what to do. Ask Him for guidance, and for compassion. Who is right. You, or you. Nobody is right, yet nobody is wrong. Those that are alive, are not dead. Those that are dead, who can tell? Why waste your time arguing about something you don't know. How about agreeing on something you do. God exists. Praise him.
it's not a question of theology i'm debating...
it's a question of respect...or a lack thereof

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
i'm a patient man and i'm willing to wait as long as it takes for Einstein to clarify his statement in a way that doesn't make it sound like a contradiction.
Well....seems like you are very patient that you are still waiting for my explanation...
My understanding of English is pretty good, although I keep making language mistakes.. :D

Any way, I think I answerd and cleared the contradiction (although it's not)...
I made a mistake to present my idea, but I made it clear at the end...

Not all jews are bad as well as not all muslims are good....you can find good and bad fruits in the same tree...

You hate terrorist muslims, and we are against some jews....this doesnt mean we are against all jews, as well as you are against all muslims...
I hope we are ok now :) ...right?

lets end this up and stick to the thread...

An insult is only an insult if it is taken as an insult
Well...It's an insult....but a silly try of insulting...
We should have cared about it like that, although it's a disrespect and insulting of a man that we love more than ourselves, but it's still a silly try that didnt require such violance...

I said my openion in details in a thread in the Islam forums