• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I CANNOT Believe in The Resurrection

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So, you never have to worry about not acing another test, or the odd phishing scam, then?
If you're really tuned into the Spirit, I understand you can pick the right numbers for this weeks lottery too! This is what happens when you don't study to show yourself approved. Magical thinking.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A data research gives an end answer.

A human teaching the sciences.

Never give God a name again otherwise genesis named by human science medically will be removed.

Give God a fake name will be karmic your DNA name given will be removed.

Status taught by resurrected life sacrifice. Life returned.

Life returned healthy DNA from Moses mutation. Lesson documented water mass split off ground in infra red conditions radiation attack.

Mass ground water loss by half.

Ground flooding occurred. Sphinx pyramid temple area flooded. Fake mountain thesis pyramid.

Flooded to top pyramid mountain the theme stopping UFO ark that landed on top toppled pyramids. Blew off casement.

The statement.

Animal water cell health life given back after long flood atmospheric attack.

Life evolved returned a journalled study.

Decided to rebuild science temple circuit turned in point at Jeru Salem.

Needed the exact circuit.

Hebrew Jews virtually said get lost Rome. Rome did it anyway.

Rome empire changed status power.

Civilization proof.

New science began causing same event. Life sacrificed human cell.

They were causing the return of the resurrection.

Resurrection occurred. Life attacked. Life survived. Life was saved a journalled teaching. Owning a complete review.

Not any opinion.

A human being is not phenomena.

If a human says I came from spirit eternal originally. If you irradiated atmosphere to remove life as if it never begun would you all come back if gases recooled nearly instantly?

As proof human parents were an eternal spirit first. Water mass always was just water mass and cannot evolve.

Did the Bab remind you all that our life did come from spirit and not evil creation of God the O angels sun planet fall? O burst burnt creation first is Gods.

If a human was an adult form first!!!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why are the Gospels inadmissible for the case in favour of the resurrection?
Because they are the claim. They are not the evidence.

Let's say that I claim to be God and then point to the sentence where I claim to be God as evidence. Are you convinced? That is what you are trying to do with the Gospels.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Because they are the claim. They are not the evidence.

Let's say that I claim to be God and then point to the sentence where I claim to be God as evidence. Are you convinced? That is what you are trying to do with the Gospels.
What if you claim as a human first to be a messenger about God knowing the state God is human science discussions!

As "of" God means first a human substantiated they live with God versus alienist UFO ark Satanists. Occult science.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What if you claim as a human first to be a messenger about God knowing the state God is human science discussions!

As "of" God means first a human substantiated they live with God versus alienist UFO ark Satanists. Occult science.
Then the burden of proof would be upon that person. Merely claiming to be a messenger about God is worthless.

John1.12

Free gift
That is only because you are using the Ostrich Defense. Hiding one's head in the sand does not work in real life. And now it looks like you are admitting to either dishonesty or an inability to understand. You cannot refute the problems in the Bible, all you can do is to pretend that they do not exist.

Why are you dodging a reasonable question? How would you properly test your beliefs?
No , I had these conversations for years now. There's not a single error in the bible i read .

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You do not understand or have not read the Bible is what you are now saying.
Or he has read it with rose-colored glasses on. ;)

images

Colt

True, I find because pre-human heavenly Jesus was sent by his God from heaven to earth for us that he is divine.
I find No Scriptural teaching that dead Jesus ( Acts 2:27) took up 'it' (his life) up again of his own volition.
This is what I find: At Acts of the Apostles 2:24,32; Acts of the Apostles 3:15; Acts of the Apostles 5:30; Acts of The Apostles 10:40; Acts of the Apostles 13:30,37; Romans 4:24; Galatians 1:1; Colossians 2:12 B; 1 Thessalonians 1:10
that the God of Jesus resurrected Jesus , or that God raised up His Son. In other words, dead Jesus did Not resurrect himself.
"Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

“No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

The Son in Jesus didn’t die.

Paul never quotes Jesus, the gospels were written well after Paul began preaching his Gospel. Paul went his own way.

Last edited:

Colt

By saying the 'Gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven' sounds as if you are speaking about going to the Kingdom.
Jesus taught for God's kingdom to come ( thy kingdom come..... Luke 4:43 )
In other words, instead of praying to be 'taken up' to the kingdom, or 'taken away' to the kingdom Jesus instructed to pray for God's Kingdom to come, and God's Will be done right here on Earth as it is done in Heaven.
So, the Gospel or Good News of God's Kingdom is that God's Kingdom Government to come and govern over Earth.
This coming Kingdom would be coming after a long line of earthly political kingdoms or governments - Daniel 2:44.
In other words, 'the end game' is now at hand, and the time for Jesus to come (Rev. 22:20) is near at hand.
The kingdom was a present tense reality. John announced it, Jesus inaugurated it, its within spirit born believers here and now.

John1.12

Free gift
Or he has read it with rose-colored glasses on. ;)

images
I used to believe all the garbage ,from the atheists ,about what they said about the bible. I never trusted it ,I assumed all the ' experts ' and respected folks ,there opinions, there world view and what they said the bible was . All that changed when I read it for myself.