• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Hazrath Adam(AS) and not Hazrath Eve(AS)?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Dear A-ManESL :)...

Thank you for your response...but it still dont justify-why the 'Man' was created first and not the 'Woman'...

:( xxx
You see, ZoyaHayat, this is what I am talking about really. All these ideas emerged well after the period I was talking about. (I.E. It took men thousands of years to concoct a reasonable storyline that buried women under layers of hubris.) They are novel ideas but are deeply rooted in male superiority as these ideas were put forward, almost exclusively by MEN. Women already had little influence and that is the telling bit and that IS my point. This whole charade was orchestrated by men and it happened for a reason that may never become clear.

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Hiya Guys :)...
In the three Abrahamic religions-the famous 'Creation Story' is prevalent...the Six days and the formation of the Universe...
But my question is-Why was Hazrath Adam(AS) (the Male) created first and not Hazrath Eve(AS) (the Female)?

Hiya Zoyahayat,

I would like to know why God 'created' us before knowing why males were created first.

Thank you.

ZoyaHayat

Divine Female Power
You see, ZoyaHayat, this is what I am talking about really. All these ideas emerged well after the period I was talking about. (I.E. It took men thousands of years to concoct a reasonable storyline that buried women under layers of hubris.) They are novel ideas but are deeply rooted in male superiority as these ideas were put forward, almost exclusively by MEN. Women already had little influence and that is the telling bit and that IS my point. This whole charade was orchestrated by men and it happened for a reason that may never become clear.

Thank you Mr mwuah :) xxx

A-ManESL

Dear A-ManESL :)...

Thank you for your response...but it still dont justify-why the 'Man' was created first and not the 'Woman'...

:( xxx
arr...
Zoya what I am saying is that neither man or woman was created first. What is first is the unity of God and then from it flow his attributes. Adam symbolizes the former and Eve the latter.
XXX.

johnhanks

But if what you say is correct-then that means the three Abrahamic religions are Man-made and not God's Law-right?...

Why would Men change the truth to show dominancy over us Women?
I'm sorry if this sounds simplistic, but the societies in which the Abrahamic religions arose were intensely patriarchal, and (unsurprisingly) the structure of those religions reflects this.

ZoyaHayat

Divine Female Power
arr...
Zoya what I am saying is that neither man or woman was created first. What is first is the unity of God and then from it flow his attributes. Adam symbolizes the former and Eve the latter.
XXX.

Okay A-ManESL :)...

I got you....

;) xxx

ZoyaHayat

Divine Female Power
I'm sorry if this sounds simplistic, but the societies in which the Abrahamic religions arose were intensely patriarchal, and (unsurprisingly) the structure of those religions reflects this.

Hmmmmmm Johnhanks indeed it does reflect it :) xxx