• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is a man's sexual sins the woman's responsibility?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
or women who wear whores uniforms.

If women dress and act immodestly - they will attract only a certain type of man - and it won't be good for them.

I dunno. The picture that my husband saw of me(and went nuts over) before he met me was somewhat risque. I certainly didn't act immodestly, but that picture sure was. He wanted to marry me; actually we were married two months after meeting(and one of those months was just phone talks).

I attracted him, and he's a pretty good guy.

I don't think we can assume what all women behave like based on their clothing choices, or what all men are looking to settle down with.

Fallen Prophet

I dunno. The picture that my husband saw of me(and went nuts over) before he met me was somewhat risque. I certainly didn't act immodestly, but that picture sure was. He wanted to marry me; actually we were married two months after meeting(and one of those months was just phone talks).

I attracted him, and he's a pretty good guy.

I don't think we can assume what all women behave like based on their clothing choices, or what all men are looking to settle down with.
No rule fits all - but how we dress is an indicator of some things - believe it or not.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
No rule fits all - but how we dress is an indicator of some things - believe it or not.

Sometimes. But its often misinterpreted.

My roommate I had years ago wore old jeans/sweatpants and oversized T-shirts. She wore no make-up, and never did anything with her hair other than brush it and put it up.

She was a sex addict. It wasn't unusual for her to go to bed with strangers.

I wore all kinds of showy clothes, dyed my hair and did my make-up elaborately. (Goth style.) Knee-high lace up boots, fishnet stockings, and that whole deal.

I was very prudish, and was appalled by the idea of casual sex. I only participated in such in a secure and loving relationship.

To look at us, most people assumed it was the other way around. We got a kick out of it.

Why we really looked the way we did was because she didn't care much for dressing up. Too much work for her, and she didn't find it fun. For me, coming up with creative outfits was an art that I had fun with. So while I agree that how we dress can be an indicator of something, I would say that, unless you know the person, its hard to say just what.

Fallen Prophet

Sometimes. But its often misinterpreted.

My roommate I had years ago wore old jeans/sweatpants and oversized T-shirts. She wore no make-up, and never did anything with her hair other than brush it and put it up.

She was a sex addict. It wasn't unusual for her to go to bed with strangers.

I wore all kinds of showy clothes, dyed my hair and did my make-up elaborately. (Goth style.) Knee-high lace up boots, fishnet stockings, and that whole deal.

I was very prudish, and was appalled by the idea of casual sex. I only participated in such in a secure and loving relationship.

To look at us, most people assumed it was the other way around. We got a kick out of it.

Why we really looked the way we did was because she didn't care much for dressing up. Too much work for her, and she didn't find it fun. For me, coming up with creative outfits was an art that I had fun with. So while I agree that how we dress can be an indicator of something, I would say that, unless you know the person, its hard to say just what.
Thank you for the anecdote.