• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why don't Theist's admit that there's no evidence for God?

adi2d

There is evidence of God if you remove the concept of zero as a number. I would need to present a book that ties it all in. That i have either written before, or have not written yet. Its working backwards to the beginning...and from the beginning to the end. You would not end up with zero. You would not conclude nothing. You would understand absolute one.

Which came first? Chicken or egg??

Niether! One seed made both.

I understand that you believe the things you see in a dream are real but I don't see that as evidence of God

The egg was around many many years before the chicken

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
There is evidence of God if you remove the concept of zero as a number. I would need to present a book that ties it all in. That i have either written before, or have not written yet. Its working backwards to the beginning...and from the beginning to the end. You would not end up with zero. You would not conclude nothing. You would understand absolute one.

We can't accept this as any sort of evidence. Imagine if the world operated on this principle.

Headline: Stephen Hawkings proves existence of alien life with a 'funny feeling'.

Or: Galileo proves world is round by seeing it in a dream.

The egg. Unless your refer specifically to a chicken's egg, then the chicken!

ladybug77

Right. So is this baffling trip down the yellow brick road leading to something?

Yes. It sure does!!! Now apply all the logic you can!! And see if you cant allow your brain, and your heart to agree finally. Your heart is the most important thing you have. Not your brain. Now FOLLOW your HEART. :)

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
What came first, the chicken or the chicken egg? The answer is Red Junglefowl came first. It was domesticated.

The real question is why the chicken crossed the road.

adi2d

And they are unfertilized eggs aswell that we eat....even cracked open a fertilized egg?? It has blood in it.

I hope you've thought out your no zero theory better than this little wives tale

Any egg fertilized or not can get a spot of blood. The spot of blood is NOT the start of a baby chick. The reason you don't get blood in egg from the store is the eggs are looked at electronically by big breeders

Most farm fresh eggs won't have blood in them. Crack into a bowl first then into the pan. The fresh eggs are way better than the old ones you get from the store

Btw thanks. Finally a topic I know something about

:D. :D. :D

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
Yes. It sure does!!! Now apply all the logic you can!! And see if you cant allow your brain, and your heart to agree finally. Your heart is the most important thing you have. Not your brain. Now FOLLOW your HEART. :)

My heart is a pump. Nothing more.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler

You mean real logic or your version of logic?

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Niether! One seed made both.

What does the concept of zero have to do with anything you just said? It seemed to be incoherent so perhaps you can re-phrase it?

Though technically we know the egg came first. Eggs have existed for millions of years while the modern chiken has only been around for a few hundred thousand. Unless you are talking about chiken eggs but then we know this is a false question as there was not "first" chicken or chicken egg.

ladybug77

What does the concept of zero have to do with anything you just said? It seemed to be incoherent so perhaps you can re-phrase it?

Though technically we know the egg came first. Eggs have existed for millions of years while the modern chiken has only been around for a few hundred thousand. Unless you are talking about chiken eggs but then we know this is a false question as there was not "first" chicken or chicken egg.

The concept of zero has to do with everything. Our world is supported by it. Money, time, depth, its all measured. But how do you measure love? When we are judged by God soon...will he measure our bodies? Our money? Our possessions? Or love?
How do you know someones worth??
How do you prove God?
What is God?

God is the one seed. Both male and female. Its an 'i' now look at the letter alone

i<<<<its a sperm, and an egg. But NOT ONLY reproductive of the body...but of the soul.
That 'i' is the 'i' of your heart and blood.

Why is there no zero?? Because something must come from something else. That thing is 'i' 'God'. The devil made the flesh. Not the spirit. We have evil and greedy brains. But a pure loving heart.

Enai de a lukal

The concept of zero has to do with everything. Our world is supported by it. Money, time, depth, its all measured. But how do you measure love? When we are judged by God soon...will he measure our bodies? Our money? Our possessions? Or love?
How do you know someones worth??
How do you prove God?
What is God?

God is the one seed. Both male and female. Its an 'i' now look at the letter alone

i<<<<its a sperm, and an egg. But NOT ONLY reproductive of the body...but of the soul.
That 'i' is the 'i' of your heart and blood.

Why is there no zero?? Because something must come from something else. That thing is 'i' 'God'. The devil made the flesh. Not the spirit. We have evil and greedy brains. But a pure loving heart.

Um...Er...Uh... What? :confused: