• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is the US the World's Laughing Stock?

Well?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Viker

Häxan
The educational system in the USA is run by the Left, which has downgraded American Public Education. America is still up there is in University education, but this is due to the Private sector, which still does well in K-12 education. This implies the political Left has dumbed down an entire culture through its children, which soon become dumb adults. Almost all the social problems in the USA can be found thriving in Democrat run cities due to their counter productive social policies. The boneheads do not see themselves as the problem, which shows deep seated psychological problems that started with own early indoctrination.

If we go back into time, America had a lot of world respect during and after World War II. This is when America's courage, productivity, and generosity saved the free world against two powerful world enemies; Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. Most countries did not even pay back their debt. The MAGA movement of Trump was an attempt to reset the spirit of those times. The Left saw this a threat to their dumb down of America initiative. The see the early dumb down as their best path to power. The real international laugh is how a country with so much potential can fallen, so far, so fast. Stupid and corrupt people is the reason.

The boneheads on the Left, for example, cut American oil production, while the winds of war were telling us Russia was about to invade Ukraine. Russia would need to provide oil to Europe and was given a way, by the American Left, to choke Europe. What type of bonehead does that? This joke is the American Left, who will lie ands take away the liberties of its citizens; Twitter files. The Left base does not see this as a problem which makes the world laugh, at the tragic fall of America. Laugh today but cry tomorrow.

The Democrats do not seem to understand or care how the huge American deficits and our huge national debt impacts the entire world economy. This ignorance has the world worried. The Left wants to continue to escalate the debt, no reigning in, with the entire base voting to make law based on emotional criteria, instead of logic and common sense. This is tragic, but stupidly funny. I have to laugh also.

As an example of stupid, the Left preaches systemic racism and has tried to push this on the American children; indoctrination, to divide them and their parents. Their solution to systemic racism to make new laws based on race and sex; quota system. The boneheads cannot see this is a prime example of government driven systemic racism; law based on race forcing a new racism on all. The world see these elected morons as funny, but also very tragic and dangerous to the world.
Thanks. I'm glad I came to the jokes section this morning. I was off to a rough start and you brightened it with humor. Awesome. Thanks again.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
The world see
the only developed nation without a system of universal healthcare, we see police getting away literally with murder, we see rising white racism, we see an education system that results in (amongst other things) 40-47% believing in creationism and the denial of a woman's right to bodily autonomy because apparently a zygote is a human being, and we see mass shootings.

Heyo

Veteran Member
The educational system in the USA is run by the Left, which has downgraded American Public Education. America is still up there in University education, but this is due to the Private sector, which still does very well in K-12 education. This targeted dumb down implies the political Left has dumbed down a large percent of the America culture through its children. They become dumb adults. Almost all the social problems in the USA can be found thriving in Democrat run cities due to their counter productive social policies that can only be force there. The boneheads do not see themselves as the problem, which shows deep seated psychological problems that started in their own indoctrination.

If we go back into time, America had a lot of world respect during and after World War II. This is when America's courage, productivity, and generosity saved the free world against two powerful world enemies; Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. Most countries did not even pay back their debt. American let it slide and rebuilt the broken world. The MAGA movement of Trump was an attempt to reset the spirit of those unique times. The Left saw this upgrade as a threat to their dumb down of America initiative. The see the early dumb down as their best path to power. Critical thinking and independence are not their friends. The real international laugh is connected to how a country with so much potential, can fall, so far, so fast. Stupid and corrupt people is the reason.

The boneheads on the Left, for example, cut and interfered in American oil production, while the winds of war were telling us Russia was about to invade Ukraine. Was this Russian collusion or quid pro quo? Russian oil to Europe was bottlenecked, by the American Left, to choke Europe. The Left world then blame everyone except themselves. What type of lying bonehead does that? The joke is the American Left, who will lie and take away the liberties of its citizens; Twitter files. The Left base does not see this as a problem, which makes the world laugh, at the tragic fall of America.

The Democrats do not seem to understand or care how the huge American deficits and our huge national debt impacts the entire world economy. This ignorance has the world worried. The Left wants to continue to escalate the debt. There is no Left political movement to put on the brakes and spare the world, by reining this debt in. What type of person keeps borrowing to escalate debt It is called a thief. Their entire brain washed base vote agrees to law based on emotional criteria; fiction, instead of logic and common sense. This is tragic, but stupidly funny since it is happening to a once proud super power.

As an example of stupid, the Left preaches systemic racism and has tried to push this on the American children; indoctrination, to divide them from their country; evil America. Their solution to systemic racism, is to make new laws based on race and sex; quota system. The boneheads cannot see this is a prime example of Democrat led government driven systemic racism; law based on race forcing a new racism on all. The world see these elected morons as stupid and funny, but also they see this is very tragic and dangerous to the world.
Pop quiz:

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."

was on the agenda of
[ ] the Democrat Party
[ ] the GOP
in
[ ] New York
[ ] California
[ ] Texas

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
the only developed nation without a system of universal healthcare, we see police getting away literally with murder, we see rising white racism, we see an education system that results in (amongst other things) 40-47% believing in creationism and the denial of a woman's right to bodily autonomy because apparently a zygote is a human being, and we see mass shootings.
Still, it beats living in some other troubled countries I've
visited, eg, Canuckistan, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Mexico.
Our problems are all front page news. These others are
buried in the B section of newspapers next to recipes &
obituaries.
It's a ploy by our media to discourage immigration. We have
enuf people already....too many in fact. So let's scare away
timid ferriners.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Pop quiz:

"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."

was on the agenda of
[ ] the Democrat Party
[ ] the GOP
in
[ ] New York
[ ] California
[ ] Texas
Imma guess and say the GOP? Or Texas? I dont know I never heard this and would like to know more being a new teacher and all. Education is kinda important to me.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was the GOP in Texas. (In 2012) Here's the article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...skills-really/2012/07/08/gJQAHNpFXW_blog.html
And while they might not say it out aloud today, it is still what they want. They like the masses poor, dumb and in constant fear.
You entirely mis-understand conservatives in USA.
They're not as evil & machiavellian as you believe.
(I know, cuz many of these knuckle walking fundies
are my friends.) But the reality isn't really better...
It's about their ability to maintain conservative &
Christian views of children (IMO).

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
giphy.gif

from: Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City - Find & Share on GIPHY
Girl saluting (too hard) in front of flag

We hit our heads too hard when we are saluting.
Salutes aren't supposed to touch your head, just the middle finger to the corner of your eyebrow, or corner of hat/glasses if it's further out. If you give yourself a headache, you're doing it wrong. Sorry. Ex- military member pet peeve #1. Also, no grimacing.

Last edited:

Heyo

Veteran Member
Imma guess and say the GOP? Or Texas? I dont know I never heard this and would like to know more being a new teacher and all. Education is kinda important to me.
This might be interesting for you for more than one reason:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Salutes aren't supposed to touch your head, just the middle finger to the corner of your eyebrow, or corner of hat/glasses if it's further out. If you give yourself a headache, you're doing it wrong. Sorry. Ex- military member pet peeve #1. Also, no grimacing.
Your pet peeve has been uploaded into my operating system and will be integrated into the next version upgrade.