• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Pat Condell supports Israel

Notanumber

A Free Man
The population of China is 1.4 billions, whereas Saudi Arabia 32 millions
Nuclear bombs in China abour 300 warheads, Saudi Arabia none

So who is more dangerous on earth?

Saudi Arabia without a doubt, for spreading Islam across the globe.

China does not come up smelling of roses on any measure but so far, they are not spreading their ideology globally on such a large scale.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Saudi Arabia without a doubt, for spreading Islam across the globe.

China does not come up smelling of roses on any measure but so far, they are not spreading their ideology globally on such a large scale.

If some people are convinced with Islam then why it bothers you, people are free
for their choices.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Every one has his own opinion, opinions aren't facts.

But there are plenty of facts. We have seen Muslims over and over again attempt to limit free speech through the use of violence. We have plenty of evidence about how homosexuals are treated in the Muslim world. Same goes for how women are treated. And Jews. And Christians. There are loads of facts.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Islam isn't a mass destruction weapon, Islam is submission to God.

IMO, god didn't create Islam, fallible, greedy, power hungry men did. IMO, if you submit to Islam, you are not submitting to a supernatural being, you are submitting to Imams with questionable goals and intentions.

Once again, I totally agree that there are other huge problems in the world. It's just that Islam is one of them.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
But there are plenty of facts. We have seen Muslims over and over again attempt to limit free speech through the use of violence. We have plenty of evidence about how homosexuals are treated in the Muslim world. Same goes for how women are treated. And Jews. And Christians. There are loads of facts.

Actually freedom of speech is one of the things that makes me believe that
God does exist, the prophet foretold that one day and prior to the end days
Muslims will be ruled by oppressive kingship which of course prevent the
freedom of speech of happening.

There will be Prophethood for as long as God wills it to be, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be a Caliphate on the Prophetic method and it will be for as long as God wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be biting Kingship for as long as God Wills, then He will remove it when He wills, then there will be oppressive kingship for as long as God wills, then he will remove it when He wills, and then there will be a Caliphate upon the Prophetic method [20]
Accurate Predictions: A Sign of True Prophethood

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
IMO, god didn't create Islam, fallible, greedy, power hungry men did. IMO, if you submit to Islam, you are not submitting to a supernatural being, you are submitting to Imams with questionable goals and intentions.

That's what you think, but Islam is submission to God and not to any human.

Once again, I totally agree that there are other huge problems in the world. It's just that Islam is one of them.

I don't agree that Islam as a religion is one of the problems, people should be free
for which religion to believe or if they don't want to believe in any.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Back in the day, do you not believe that Kafirs and Infidels had to submit to Muhammad?

Submission is to God and not to Muhammad, Muhammad is a human.

Is that the written policy of your ideology?

Yes and in very simple words

(109:6) To you your religion, and to me my religion!’

(2:256) Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Yes and in very simple words

(109:6) To you your religion, and to me my religion!’

(2:256) Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

You've taken those verses out of context.