• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Satan bad?

Kcnorwood

Yet you have missed this point very badly. Go read it again.

Those who do not believe in Jesus will be cast into a fire to be burned. John 15:6

God punishes everyone for someone else's sin; then he saves them by killing an innocent victim. Romans 5:12

Jesus' blood washes away human sin. 1 John 1:7

Because God liked Abel's animal sacrifice more than Cain's vegetables, Cain kills his brother Abel in a fit of religious jealousy. Gensis 4:8

Nuff said :rolleyes:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Those who do not believe in Jesus will be cast into a fire to be burned. John 15:6

God punishes everyone for someone else's sin; then he saves them by killing an innocent victim. Romans 5:12

Jesus' blood washes away human sin. 1 John 1:7

Because God liked Abel's animal sacrifice more than Cain's vegetables, Cain kills his brother Abel in a fit of religious jealousy. Gensis 4:8

Nuff said :rolleyes:
you see, I was right, you mispercieved God. What you really have a problem with is a just and a righteouss God who abhors sin.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The first thing satan invented was religion. And in this he is bad.
Satan does not even want to be worshiped, so religion is not something he created. That was man.

What you really have a problem with is a just and a righteouss God who abhors sin.
I do not consider that a just and righteous God. And the "God's ways are not our ways/we can't understand them" argument is not one I find to be a valid one.

Kcnorwood

you see, I was right, you mispercieved God. What you really have a problem with is a just and a righteouss God who abhors sin.

So much for turning the other cheek, guess he's not better then his creation. Your wrong I have a problem ANY God calling themselves loving yet seems to like to kill.

In the bible which claims to be God's word, Satan appears to be much more appealing than the abrahamic god. If that's what we see from God's slanted account then just how terrible must God be in reality? It's like reading someone's memoirs in which they describe themselves as a a bit of a #@*$ and then having to guess what they are really like.