• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why is trump in the UK? is it to insult people.?

Altfish

Veteran Member
You can reference whatever you like and you will not find me complaining or trying to silence you.

The fascists are the ones that want to de-platform those that they disagree with.
I have not in anyway tried to de-platform or silence you. Stop playing the victim.

Altfish

Veteran Member
If you say so, but you support the de-platforming and silencing of Tommy Robinson.
No, he just manages to get himself banned everywhere. It is his own stupid fault. All these platforms have guidelines, if you are so dumb that you don't follow them you leave yourself open to the chance of being banned.

Notanumber

A Free Man
No, he just manages to get himself banned everywhere. It is his own stupid fault. All these platforms have guidelines, if you are so dumb that you don't follow them you leave yourself open to the chance of being banned.

Unfortunately, Tommy is not the only one.

The majority of those that get banned are the ones speaking out against fascism.

The deputy leader of Her Majesty’s official opposition has called for the banning of Tommy. That should tell you something.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
His state visit has been a resounding success. The Queen told him to come again soon.

Trump says goodbye to the Queen and leaves Britain after 3-day state visit

Yes they largely managed to keep him away from contact with the public.
Those that he met, knew how to flatter and stroke him the right way.
Fortunately it did not have to be sincere, or it could have been humiliating.
I expect there are plenty of laughs to had by them, at his expense, for years to come.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yes they largely managed to keep him away from contact with the public.
Those that he met, knew how to flatter and stroke him the right way.
Fortunately it did not have to be sincere, or it could have been humiliating.
I expect there are plenty of laughs to had by them, at his expense, for years to come.

His visit has been a tonic for the disillusioned majority of the UK.

Two of his sons went on a pub-crawl in Ireland last night and were mobbed by well-wishers.

The Stone Cold Losers would not get a reception like that.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
His visit has been a tonic for the disillusioned majority of the UK.

Two of his sons went on a pub-crawl in Ireland last night and were mobbed by well-wishers.

The Stone Cold Losers would not get a reception like that.

I thought we were talking about the UK
In Ireland they will mob anyone who offers an excuse for a party.
Especially if they are Paying. Or offers a good fight, come to that.
And the Press will enjoy playing it up either way.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Unfortunately, Tommy is not the only one.

The majority of those that get banned are the ones speaking out against fascism.

The deputy leader of Her Majesty’s official opposition has called for the banning of Tommy. That should tell you something.
Tommy is the fascist; there are plenty on the left that get themselves banned too.
That's free speech that you describe; Watson can ask for what he likes.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Tommy is the fascist; there are plenty on the left that get themselves banned too.
That's free speech that you describe; Watson can ask for what he likes.

Tom Watson has a platform and is protected by Parliamentary privilege, as is that other worm that keeps changing the rules to help the Remainers.

That is the difference.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Tom Watson has a platform and is protected by Parliamentary privilege, as is that other worm that keeps changing the rules to help the Remainers.

That is the difference.

Parliamentary privileged only extends to what you say on the floor of the house, nowhere else.
It is not a protection from the Law in any other circumstances.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
tRump stepped into the ring in his red white and blue tights even before he began running for election. There is no question who was first, tRump, no one has come close to tRump's abusive insults and lies.

Well, I guess I haven't been following the play-by-play close enough to be able to determine who started what. But at this point, it doesn't really matter.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Well, I guess I haven't been following the play-by-play close enough to be able to determine who started what. But at this point, it doesn't really matter.

O yes it does!!! Considering the history and nature of D tRump as masagentic, dishonest, lieing spoiled rich brat that had many bankruptcies, failed institutions like the tRump University that hurt many people in his wake.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I don care about whiners wherever they are. My intent was to address your issues one by one in a cordial respectful manner. Your response was hysteria and disrespectful,
therefore take your faux ¨care¨ and FO, I´m and done with you.
You call that cordial and respectful? In what universe?

"However, it really doesn't matter, since your canuck opinion of anything regarding the US is valueless, irrelevent, pitifully ineffectual, you are just ****'in into the wind."

Have a nice life. :peace: