• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why is trump in the UK? is it to insult people.?

Notanumber

A Free Man
How can the Speaker (a Tory) hide?Meanwhile SYL2% is safe to go anywhere - apart from the House because no one will vote for him

Tommy would take both of them on in a televised debate and wipe the floor with them.

The cowards know it and that is why they hide in the house.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Tommy would take both of them on in a televised debate and wipe the floor with them.

The cowards know it and that is why they hide in the house.
No one can hide in the house it is Televised constantly.
As I said Burko does not make speeches.
He was once a Tory, he is now neutral as speaker. he keeps all sides in order.
He is elected as the speaker not as a party member. The speaker is by tradition nor opposed.

Notanumber

A Free Man
No one can hide in the house it is Televised constantly.
As I said Burko does not make speeches.
He was once a Tory, he is now neutral as speaker. he keeps all sides in order.
He is elected as the speaker not as a party member. The speaker is by tradition nor opposed.

Burko promised us all that he would be gone by now but has decided to stay on so that he can continue to cause mischief over Brexit.

This is an impartial analysis of the difference between Tom Watson and Tommy Robinson.

Tom Watson or Tommy Robinson – Who is the Greater Threat?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
O yes it does!!! Considering the history and nature of D tRump as masagentic, dishonest, lieing spoiled rich brat that had many bankruptcies, failed institutions like the tRump University that hurt many people in his wake.

Well, the history is that he was considered a media darling for decades. His popularity rose during the Reagan era, when he was viewed as a positive symbol of capitalism when people were extolling the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Our society loves spoiled rich brats.

But the OP was talking about more recent insults revolving around Trump's visit to the UK. It seems like there have been more than enough insults from both sides to go around, so to criticize Trump over "insults" seems kind of cheesy and hypocritical.

If you're against Trump because he's rich or that he's had bankruptcies, failed institutions, etc. - that would be one thing. But to castigate him over "insults" in this political climate - that's kind of ridiculous.

Notanumber

A Free Man
But you have to earn a mandate to do that and Mr 2% hasn't earned one.

I bet Watson can’t wait for the General Election that the Labour Party has been demanding so that he can take his rightful place in the dole queue along with the rest of the Stone Cold Losers.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I bet Watson can’t wait for the General Election that the Labour Party has been demanding so that he can take his rightful place in the dole queue along with the rest of the Stone Cold Losers.
As a Remainer with a large majority he should survive. Whatever happens he'll get more than 2%

Notanumber

A Free Man
As a Remainer with a large majority he should survive.

In that case, the majority of his constituents will be on benefits and therefore dependent upon the Left wing ideology of buying votes with the money obtained by taxing those that are prepared to work.

Altfish

Veteran Member
In that case, the majority of his constituents will be on benefits and therefore dependent upon the Left wing ideology of buying votes with the money obtained by taxing those that are prepared to work.
No, the unemployed voted Leave, they are the ones moving to the Brexit Party

Shad

Veteran Member
No, the unemployed voted Leave, they are the ones moving to the Brexit Party

UK unemployment does not match the voting record. In 2016 only around 2 million (rounding up) people were unemployed. 17 million (rounding down) voted to leave.

Altfish

Veteran Member
UK unemployment does not match the voting record. In 2016 only around 2 million (rounding up) people were unemployed. 17 million (rounding down) voted to leave.
Duh! Yes.
There were people other than the unemployed that voted leave. Not all Gammons are unemployed.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Just as in the USA where the strongest support for the Republicans comes from the poorer states with a large pool of less well educated and less economically sucessful people and unemployed hot spots, so the Brexit party also thrives in that situation.

This is perhaps why they failed to win the byelection last night. Even though there was a low turn out and they were riding high in the polls. They can not easily break through the High 30% threshold needed to win a parliamentary election. Where as a low 30% is sufficient to do well in a party list election.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Just as in the USA where the strongest support for the Republicans comes from the poorer states with a large pool of less well educated and less economically sucessful people and unemployed hot spots, so the Brexit party also thrives in that situation.

This is perhaps why they failed to win the byelection last night. Even though there was a low turn out and they were riding high in the polls. They can not easily break through the High 30% threshold needed to win a parliamentary election. Where as a low 30% is sufficient to do well in a party list election.

Is the benefits system as lucrative in the USA as it is in the UK?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Rubbish, I have known people on benefits. They struggle to survive and my wife was cooking for them.

How do you think Phoney Blair stayed in power for so long?

He used the ‘you scratch my back and I will scratch yours’ methodology.

People on benefits vote for the Left and the Left will make sure that they are rewarded financially.

Altfish

Veteran Member
How do you think Phoney Blair stayed in power for so long?

He used the ‘you scratch my back and I will scratch yours’ methodology.

People on benefits vote for the Left and the Left will make sure that they are rewarded financially.
Whereas millionaires vote for the right.